He Stared at all that I Showed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God,' Hoping he was more than just sexually, inappropriate talk, I was already so wet that he'd make a sexual advance.

With me posing there for him as if already in the doggie position to be fucked, I was waiting for him to hump me as if I was his bitch of a dog in heat. When I returned to my standing position, I turned to face him. He continued staring at my bra clad breasts and my panty clad pussy as if he had never seen a woman in her bra and panties before. Ignoring the elephant in the room, it was obvious that he had an erection.

"God, I feel so much better," I said putting on a clean tee shirt and putting on my shorts. "I can't wait to take a shower," I said shaking out my hair as if I was getting ready to suck his cock.

As if I was still standing there in my underwear and as if he was in a trance, he continued staring and leering as if he had never seen a woman in her bra and panties before. I'd be willing to bet he had never seen such a pretty, sexy, and shapely woman in her bra and panties before. If he was this sexually excited seeing me in my underwear, I couldn't imagine his reaction to seeing me topless and/or naked. I couldn't imagine his reaction to seeing my naked tits, my naked ass, and my naked pussy. With my plans to give him a real, sexy, striptease show later, I couldn't imagine his reaction to watching me masturbate myself later tonight.

"You have an incredible body," he said as if he was in a trance and as if I was still standing in front of him in my underwear. "You're so sexy and so shapely."

As if I was a model, I turned while shooting him a pose.

"Thank you," I said while so tempted to call him Daddy. "Having a sexy and shapely body is one of the benefits of youth."

As if I was modeling my clothes, he continued staring at me.

"Until you're all unpacked, um, you're welcome to use my shower later...if you'd like," he said with nervousness. "I have plenty of clean towels."

'I bet he'd like me to use his shower. Maybe he has a camera installed in his bathroom and hidden in the ceiling to watch me strip naked and shower,' I thought. 'I bet he'd love to wash my back, 'rub-a-dub-dub, fun in the tub'. I bet he'd love for me to emerge from the bathroom wearing nothing but my smile and a loose towel. As if he was the pizza delivery man, something I've done plenty of times before, I bet he'd love to see me accidentally drop my towel.

'Oops. Oh, my God. I dropped my towel. I'm naked. I'm so embarrassed. Please don't look at my naked tits, my naked pussy, and my naked ass, Daddy,' I imagined saying while taking my time picking up and wrap myself in my imaginary, dropped towel.

Oh, the sexy games of exhibitionism and voyeurism we could play are endless. With him living right, next door and my bedroom window facing his windows, I couldn't wait to give him a striptease show while acting as if I didn't know he was watching. I couldn't wait strip naked and to masturbate myself with my bedroom light on while knowing he was watching and masturbating himself too. I couldn't wait for him to see me tease my clit with my vibrator and fuck my pussy with my dildo. With my windows open, I couldn't wait for him to watch me and hear me cum.

'Oh, God! God. Oh, Ron! Ron! Fuck me Daddy, fuck me,' I imagined saying loud enough for him to hear me later tonight.

"I may take you up on that," I said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "As I have no idea where my towels are packed."

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

He looked at me as if he was trying to build up the courage to ask me something. Suddenly, his face was filled with consternation and trepidation. As if he had seen a ghost, he looked at me with fright.

"Forgive me for asking you this but, if I may be so bold, may I ask how old you are?" He paused to look at me as if I was a slave at auction and he was about to make a bid to buy me. "Now that I see you in the kitchen light, you look so very young," he said staring at me as if I was something suddenly so forbidden.

I flashed him my sexiest smile again.

"Take a guess," I said turning one way before turning the other. "How old do you think I am?"

I turned one way before turning the other way again. I flashed him sexiest poses. I even bent at the waist in front of him again to show him my sexy short, jean clad ass while wiggling my ass as if I was twerking. I turned to lean in front of him to give him another down blouse view of my bra and cleavage. He stood there with his mouth open. He took the opportunity of guessing my age to stare at me longer and harder.

"If I had just passed by you on the street, I'd think you were 15 or 16-years-old and would be surprised if you told me you were 18 or 19-years-old," he said with a nervous, little laugh. "Did I guess correctly? With you of legal age to rent an apartment on your own, are you 19-years-old?"

I laughed before giving him a sexy smile to alleviate his fears that I was not of legal age.

"No one guesses my age correctly, especially men and especially bartenders. I'm carded all the time," I said pausing to delay the suspense of telling him my age. "I'm 23-years-old and will be 24 in June, June 14th, Flag Day," I said while hoping he'd remember my birthday to buy me a gift.

He looked at me dumbfounded. In the way that most men do before asking me out for a date, he looked at me relieved that I wasn't jail bait. Obviously he was happy that I was of legal age. No doubt, he was happy that he couldn't be charged with statutory rape should we progress that far in our neighborly relationship and have deep penetrating sex.

"Twenty-three? Seriously? You're twenty-three-years-old?"

I nodded my head.

"Born June 14, 1993, I'm twenty-three," I said with a big smile.

As if I had just told him that I was fifteen-years-old, he looked at me stunned.

"I never would have guessed that you were twenty-three-years-old? Wow! You look so young. You look like a kid. You look like—" he said not finishing his sentence.

I finished his sentence for him.

"I know. I look like jail bait," I said with a big laugh. "Matter of fact, that's my e-mail address, ILookLikeJailBait," I said laughing.

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Good, but you're mixing ur story up a bit...

You said in earlier chapter that you blew your foster dad at 18, but in this story you said you ran away at 16.

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the recap thing either.

Very sexy otherwise

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Megan's Summer Education Ch. 01 Good girl lures older men to train her to be bad.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Bikini with a Mind of its Own Erin goes to the beach and shows off more than she plans to.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Reluctant Wife with Neighbor Wife shows off for neighbor, then gets much more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife Patti Husband encourages wife with neighbor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Seduction of Scott Ch. 01 My wife shows off for our handy man.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories