He Turned the Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a minute later, he tells me to squeeze him. I am so focused on his cock gliding over my G-spot that I don't realize he's talking to me. He slaps my ass and repeats himself. "Squeeze me."

I'm exhausted, disorientated, and so close to cumming, but I clench my pussy around him. A few more thrusts like that and I'm cumming. Screaming, my body arches up off the table as I explode. My hands tighten into fists behind my back and pull against the cuffs. Mike is still fucking me as I collapse against the table, gasping for breath.

Taking each thrust with a grunt, I can tell he is close. His pace is quickening, and erratic. He is breathing hard. I start squeezing him again, my pussy tightening around his cock.

"Oh fuck!" is the last thing he says before his cock starts dumping cum inside me. I can feel him twitching inside me.

When he's done, he leans against my back, his weight pressing me down into the table. His cock starts shrinking and eventually 'pops' out of me. I can feel his cum running down one of my thighs.

A few minutes go by before he can stand again. He uncuffs my hands and helps me stand. I try to stand, but quickly decide that sitting on the floor would be better. Mike follows me down and sits next to me. I flop backwards and lay on my back with my eyes closed, my legs spread in a very un-ladylike position. Mike lies on his side, next to me, looking down at me.

When I finally open my eyes, he leans in and kisses me.

"Did you learn your lesson?" he asks as we rest on the floor.

"What?" I don't remember what he's talking about.

"You teased me for 3 hours tonight. I was teaching you a lesson about that. Remember?" His finger is gently drawing swirls over my chest.

"That was today?"

Laughing, he nods that it was. "Well, did you learn your lesson?"

My sassiness is coming back. I give a small smile and lick my lips.

"Yeah, I learned that if I'm going to tease you for a few hours in a public place, that I should take my own car. That way, I can beat you home and masturbate before you get here and try to teach me another lesson."

For some reason, I get a finger flicked against my nose again!

12