All Comments on 'He Wanted To Fuck My Wife'

by rangeeladesi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She-cuckold

What a novel term!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A piece of Bollywood crap-artistry.

All that's missing is some warbling Bombay cantor singing about Sarasvati and Shiva and Vishnu or some such crap.

Though I must admit that hubby sneeking up on that bastard and sodomizing him just as he was about to fuck his wife...was a novel and nice touch. 1*

poorangyanpoorangyanabout 9 years ago
SHE-CUCKOLD?

She-cuckold is definitely a new concept. Very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The poacher got what he deserved.

pornpremipornpremiabout 9 years ago
Crap?

Bollywood crap? Just because the characters are Indians and the writer is Indian?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Copied

This story has been copied from asstr with the names replaced...typical

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lazy author...

"I couldn't tell Vineeta what I had heard in the rest room; the last thing I wanted to do was to create a scene, " Yeah right, what a ridiculous, completely unrealistic statement. rangeeladesi is you don't have pride in your writing, then why should we read it.

XodanXodanover 7 years ago
Crap-artistry

You are full of shit anon !

https://www.one.org/us/2015/06/15/first-hollywood-then-bollywood-now-nollywood/

Yes it must urt not being anymore first film maker on earth, but this does not give rights to be insulting or condescending, even less racist !

About the story ! I liked it for various reasons already exposed correctly by others, I just regret a little ... having more description on the sex scene.

Then if it is copied from somewhere else why don't you give us the name and link to original story or write to original writer or staf here ? Dont get the point of this other anon !

Anyway I took pleasure in reading this !

Thanks

cdsuejoecdsuejoeover 4 years ago
Love it

Good for you to fuck the husband and make him the bitch sissy. Fuck his wife like the MAN you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous