He Wanted To Fuck My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear, fuck me now," Vineeta gasped, pulling me on top of herself. She adjusted my cock against her pussy. Before I knew, the head of my cock pushed against her pussy lips, parted them, and slipped inside. She groaned with excitement as I pushed the rest of my cock inside her welcoming pussy. She was well-lubricated from my oral ministrations, and in no time, my cock was buried to the hilt inside her. We started mating slowly and gently. She was rhythmically clenching her cunt-muscles around my shaft. The sensation was bewitching.

Before long, Vineeta's breathing grew ragged. "Oh God," she panted, "Fuck me hard. I'm going to come!" After hearing her entreaty, I began to pound into her with all my might. She was meeting my strokes half-way by raising her pelvis. Her mouth opened in a silent cry as her orgasm slowly built up. Finally, she came with a loud cry, clenching her pussy tightly around my shaft. This was more than enough to send me over the edge. I cried out in ecstasy as my cock exploded inside her, filling her pussy with my cum.

We lay in each other's arms for a long time afterwards, catching our breath and basking in the afterglow of absolutely ecstatic sex which we had experienced after a long while. Finally, Vineeta broke the silence. "That was incredible!" she exclaimed. "I haven't come like this in a long, long time! If half-swinging can charge you up like this, what will full swinging do!"

"Half-swinging?" I asked. "Oh, you mean I was able to fuck that stud but you didn't get the taste of his sexual prowess!"

"No, that's not what I meant," Vineeta replied. "I am wondering if a man's ass can re-invigorate you so much, what will be the effect of his wife's pussy on your vigour."

"His wife's pussy!" I wondered aloud. "After what I have done to him, why would he offer his wife's pussy to me? And why would you allow me to partake of her pussy?"

"Let me think about it," Vineeta said cryptically and went to sleep. But her words drove sleep away from me. I had thought about fucking Neha but it was just a tempting thought and nothing more. When Vineeta had said earlier that she thought I fancied Neha, she hadn't been off the mark. But I didn't think it was possible. But if it could happen ... image of Neha began to float before my eyes ... and it was a very enticing image! I don't know when I drifted into sleep but images of Neha kept haunting me in my dreams. In one such dream, Neha had me lying naked on the bed and her mouth was clamped around my cock. Her tongue was sliding around the head of my dick. Her lips were moving up and down the length of my cock. Soon she had my dick head touching the back of her throat. She was giving me the best blow job of my life. I was just lying back with my eyes closed and enjoying myself. When she took me the brink of cumming, I pushed her head back and opened my eyes. She asked, "You don't want to cum yet?"

I was bewildered because it was Vineeta speaking to me. So this was not a dream! It was my wife waking me up by a blow job! I didn't know what to say. She spoke again, "It's alright if you want to cum in my pussy!" She straddled me and adjusted her pussy on my cock. She sank down slowly, engulfing my cock in her pussy. The pressure of her cunt muscles around my cock was producing a heavenly sensation. Vineeta spoke again, "This is unbelievable! In less than eight hours, you have fucked Naresh, you have fucked me and you are fucking me again. You are becoming a stud. To complete your transformation, we must carry this swinging forward."

What I was dreaming throughout the night came back to me. The image of a naked Neha doing things to me was tempting but it couldn't be true. Between her gentle up and down movements, Vineeta asked me again, "Now, don't be shy. Do you want to fuck Neha or not?"

I didn't want to say something that I would regret later. The fate had been kind to me so far but stretching its kindness too much could be dangerous. I said diplomatically, "I want to fuck only you."

"Of course you can fuck me any time, as you doing now," Vineeta didn't want to let up. "But you did enjoy fucking Naresh. Why wouldn't you want to fuck Neha?"

"I ... er... I mean why would you let me?" I spoke cautiously, not denying that I wanted to fuck Neha but throwing the ball back to her.

"Well, I have to admit that watching you fuck Naresh was extremely exciting. You have read about cuckold husbands who enjoy watching their wives fucked. I think I am a cuckold wife. I enjoy watching you fuck others." Vineeta explained while continuing her fucking movements.

"A cuckold wife!" I exclaimed. "Cuckold is a term reserved for husbands."

"Okay, I have coined a new term," she replied. "I am a she-cuckold! And I want to watch you fuck Neha now."

"Someday, I am going to write a story about a she-cuckold. But why would Neha agree to this?"

"The video, stupid!" Vineeta said. "If that video can keep Naresh silent, it can also persuade his wife to submit to you. Imagine what would she do if I show her this video and tell her that she has two choices. Either she gets fucked by my husband or all our friends will watch her husband getting fucked by my husband!"

Vineeta's thrusts had become powerful. I was relishing them, and I was relishing the prospect of fucking Neha; but I had my principles. I took the moral high ground, "I don't want to deny that the idea of fucking Neha is tempting but I can't fuck anyone by blackmailing her or him."

By now, Vineeta was gasping and grunting, seeking a release. I held her hips and started thrusting from below. I slipped one hand between her thighs and started rubbing her clitoris. This took her to the brink of orgasm. I was getting close too. Vineeta clamped her internal muscles, milking me. I arched my back, slamming my cock as deep inside her cunt as I could and started shooting my juices inside her. Between her gasps, she said, "I won't blackmail her."

*****

All of us met in the morning for breakfast. Sunita, Subhash, Neha and Vineeta were their usual self, chatting and laughing, but Naresh and I were quiet. Whenever my gaze fell on Naresh, he would lower his head. Vineeta noticed it too but said nothing. We, the men, had planned a trek in the morning but I opted out of it as I was feeling uncomfortable in the presence of Naresh. The feeling seemed to be mutual as he appeared to be visibly relieved when I said that I was staying back. The ladies went to the spa for some beauty treatment that they had booked.

I went to the pool room but got bored soon. In half an hour, I was back in my room. I tried watching TV but found nothing of interest. I decided just to laze. My thoughts returned to Neha. Though I was glad that I had dissuaded Vineeta from blackmailing her, Neha hadn't vanished from my thoughts. I was imagining what she would look like when she disrobed. Would she like the room to be darkened when she disrobed in my presence or would she do it with the lights on? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

When I opened the door, I found Vineeta and Neha outside. Neha's eyes were downcast. Vineeta pushed her into the room past me. I looked at her questioningly. With a broad grin on her face, she said, "Can you imagine what happened when I told Neha about what her husband did to me last evening? She told me that she knew of her husband's interest in me and that she too has a crush on you. She had broached the idea of swapping to Naresh, I mean swapping with you and me, but he just dilly-dallied. Neha, tell him what you had told me."

Neha appeared to be gathering courage for some seconds, and then spoke, "It is not easy for me but to clear the air, I was hoping for some progress on the swapping issue during this trip. When Vineeta told me that Naresh unilaterally made his move on her without giving a thought to other two partners, I was incensed. It is lucky for all of us that he was stopped at the last moment."

I spoke to my wife disapprovingly, "You told her everything! Was it necessary?"

"I don't know but when I told her about what you did, she didn't believe me," Vineeta replied. "So I had to show her the video. She found it incredible! She was so impressed with your size and stamina that I made her an offer."

"Offer? What kind of offer?" I was puzzled.

"I had told you about my cuckold nature or rather she-cuckold nature!" she replied. "I offered to have her fucked by you provided that I got to watch. Won't it be great?"

I was of course delighted. I could fulfil my fantasy of fucking Neha. No blackmailing was required. My wife not only approved but had, in fact, engineered it. What more could a man ask for? But for the sake of appearances, I had to show my reluctance. "This is so unexpected! I don't know how I can thank you two, but to do it behind the back of Naresh ..."

Neha cut me short, "Wasn't he doing it with your wife behind your back? Did he involve you and me? And to tell the truth, if you can fuck my husband without my knowledge, you can fuck me without my husband's knowledge as well."

"I am sorry for fucking him without your knowledge," I apologised. "I was so put off by what he was doing that I decided to punish him on the spur of the moment."

"He had wronged you and you had every right to punish him," Neha said. "But he has wronged me as well and I have the right to punish him. Won't you help me punish him by fucking his wife?"

"Isn't that logical?" my wife asked. "I will be glad if she avenges herself. My only regret is that she wants to do it privately the first time. Next time onwards, I can watch! Neha, take him to your room."

*****

This was unbelievable, I mean, my wife asking her woman friend to take me to her room and get fucked by me! How many men are indulged like this by their wives? I thought that I must be among the lucky few.

"Let's go," Neha said. She took my hand, and we walked away to her room with my wife watching.

As soon as we entered her room, Neha bolted the door and pounced on me. She pushed me against the closed door and started kissing me wantonly. She guided my hand under her T-shirt. I slid my palm over her firm abdomen. Moving my hand up, I felt under the curve of each breast and then around the half-globes. I slowly pushed the shirt and the bra up. The sight of her bare boobs enchanted me. I had dreamed of this sight countless times. For the first time, I had real access to her luscious breasts, not only visual but also manual.

I circled the nipples, being very careful not to touch them, moving close and then darting away. Her breathing quickened as my fingers glided first over one and then the other stiffening bud. Leaving her breasts, I slid my hand down cupping her vulva. Teasing her, I pushed my middle finger into her moist slit. At the same time I leaned over and sucked on the nipple closest to me. After having my fill of one nipple, I moved to the other.

I pulled the shirt over Neha's head and threw it away. I had to struggle to unfasten her bra. Somehow, I managed to get it off. I was impatient to see her naked now. I unzipped her jeans and pushed them down her legs. I quickly pushed my fingers under the elastic of her panties and jerked them down her legs, leaving her completely naked. I looked hungrily at her captivating beauty. While I was lost in gazing at this heavenly vision, Neha moved swiftly and divested me of my clothes. I regained my senses when I heard her exclaim, "Oh, just like in the video!" She was looking dreamily at my slowly hardening cock.

We moved to the bed. I pulled Neha next to me and clamped my mouth on her lips. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could hear her breathing quicken as our tongues duelled. My hand moved from her waist to her bosom and I started to fondle her boobs. I heard the sound of a sudden intake of breath from her as I pinched at her nipple. Her eyes were open as we kissed but they seemed locked to mine as though she was transfixed. My hand continued to squeeze and tease her breasts and nipples.

Neha placed her hand over mine and pushed it down over her belly until it reached the junction of her thighs. I obeyed her silent command and began to tickle her pussy with my fingers. Her legs slowly opened giving me better access to her pussy. I pushed one finger slowly inside her and started fingering her pussy. She let out a deep moan and opened her legs wider. She put her hand on top of mine and moved my fingers into her now very wet pussy. As I fingered her tight cunt, I felt another finger slide in alongside mine. It was hers. Now we were both pumping in and out of her pussy together.

I disentangled my tongue and lips from Neha's. I pushed her flat on her back and moved my head over her heaving chest. I parted my lips and clamped them over her nipple. I sucked and nibbled at her nipple. I withdrew my hand from her vulva and placed it over her left boob. The combination of my oral and manual assault on her tits raised the excitement of Neha to a new level. Her finger was moving rapidly in and out of her pussy.

After a while, she pulled out her wet finger and whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

I gladly knelt down between her legs which she had spread wide, revealing her smooth and inviting cunt. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and started to lick her from her cunt to her clit. She started to squirm as I nibbled gently on her clit. Then I drove my tongue into her pulsating slit and started thrusting it in and out in fucking motion. Her hand was on the back of my head pushing it hard into her cunt. "Ohh yeah!" she groaned. "That's it ... oh fuck ... oh God!" She was thrusting her pelvis at my face and her thighs were squeezing my head.

"Yes ... Oh yes ... FUCK!" Neha screamed as her body quivered and she exploded into an orgasm. I lapped up her juices as she recovered from her climax.

Neha pulled my head up to hers and kissed me hard, tasting her juices off my face and said, "Thank you. Now it's my turn."

My cock was nearly bursting from arousal. I got up and we changed positions. Now Neha was kneeling between my legs. Her mouth descended on the head of my cock. Teasingly, she twirled her tongue around the sensitive area on the underside. Soon she switched to licking up and down the entire length of the shaft, finally reaching my balls. After licking my balls, she returned to the cock-head and clamped her lips around it. Her mouth gradually sank lower, taking more and more of my cock inside. Soon, I was enjoying her expert blow job. She raised her head and said to me through a naughty grin, "You don't want to finish yet, do you?"

Neha continued to massage my cock with her hand. In reply, I slid my hand over her stomach to her clit only to find her other hand already there. I looked at her and she smiled, "Can we do it together again?"

Both of us had our fingers in her pussy again and she had one hand around my cock. I could feel Neha getting very wet again so I withdrew my finger and pulled her on top of me so that she was straddling my prostrate body. She positioned herself on me, adjusting the tip of my cock against her pussy. She slowly sank down, taking my rock hard cock smoothly inside her receptive pussy. She started to rock back and forth rubbing her clit against my pelvis.

As Neha started gathering speed, I began to thrust my pelvis up to send my cock deep inside her. I could feel my orgasm building up and I could also feel Neha's body tensing in anticipation. Just as I was about to explode, she stopped herself on a downward thrust and pinned me down. In a minute, the sensation passed. When she found me looking at her pleadingly, she said, "You know Naresh has always been after my ass but I could never muster the courage to get my ass fucked. When I saw him getting fucked in the ass, I thought I should try it as well. Would you like to fuck my ass?"

I couldn't believe my luck; first I get to fuck Neha and now she is offering her ass to me! I nodded quickly before she could change her mind.

Neha got off me and assumed the ass-fuck position, kneeling on her elbows and knees. I had a clear view of her puckered hole. It looked very tempting but also very tight. I realised that I could damage it if I wasn't careful. I applied saliva on it. I put my index finger on the hole and tried to insert it very slowly and very gently after asking Neha to keep the hole relaxed. With her co-operation, I succeeded in inserting my finger to the hilt. Neha told me that she was okay. I rotated the finger clockwise and anti-clockwise for some time. When her ass-hole became a little loose, I spat on it and added another finger. With patience, I was able to insert two fingers inside her ass-hole without causing her much pain. I began to stretch my fingers wider, taking my time. After a few minutes of patience from me and co-operation from her, I made her ass-hole ready to be fucked. Neha also said as much, "It's enough. I am ready for your cock now."

It was once-in-a-life-time moment for me. I was thinking that busting the ass cherry of a husband-wife pair must be a rare privilege! I spread Neha's ass cheeks with my palms and her ass hole with my thumbs. I spat hard on her ass hole so that some saliva reached inside. I put my cock against her hole and gave a gentle thrust. Nothing happened. I tried again but the result was the same. Neha admonished me, "Don't be so gentle."

She rested her shoulders and head on the bed and extended her hands backwards, towards her buttocks. She spread her buttocks apart with her hands and said, "Try now and push harder."

This made my hands free. I used one hand to steady her waist and used the other to keep my cock on its target. I gave a firm push. Neha winced with pain as the head of my cock forced its way past her anal sphincter. On hearing her cry, I said, "Oh, I am sorry. I am taking it out."

Despite her pain, Neha clenched her sphincter around my cock to prevent it from slipping out and said, "No! Don't withdraw. ... I have heard that the first few seconds are uncomfortable. Let me get used to it."

I waited for Neha to regain her composure and comfort, and tried to lessen her pain with words of encouragement, "You are much braver than I had imagined! Even Vineeta would baulk if I tried to push it up her ass."

"What? She hasn't taken it in her ass!" Neha exclaimed. "But you need not worry. After we are finished, I will persuade her to try it. ... And I am okay now. You can re-start."

After a few firm thrusts, I was fully in ... in her ass to the hilt. It was a novel sensation. Her ass was tighter than a pussy but softer than a man's ass! Neha began to groan as I started pumping in and out of her tight ass-hole. Soon she was pushing back as I thrust forward to get my cock as deep as possible.

"Ooohhh yeah!" Neha grunted. "It's sooo good! Fuck me hard! Yes, fuck my ass!"

My strokes became powerful. I was going as hard as I could. The sensations her ass was generating in my cock were exquisite. The excitement of fucking a woman in the ass for the first time took me close to cumming.

"I AM CUMMING!" I cried in ecstasy as I thrust deep into her ass-hole.

"YES! I AM CUMMING TOO!" She screamed. "Fill my ass with your cum!! Give it to me!"

I let go and shot my cum deep into her ass, spurt after spurt. I kept going till I was completely drained, and then I collapsed on her, flattening her beneath me.

"Oh my God, it's unbelievable!" Neha said. "No one told me that ass-fucking could be so bloody good!"

"Even I didn't know," I agreed. "You were fantastic."

As soon as we disentangled, the phone started ringing. Neha picked up the receiver. I could hear only our side of the conversation. After the call ended, Neha told me, "Vineeta is waiting for us in your room. She wants us to hurry. You, your dear wife and I are going to have a threesome!"