He Wanted To Fuck My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we left the room, I was thinking, "Life has never been so good!"

*****

Our threesomes continued throughout the trip. Neha had told us about her swapping plans and Vineeta wasn't disinclined. Therefore, I was feeling somewhat guilty that Naresh was being kept out of the party. I raised the subject once but Neha rejected it, "Let him first atone for what he tried behind my back. When his atonement is over, I will think of letting him join us."

After hearing her words, my feelings of guilt disappeared. Stories apart, the truth is that no man would like to have his wife fucked by other men if it can be avoided, even though he may be lusting after their wives. I have admitted that I wanted to fuck Neha. I would have agreed to have my wife fucked by Naresh if that was the only way to get at his wife. But now the situation was different. His wife was getting fucked by me, front and back, without any condition. As such, it would be stupid of me to offer my wife to Naresh!

THE END