He was Always There Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slight roll of his eyes and pure superfluity he said, "I may rise to the occasion." He pointed at his already tensioned manhood.

"We'll deal with that later," Sarah said, waving her hand in dismissal. "Now, have a drink and let's help you feel better."

Brad took a couple of good swallows and then slowly rolled over once on the bed so he was on his stomach. Sarah climbed onto the bed next to him and began at his shoulders with her fingertips. When she saw the Goosebumps rise and heard the exhalation of breath she knew how to proceed: slowly, lightly and with as much, or as little depending on how she felt about the situation, motherly love as she could give.

Sarah loved her children and was always there for them when they were young. When they reached their teens she wasn't always available for their goings-on and that always made her feel bad but, ironically, she never did anything about it -- pencil and paper are had for the kids, use a keyboard and mouse instead. That simplistic idea of being and not doing.

Her hands continued to gently draw up and down, across and over his back. When she felt his breathing normalize she went down over the cheeks of his ass and she felt him shiver when her slightly extended fingernails softly ran over the connection between ass and the back of his thighs. Down the back of his legs she went with feather touches and light effleurages. She stayed light since her ignorance over his muscularity was evident - she didn't know how much was too much but she was certain her son would let her know.

Sarah was feeling a giddy sense within herself. Was this what giving felt like or was this more excitement of the moment? She hoped it was a consideration of a combination but since she was doing things she'd never done before she couldn't say. Giving anyone a massage of any kind? Not until now during her lifetime but something about her son changed a few things.

"Ok, sweetheart," she said, "let's roll you over." The amount of time spent so far was lost but she found that she actually didn't care at the moment.

Sleepily Brad affirmed the decision and slowly began to roll to one side. When he reached about halfway Sarah helped him topple over the rest of the way. His arms splayed to his sides, his legs were slightly bent, his head was turned to one side with his eyes closed, his cock was standing ten feet in the air -- or, at least, that's how big it looked to Sarah.

Of course, laying on his back Brad's manhood was tilting toward his chest but wasn't lying flat on his body like she thought it would. It was ramrod straight, no curve to the shaft in any way or direction and his balls seemed to be a counter balance, just heavy enough to pull the base of the shaft down so that the head stood.

Brad's mother was awestruck. She had seen it previously but it wasn't completely hard. Her daughter sat on this thing and both of her daughters put this monster in their mouths? Absolutely amazing. Could she do it?

Should she do it?

The thought passed as Sarah remembered what she was supposed to be doing for her son. Again she brought her light touch to the top of his body, this time to his face where she let her fingers brush his skin. A small smile appeared on his lips. That smile caused Sarah to lean forward in a transfixed state and she brought her own lips to his in a light kiss. He kissed back in the same light touch. There was no tongue but the purity of the kiss carried a heavy passion.

Straightening herself Sarah continued the light body massage across her son's shoulders and down his chest. Across his abs her hands floated and then down his treasure trail where she immediately ran into the granite bar that was her son's massive, blood-filled cock. She didn't hesitate as she ran her fingers gently over the bottom of the shaft, down to his balls and out to his thighs.

It wasn't a slow transition and Brad flexed his manhood several times as his mother's fingers went over it. He could feel her breath touch the skin of his glans and then down his shaft. His eyes were closed so he saw nothing but the feeling was monumental in its simplicity and massive in its textural generation.

And then the texture changed.

Sarah became so excited when her fingers softly winged over her son's cock that when her fingers met his ball sack her mouth moved closer to the huge organ. Her breath ran from the head, down the shaft and then she realized that her lips were right over that nut sack. Her brain went into a mode of non-conformity and her tongue slid out of her mouth and turned her head and ran her tongue back up the shaft. Saliva dripping from her tongue like a squeezed orange and wetting the base of the organ in her hand.

All the way up her son's cock she went, and to her it seemed to go on forever, and when she finally came to the mushroom head her mouth took over and went over that same head. She took Brad's cock as far into her mouth and throat as it could go before the gag reflex unfortunately took over and she had to pull back.

"Oh, mom," Brad moaned, "that feels so good!"

His voice was weak in volume but the intensity was palpable and Sarah shared her son's feeling. It did feel good having his dick in her mouth and she went at it like mad. Rising and falling went her head with one of her hands stroking him where there was still shaft not in her mouth. Sarah felt as though that was quite a large amount shaft space left no matter how far down on the thing she let herself go.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her left breast. The grip was solid but not very strong and Sarah veered her eyes up at Brad's face to see him looking down at her with a wide smile. That, beyond anything that should have caused it, seemed to make her pussy drench itself. When he gently pinched her nipple she cooed and decided that her daughters were right -- this man needs to be given more.

Without a word she took Brad's cock out of her mouth and raised her body up and then draped her right leg over his body. Holding his super shaft in hand she rubbed it against her very wet pussy, up and down her slit and then to rub on her appeared clit. Up and down she went until her body told her it was time by the amount of fluids leaking from her and on the next down draw she slipped the head of her son's cock into her.

Good god, she thought, this fucking thing is huge! Too slowly for her she let the super organ enter her. It was too slow but going too fast would rip her apart, she was sure. Eyes closed, lips creased in pain/pleasure Sarah let herself fall onto the pussy-pounder that was her son's, Brad, cock.

The feelings were insane in terms of how much she missed this type of thing, as in sex, and that where she was now getting it from was incestuous and wrong to too many people in the world. Who cares where the sex came, you fuckers, as long as you felt good. It could only be right, right?

And she was feeling very good just now.

When the bodies finally met each other -- legs to legs -- Sarah knew she was doing the right thing. In an effort to keep the right thing going she slowly lifted herself a few inches upward with her knees and then let herself simply fall back down. She felt that Brad's cock head must've hit her cervix as the pressure inside of her was monumental. Up again, she went, relishing in the physical and the emotional and wanting more. Down she fell, wanting more. Up, down, up, down, faster, more, galore...

Sarah now felt hands on her breasts so she opened her eyes and saw her son staring at her. She smiled down at him and he smiled back. "Feeling ok, mom?"

"Sweetheart, this is incredible," Sarah responded as she rose and fell again. "Is it too much for you?"

"Not yet but we can go until either you've had enough or I pass out," Brad said with a hint of humor and a glimpse of seriousness.

Brad's face was wan and sweat was pouring down the sides of his head from his hairline. His hands on her tits were weakening, she could feel, but he kept going. So this was her son, then. Give everything at all times even when there's very little to give. Sarah knew she was not this kind of person and she began to feel disheartened about her own life and what she had or hadn't done. It took her son and his cock to make her think. The thinking didn't last long.

In a moment's glory Sarah's body told her that something exciting was working its way out. Oh god, she thought, I'm having an orgasm on my son's huge dick and it feels so good. Her upper body began to shake as her lower body began a small convulsion of pure ecstasy. She was still looking into Brad's eyes, they seemed to be smiling at her and encouraging her to keep going.

Not only did she keep going she went faster and had to close her eyes to exact the proper concentration. Raising herself to the top of his shaft, the height seemed incredible to her, and then slamming her pussy back onto him was making this either the longest lasting orgasm she'd ever had or the greatest build-up to one that would shatter her body. Sarah didn't care which one it was.

All of a sudden Sarah felt her nipples, both of them, get wet and sucked on while they were still in Brad's hands. "Oh, god, yes...fucking hell right...," Sarah stammered. The combination of both tits and her pussy feeling this good was too much and what she thought was simply a long orgasm turned out to be the prelude as her body shattered in exultant euphoria. She felt her juices flowing in torrents out of her and down Brad's manhood still within her.

As if she couldn't believe that things could get better or strengthen any more she felt her clit get attacked by a rapid finger. This caused her back to shake and weaken, her head tilted back in wild loss, her ass began to ripple with the pleasure and she could no longer raise herself for fucking her son.

Finally Sarah opened her eyes, dropped her head to look at her son to wonder how many hands and mouths he had when she spotted her son staring back at her between two other heads whose mouths were holding onto her nipples. Jenn and Karol had their mouths on her nipples but she couldn't see who had their fingers playing with her clit. She didn't care.

Sarah brought her arms up and cradled her daughters' heads in her arms. In a quick move Jenn moved from her mother's nipple to her mouth and kissed her, shoving her tongue in to dance with Sarah's. Mother and daughter stayed that way for quite some time. Sarah still couldn't control much of her body as the orgasm seemed to last and last. Her legs and hips had stopped their humping but now she could feel movement between her legs.

Softly she took her mouth from her daughter's and looked down to see the back of Karol's head over Brad's. In concentration she now understood that Brad was fucking her himself. It was slow, too slow, but he was moving. Sarah had not noticed her son's hands leave her tits but she now saw them cradling his sister's head. Sarah was naked with all of her children and she was loving it and realized, perhaps weakly at the time, that her children were loving the loving going on.

"Uhn," everyone heard. "Yesss." Brad was about to come inside of his mother and Sarah wanted it, she knew. Was that bad? Could he make her pregnant? Probably but right now she didn't care.

"Come on, Bard," Karol urged. "Fuck her, come in her." Sarah had never heard her daughter speak so...dirty. She loved it.

"Here...I...come!," Brad said weakly but with some enthusiasm.

And then Sarah felt him blast the inside of her. His first shot seemed to lift her a little but she stayed herself and the next shot was only able to cause a mini-orgasm inside of her whole body. Sarah felt several more blasts that grew smaller with each shot. Reveling in the feeling Sarah just stayed where she was and enjoyed the feeling. She hadn't felt anyone inside of her, let alone felt anyone blow their load into her - for years -- since the last time she made love with her husband. This was magnetic and Sarah now understood that she'd like to do it again.

When Brad finished his body seemed to fall into itself. Sarah could see his face's sheen of sweat and also saw that he had passed out again. His face's color was even worse than before and Sarah, Jenn and Karol all knew they had probably pushed him too far too fast.

Slowly, deliberately slowly, Sarah raised herself from her son's dwindling cock. She began to feel some of the juices fall from the huge hole his cock had left of her pussy and she now felt empty but her worry over her son was stronger. "Karol, get some wet towels for his head and chest." Karol immediately went to the task. "Jenn, go get a blanket from the cupboard...what are you doing?"

Jenn had Brad's cock in her mouth, slurping up the juices that fell from her mother's pussy and what was left on her brother's dick when he was pulled out. "Cleaning him up. You two got to let him come inside of you. I've gotten nothing so far so I'm getting some."

Sarah raised her hands in parental supplication and rose herself to go into the bathroom and clean herself up. Jenn probably would have licked her pussy clean but Sarah was more worried about her son just this moment.

When Sarah returned to the bedroom Jenn was sitting naked next to her brother, holding one of his hands. The look of worry was strong on her face but she smiled when she looked up to her mother. Karol came in a few seconds later with damp towels and all three began to wipe their Bard down. His face and most of his body of sweat was dried off and his flaccid cock of whatever Jenn was unable to lick and cleanup on her own was wiped over again -- it wasn't much.

Sarah made a beeline for the blankets in the hall cupboard and chose a duvet for the coverage, light enough to hopefully keep the sweating down. Upon her return she covered him and then just stood and stared at her boy. Whatever feelings she was having she kept from her daughters.

Eventually they all left but made plans to keep an eye on him through the night. Considering that he was only on one side of the queen bed Sarah decided that she'd sleep with him when the time came.

The time was early evening so the ladies decided they'd get a quick bite and as they began to leave the room Jenn hurried back over to her sleeping brother and leaned down to his ear. "You'd better be fucking me soon," she whispered. She swore a smile lit her brother's face.

12