He Was Obsessed

Story Info
They broke up, but he couldn't let go.
3.1k words
4.11
59.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was obsessed. Ever since the breakup, thoughts of her consumed his mind. The color of her skin, the roundness of her breasts, the way her ass looked when his cock was slamming into her and she was screaming for more just made his mind reel with thoughts of taking her again. And again. When she sent him the message telling him they needed to break up he was so upset, he started to plot a way to make her his again, whether she liked it or not. That was what planted his thoughts on what he had to do.

That Friday night he had to hacked into her computer accounts to find out exactly where she was going to be that night, and he knew that she was ready for a big night out after finishing a set of exams. Since he had never met any of her friends aside from one during their time together he didn't have to worry about being spotted at the club, just about being spotted by her, but it was easy enough to avoid her. As the night went on, his resolve only grew and grew watching her dance and flirt with all of the guys surrounding her just like she had done to him. But she wasn't there to pick someone up like the night they had met, she was on a girls' night so he felt secure she would return home by herself. He counted her drinks and by the end of the night knew that she was quite drunk without even trying. He laughed inwardly at all of the guys buying her drinks knowing that only he was going to be taking her pussy that night. 



The plan went just as he thought. He followed her cab home in his car and waited until she was on her porch fumbling for her keys in her purse. Quietly moving up behind her he caught a faint scent of her perfume. Whatever apprehension he had about what he was about to do disappeared as soon as he smelled her. His hand quickly closed around her mouth and his other arm went around her throat to quiet any chance that anyone could hear her cry out. It was late enough that there was little chance he would be seen but he knew he had to work fast to get her inside. He got her inside her apartment and almost thought about fucking her for the right there on the floor but he wanted her to be in a closed dark room for what she was about to receive. 



As she tried to scream through him covering her mouth, he whispered to her to keep quiet or else. She obeyed and stopped struggling. He brought her to her bedroom and laid her on her bed. He threatened her to stay on the bed and not attempt to scream or run away. He claimed he had a gun on him, although he did not. She sat up onto her elbows so her upper body was at least up and tried to see who this man was. "Who are you?" she asked with fear in her voice. He leaned in and pushed her back down. It was dark so she was not able to see his face. He began kissing her neck and she could feel his facial hair and began to recognize his scent. Immediately she knew... she knew exactly who this was. She asked him why he was doing this and he replied, "You are mine, whether you like it or not". Their eyes began to adjust to the dark and she could now see him slightly and therefore confirmed he indeed was her ex. He slid her little black dress off of her body and discovered she was wearing incredibly sexy black lingerie, which made him angered and turned on at the same time. He left it on so that he could look at her nearly naked body. He slid her hands into some restraints he had brought with and demanded that she obey and allow him to restrain her or else. She obeyed and her hands were very tightly restrained behind her back. He pushed her body onto the bed and gazed down at her. Even now he did not regret what he was about to do because she was his, and only his.

Her breasts nearly bulged out of her sexy corset lingerie top and skin was just visible underneath her nearly see through panties. Her skin was creamy white and even her mouth looked beautiful, made up with glittered lipgloss. He couldn't wait to use her and force her to be his again. 



The only question was how to start. He stripped down and stood beside her naked with his hard cock at attention, gently stroking it as she lightly stirred around, uncomfortable in her restraints. She pulled a stupid move and decided to yell for help and he quickly moved to the side of the bed and slapped her hard across the face. That first act of violence if anything served to make him even harder than before because he finally realized that she was all his and he was in complete control. She lay there with fear in her eyes, her chest heaving. He decided that it was time to start, no words needed to be spoken. She started to beg him to let her go, to stop this but it was far too late for that. He did feel satisfied to hear her voice though, and his cock twitched with anticipation. 



He pulled her lingerie top slight down to expose her breasts. Leaning down he took a nipple into his mouth and started to suck lightly on it, feeling her nipple get hard in his mouth and licking all around her breast. She continued to gently cry while he moved from one breast to the other, but she couldn't help her body responding and both nipples stood at full attention. His tongue traveled slowly up her body to her neck and face, and he bathed her neck and ears and face with his tongue lightly, sucking on every part of her, taking care to stay away from her mouth so she wouldn't even have the chance to bite him. She whipped her head from side to side so he grabbed it with both hands and reminded her about what would happen if she resisted with another slap, this time across her breasts. She cried out but he couldn't help but notice her hips twitching upwards. He grabbed both breasts and began caressing them, rolling the now hard nipples in his fingers and alternating sucking lightly on one and pinching the other. He kissed his way down her stomach. He moved his mouth down to her hips and began to tease her sensitive areas with his tongue. He forced her legs wide open and his lips and tongue slid over the lines of her hips and down into the top of her pussy. He inhaled lightly to smell her. It was easy to slide his hand in between her legs to feel that her pussy was soaking wet. He pushed a finger inside her and gently caressed her pussy, again moving his mouth to her breast to get her nipples hard again. After a few minutes of fucking her with his finger he inserted another and massaged her pussy tight against her g-spot. He looked up and saw that her eyes were now closed as he gently moved his fingers in and out and wiggled them around. Her body could not help but respond to what he was doing. He knew exactly what would make her scream with pleasure. 



But this night was not about her pleasure; it was about his and his only. After fucking her with his fingers to the point where he felt her pussy start to contract and her hips thrust up to take him deeper he stopped suddenly. Her eyes opened and she looked at him, pleading him to stop and untie her, that she could make sure nothing happened, that she was sorry about everything. The words fell on deaf ears. Hearing them made his cock even harder because he knew he was completely in control over her. It was finally time to take her, make her completely his.

"Baby, just relax and take it, because I am not stopping" he said. She didn't know what to think. She was scared out of her mind that he had lost it and would harm her. At the same time however, he knew just how to touch her and even in her frightened mind, it felt amazing. Deep down, she still loved him and she hoped that he did too and would never really do anything to hurt her, but at this point she just didn't know anymore.

Knowing what was coming she started to first insult him, calling him names, and then when he grabbed her and flipped her around so that he was behind her tight ass, she began to beg him to stop again. Her perfect round ass lay there in front of him and he slid a pillow underneath her hips to raise them up for the perfect position. With her hands restrained behind her back, she had no choice but to just allow him to do as he wished. He placed his hands on her ass and started to rub lightly up and down, feeling the muscles flex as she tried to move from side to side to escape the inevitable. His cock, still hard as a rock, reached forward and he began to slide it up and down the cheeks of her ass crack feeling her warm skin. Using his hands to spread her ass cheeks he took a finger to check how wet she was. She was well lubricated so he used his fingers to spread her wetness all over her asshole. When he started to gently probe her asshole she closed her eyes and started to gently moan. It was hard to tell if it was sadness and fear or pleasure. 



It was time. Raising his hips up he grabbed his cock and pressing his hips against her ass cheeks he slid his cock slowly into her pussy. It was just as soft and tight as he remembered. After he was in as deep as possible he grabbed her restrained wrists from behind. It was easy in that position to lie on top of her and whisper in her ear what he was going to do to her all night long. That he was going to take her in every hole until she was covered in his cum. That she was totally and completely his and if she ever told anyone he would make sure she regretted it. All the while his cock was slowly stroking in and out of her pussy, feeling her ass cheeks soft and warm against his hips. She started to struggle against his hands on her wrists and then he felt her body relax. He slid his cock into her completely and stopped moving, feeling the warmth of her pussy surround him. Gently he started to flex his cock inside her, enjoying the feeling of total submission and her warm body stretched out against his. Slowly he pulled his cock out until just the tip was inside her and then quickly slammed it back inside of her. She cried out after the first few strokes and he felt her hands start to clench together. Their bodies were soaked with sweat from being close together and every time he slammed back into her they slid together. He licked the back of her neck to taste the salt sweat from their hardcore fucking. 



He wanted even more of her. Grabbing her hips while his cock was still inside her he slammed into her a few more times as hard as he could. She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then he spanked her ass hard enough to leave an angry red mark. She looked back over her shoulder with a dirty look in her eyes. He locked his eyes with her and slapped her again. And again. He saw a lone tear escape her eye and roll down the side of her face. As he spanked her he kept sliding his cock back and forth, just waiting for the right moment. When she put her head down and relaxed again he knew that it was time. She was completely submissive. 



Pulling out his cock from her pussy he put his fingers into her pussy and smeared more of her wetness onto her tight little asshole. He slid one finger into her tight hole, relishing the thought of sliding his thick hard cock into it and making her take it no matter how much it hurt. She started to cry out and try to struggle against the restraints holding her but it was no use. Slowly he moved his finger around, also taking his other fingers and sliding them into her pussy. His cock had never been harder. 



He took his finger out and grabbed his cock and positioned it right onto her asshole. As soon as she felt his cock against her backside she begged for him to stop. She told him there is no way he can fuck her like this without using the bottle of lube. She begged him if he was going to do this to please at least use the lube. He refused and told her to shut up. She tried to move around to get away but it was no use. He pushed his cock forward and let the head penetrate her ass. She screamed loudly due to the pain. He loved feeling her ass expand around his cock he pushed in one inch at a time until he could go no further. It was so tight it felt like a vise was gripping his cock. By now she was starting to cry into she sheets and had given up fighting against him. As he moved slowly in and out he reached underneath her and started to play with her pussy at the same time. Quickly her movement started to betray her as he felt her body begin to respond to his hand on her pussy and his cock in her ass by starting to flex and move against him. Soon as he increased his pace her sobs turned into moans, and then she started to cry out. He continued to move his hand against her clit and stroke in and out of her tight asshole slowly and carefully. 



All of a sudden she moaned louder and he felt an orgasm rip through her body, drenching his hand on her pussy with her juices. Her ass tightened so hard around his cock that he almost felt pain, and it continued to pulse around him after he removed his hand from her pussy and stopped his movement. The fact that she had just orgasmed for him turned him on even more because he knew he had forced her to cum despite her efforts to escape this rape. He started to fuck her ass harder and faster, knowing that she was enjoying it now, feeling every nerve in her body on edge while he penetrated her deeply. Once he knew he was at the point of no return he pulled his cock out of her and let himself rest a little because he was not ready to cum and he wanted to punish her ass for a long time.

As he was letting himself calm down he continued to fuck her ass with his tongue and his fingers. He told her he wanted to really make her feel everything even if it meant pain. He slid 3 fingers into her ass and used his other hand to stretch it open even more and penetrated her. She cried out and told him it hurt and begged him to please stop and be gentle. He flipped her back around again onto her back and her restrained hands. He looked her in the eyes and told her loved her and didn't WANT to cause her pain but she must understand that she is his and he will do what it takes to make it known. As he looked into her eyes he knew he needed her and could not live without her. He needed to keep her submissive and remain in control in order to keep her.

He repositioned the pillow under her hips and this time he wanted to fuck her tight ass while being able to see her face. He slid his cock back into her ass roughly without easing in this time and he saw the look of pain on her face as he began to pound her. He started sucking on her neck and massaging her clit.

He pulled out of her and flipped her back over onto her knees. He wanted to make things funner for him so he removed the wrist restraints and as soon as he did, she attempted to escape again. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her down onto the bed as hard as he could. Keeping her pinned down while fucking her from behind proved to be a bit of a challenge but he managed as he forced his cock back into her ass and pounded away. He let go finally of her wrists and told her to stay submissive to him or else he would really hurt her. She stayed and listened to him and he grabbed her hair and neck as he continued to pound her ass. He was getting really close to cumming and he wanted her to feel every last drop of it. He started to slam into her ass harder and harder and soon he was finally going to cum. As his cock started to explode, he pulled almost all the way out of her ass and filled her tight little hole. He pulled out the rest of the way and managed to cum a little more and made sure he got it all over her dripping wet pussy. He reached down and smeared his cum all over her pussy, forcing some of it inside of her and he finger fucked her a little. Then he took his fingers and forced them into her mouth and demanded she lick them clean. She obeyed and licked his fingers clean...