All Comments on 'He Was Obsessed'

by xcrashqueen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO MATTER THE PSYCH TERM

it is still rape. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I liked the total immersion into the mind of a hitherto now loser, who for the moment, is winning.

This story had serious possibilities. True , he owns her for the short term but he can't watch her 24/7 unless he has resources previously unmentioned. Did he or does he want her enough that he dom her spirit and heart as well as her body .

He was rejected before - has he really changed into a true Dom ? This was a intriguing read, thx to author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
After the sick fantasy, the ultimate reality...

25 to life in the pen with a 300 pound cell mate who will introduce our hero to the joys of anal sex while tied to his bunk. Reality sucks, and in this case, so will he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't get it.....

So far as stories are concerned, this one wasn't my favorite, but it was

entertaining. That being said, my second comment is for the comments.....

In reluctance/non-consensual category you will and should find elements of force and mental as well as physical coercion; anything other than that shouldn't be in this category.

What do you people expect? Honestly if you don't understand that these stories aren't real then don't read them. They are meant to be works of fiction/the relaying of fantasy. These aren't real people, don't make your coments into real life scenarios

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What's not to get?

I liked this. Frankly it was hot and to the point. Sounds like a fantasy of the authors maybe? I hate stories with so much background and history and detail that it loses the point of reading an erotica. I don't care was Susie did a month ago and all the way up until the good stuff and point. This would be a hot movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous