He-wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nuzzled Alex's neck and smiled feeling him shiver. "Quit it mister or I'll have to spank you in front of everyone."

"I would love to see that." I heard Tyler say.

"Tyler go away jag get dressed please and bring me some sweats." Alex growled at me playfully.

I nodded and smacked Alex ass playfully and giggled going back into the room hearing Alex growl.

----Alex----

I chuckled and looked back at Preston crossing my arms over my chest.

"So what up dude why are you looking at me like that?" I asked smiling.

Preston chuckled and shook his head leaning against the wall. "What happened to the shy boy that came here a few days ago dude he can't stop smiling around you."

I smiled and looked down chuckling softly. "I honestly don't know but I'm glad he happy he had a hard life and I'm going to talk to him about everything today. I don't want him sad anymore and if I can help it I'm gunna keep him happy no matter what."

Preston smiled and patted my shoulder and smiled. "I'm glad you're making him happy. Oh yea Bruce wants to see Jagger and where all going to school after spring break on Monday"

"Okay I'll tell him now I'll see you later dude.'' I smiled and hugged him tightly then went back down stairs to see Jagger bending over to put on a pair of my boxers.

"Hey Al do you know where my clothes are I can't find any of them."

I smiled and walked over to him hugging him from behind. i kissed the side of his neck smiling at the small bruise I left on his neck nipping it softly. "Mmm I had them washed I don't like that they smelled like your mom and Bruce....I also find it so sexy seeing you wear my cloths."

Jagger smiled kissed me softly wrapping his arms around my neck as I still held him from behind.

I smiled and pulled away gently and walked to the dresser and put on some jeans and a tank top then grinned and handed him a pair of my old skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt. "Put that on for me and well go out back and hand out with Preston hunter and Bruce.....I thing hunter found his mate." I smiled softly and sat on the bed watching Jagger get dressed.

"Oh wow these fit perfectly....when where you so small?" he asked.

I laughed loudly throwing my head back. "Small? You could use something a bit better than that. We don't go through our first change till where 14 I was saving those for something....I can't remember what it was though."

I smiled as he sat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me gently. "Can I have a piggy-back ride outside?"

*

(so this is the end of chapter 3 I am working on chapter 4 but it will take a week or 2 since I drastically changed this chapter a lot I didn't have this planned but I do love what I changed it into there will be more mystical creatures in this story then I planned before but I really hope you love what I did if you guys don't then I won't do it but please tell me if I made a good change instead if a bad.

Much love,

Luca wolf)

12