All Comments on 'Head Games at School Ch. 01'

by stephen55

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good

A few technical problems (spelling, homonyms, etc.) but really good. Every switchblade I've ever seen has a lock to keep the blade open that needs to be released before it can be closed. Just pushing the button will open the blade, but you need to release the lock to close it. I will be looking for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn....

The sex scenes were good. The hockey scenes were better.

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 14 years ago
Not so fast on the knife criticism...

Another reviewed said every switchblade he had seen had a lock to close the blade and you couldn't do it with just the button. Maybe I've seen a few more. They are legal in my state. The one in my desk drawer was made by Smith and Wesson for the US Army. The button opens the blade. It also releases it so you can close it again.

The story was excellent. Kris seems like a fast learner. This could get interesting.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
I shouldn't have done this but...

I rated it with 5 stars. The build up in the beginning with Trish was confusing and weak. There were a LOT of grammatical or typographical errors, although the last couple of pages were better than the first 2/3 of it.

With that said, I enjoyed the story. I'm an old school hockey player and fan (trapped in southern Utah where they can't grow their own ice), so I loved the hockey aspect of it. Great verbiage and descriptions as well, kudos for that!

This thing needs polishing to really and truly shine, but in spite of that I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to what happens next but I'm also kind of nervous. It's going to be way too easy to disappoint with whatever comes next. Maybe throw in another good hockey game and it'll make it up in case anything bad happens to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous