Head Games at School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her convulsions slowed I gave her my very best. I had never managed to pull off a triple and somehow I knew that this was the time. Kris just groaned again and held still as I went caveman on her vagina. With my hips pounding against her ass she held her position, letting my penis fuck her G. "Fuck...fuck...fuck..." she gasped and then went quiet as it built and built. For whatever reason I was still not close to coming and I was elated. Triple O was about to happen. This time Kris didn't scream. She howled.

I had never heard the sound before. It was primal, ancient, seeming to come from deep in her soul. She let out every bit of air in her chest with a long cry of sexual power. Then she dragged in another lungful of air and did it again. I felt her vagina rippling against my penis and the sensation seemed to be my rightful reward. I looked at her as she looked at me. The expression on her face was both shock and profound ecstasy. She stayed there, letting the climax wash up and down her body, then slowly moved down, letting her sweat moistened body melt into mine. As she lay there breathing heavily, her head on my chest, she felt like she was now mine forever. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her body into mine. It was several minutes before I realized my erection was still unfulfilled.

Kris lay on me, silent and calm. I was not sure if she was still awake until she squeezed down on my penis. "God, you're amazing," she murmured and slowly got up. She gave me an evil smile and got onto her hands and knees then lowered her breasts to the bed. Her luscious ass was mine and she didn't have any trouble letting me know. I settled in behind her and rubbed my penis against her wet and swollen labia. It felt like she was coating me with the finest of sex oil. She arched her back, giving me the classic 'ass in the air' position. I took it.

I toyed with her for a few minutes, entering her slow and deep, then fully withdrawing. Penetrating her vagina again and again was heaven itself. It was as soft as melted butter and just as wet. Kris murmured her acceptance and settled deeper against the bed. "That feels so, so good," she sighed. "I have never...felt like this before...God, you fill me..."

In the dim light I watched as I slowly and gently fucked the vision of sex in front of me. Her ass was like two found full melons, ripe and delicious. Her legs were perfect and her arched back was glistening.

"Kris," I started, "I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but...every bit of you is perfect. You are so tight around me...like a wet velvet glove." She gave a low moan of approval and squeezed down a bit. "Where have you been all of my life?" I asked.

She was silent for a moment before answering. "Waiting for you."

I don't know how long I lasted. I was happy to just go on slowly fucking Kris all night. She seemed happy to be fucked slowly for the rest of the night. Every now and then I withdrew and just gazed at her in the soft light, then put my penis to her vagina and eased in like she was full of sex lube. Ever so slowly I worked up some more speed. I knew that I didn't have to go fast and didn't want to. Kris had her head to the side, resting on the bed and I could just make out her closed eyes and her look of bliss. She was breathing slowly, deep and steady, as if asleep. She looked so content, her ass in the air and my penis working in her vagina. I could feel the slow build up to orgasm. I slowed down, luxuriating in the feel of her velvet vagina around me. The climax seemed to build from deep inside, somewhere that I hadn't known existed. I stroked in Kris even slower but thrusting deep and holding tight to her for a second before thrusting again and again. The pressure kept building and I heard a rushing inside my head. I felt like I was falling, falling and the pressure almost overwhelmed me.

Kris must have been clamping down on my throbbing penis as it felt like I couldn't quite come. Then I heard myself groaning and then gasping as I bucked into her, trying to run her through with my sex sword. The climax seemed to come from everywhere. I was howling, just like Kris had. I felt hot cum spraying out in spurts. With each one I heaved into Kris who took all I could give. It felt like my very bones were melting and flowing into her. It was so forceful it hurt. God, did it hurt good. I felt the last involuntary spasms and I was spent. My legs turned to rubber and I fell to her side, heaving air in and out of my lungs like I had just sprinted a mile. I rolled onto my back and looked at her as she cuddled up close, her head on my chest and one knee over my hips. I cradled her head in my arm and ran the other hand over her hip and her perfectly curved ass. I felt myself drifting off and didn't fight it.

I woke to see the bright light of day against the window blind and felt my morning erection being gently washed with a warm, damp facecloth. Kris looked at me and whispered, "Good morning," then took me into her mouth. If it was the first time she had given a guy oral sex, she seemed to be born to it. I just lay back and enjoyed. With my eyes closed and my body relaxed, I again thanked the gods for Kris. She was doing nothing spectacular, just steady even sucking on my fully erect head. She kept that going for several minutes before she gripped the base of my penis and started to rhythmically squeeze and move her hand up and down. I remembered the incredible visual and tactile pleasure of stroking in her from behind and the mental image soon had me close. Kris seemed to sense it and slowed her rate, while increasing the pressure of both her hand and her mouth. I tried to remain silent but couldn't.

"Kris...Kris...Kris," I called out and I came. God love her; she let me come in her mouth. As I spurted cum, she gagged just a bit and then soldiered on. I felt her swallow once and then again. I felt her give a slight heave as if she was fighting the urge to choke. Then she took a deep breath and swallowed once more. She stayed there, my penis still in her mouth and seemed to settle. Lifting her head, she looked at me apprehensively. "I've...never done this before...I hope I did it..." and she trailed off.

I reached down and pulled her onto me, taking her mouth to mine and kissing her passionately. If she was okay with my semen in her mouth, I was okay with kissing it. "You were perfect," I said, meaning it.

When we got out of bed, I saw a trace of blood on the sheets. Kris saw me looking and just smiled at me and kissed me fully and passionately on my mouth, then put a nipple to my lips. She said nothing about her prior virginity or lack of same. Nonetheless, I felt certain she had given me the gift of her first time, and I loved her for it. After breakfast we showered together as if we had done it a hundred times and then she pulled me back to the bedroom. We didn't leave the apartment until it was dark. As I kissed her good night at her dorm door, she again whispered, "Thank you." " My pleasure," was all I could say. "Mine too," she replied and put my hand to her breast. Then she turned and walked into her dorm.

The next morning, at breakfast in my dorm cafeteria, I was very hungry. Go figure. I had a double helping of everything. The lady at the serving table smiled and said, "Good to see you're keeping up your energy. Wouldn't want to see you fading away." Was she hitting on me? I was not sure, but everything seemed so different now. Did I have my choice of all the women around me? Even the cafeteria staff? My penis, so spent from yesterdays activities actually started to swell. Hot Damn. Life was good!

I sat by myself as I worked my way through enough calories to replenish what I had expended yesterday. Trish sat down beside me. I froze for just a second and then returned to my meal. She was not going to be ignored. "We need to talk." I had no idea she would show up at my dorm at breakfast. Everyone knew she was out of place this early in the morning. Shit! I felt like a hundred eyes were on me. There were probably more than that.

I turned to her and said, in a quiet but firm voice, "I told you. If I wanted you again, I would let you know." It was the best I could do.

"You do want me. Admit it. And who is that girl I saw you with, leaving the arena? The one you were paying so much attention to. Kris? She's a loser, probably a closet lesbian. Maybe not even in the closet." Trish was not keeping her voice down. If I could have hit her, without the whole cafeteria seeing it, I would have. Trish was going for my balls. In front of all those students I had lived beside for three and a half years, she was going for my masculinity. Shit! What to do now! I had played enough hockey to know that the best defence is a good offence. My voice was a barely disguised hiss.

"Shut the fuck up, you miserable bitch! If you want to have it out here and now, I will stand up and tell everyone about the only thing you're good at. And it isn't sucking cock!" My father would have backhanded me right there. Trish actually cringed. I had hit her in a very sensitive nerve. She was obviously a mental wreck but she still didn't want the world to know her misdeeds. I felt she would back off if I pressed my advantage. "If you want to be outed as the cock teasing queen of this campus, just say one more word! God help me, I will ruin you. Now just sit here and pretend you are lost or something. And don't you ever try this bullshit again. Do you understand?" Where was this coming from? How did I know just what to say?

Trish was defeated. She knew it and so did I. "Go get me some more coffee." She did. I relaxed, knowing that she wouldn't try to embarrass me again. I carefully glanced around the room. Thank God, but no one seemed to be interested in what had happened. No one seemed to have heard our exchange. I tried to act like this was just an ordinary start to the week. My appetite was gone but I finished off the food anyway. Trish sat beside me and pretended to be my long term friend. After I finished off my breakfast, I got up and said, in a quiet voice, " Okay, we will get together tonight. Call me after supper."

Trish actually looked like I was giving her the keys to the kingdom. I was beginning to think she was seriously bent. Totally, absolutely and completely bent. Of course, I had been having similar thoughts about myself. This whole new attitude was troubling. It was also so much more exhilarating than the old Ken, but it was still troubling. Trish would be back at the apartment tonight. This time, it would be different. Very, very different. I was having seriously evil thoughts.

That afternoon, in English Lit class, Kris was waiting for me. She was so beautiful. She must have spent more time in front of a mirror than she had ever done before in her life. The changes were both subtle and profound. She was a vision. Her whole face was radiant and she was dressed in a pair of fitted black slacks, a blouse that looked like it was designed for her breasts and Good God....high heels. Where did she get all that on a Sunday night? Or maybe she had taken the morning off and gone shopping. More than one guy in the class was staring in disbelief. All of the women certainly were. When Professor March walked in, even she paused. March Madness was well known as being a women who played for the other team. She really didn't try to hide it. I could have sworn she got wet at her first glance of Kris. Hot Damn! Then I remembered my promise to Trish. Shit. This was getting complicated.

The good Professor did her best to keep her attention on Emily Bronte. What she really did was keep her attention on Kris. Maybe Kris also played for the other team. Maybe she had already received extra help from Miss March. If she did, if she had, I couldn't have cared less. I knew the transformation was for me, not for anyone else. I didn't learn much about Bronte that class. I was too preoccupied watching Miss March trying to lecture when her mind was so obviously elsewhere. I too was besotted with Kris. Miss March and I had similar good taste. What was I thinking? What had Trish done to me? Before the class was over, I was fantasizing about Kris, myself and the good Professor in a threesome! And then it hit me. Trish. A foursome? I was definitely going over the edge. I was falling and I felt empowered by it. The decent guy I was raised to be was soon to be extinct. I only hoped that Kris would not be hurt. She was special. I said a silent prayer. Pleaser God, don't let me hurt Kris. Then I remembered. I was an atheist. I was already over the edge.

Kris walked with me after class. "My God, did you see what Professor March was doing? She was practically undressing me with her eyes. It was so embarrassing! I know she is gay, but I never thought she would look at me that way."

"Kris, everyone was looking at you that way. You went from little Miss Plain to Miss America in one makeover. You must have known it would wake everyone up. God knows you woke me up. Almost as well as you woke me up yesterday." The memory of how she had done that would never go away.

Kris just smiled and said, "I have never really felt this way before. Have you?" I had to admit I hadn't. I didn't fall easily. Until now. Perhaps it was the only good side to my new outlook on life, women and sex. Perhaps it was to be my undoing. I honestly couldn't decide. I didn't want to, anyway. Kris said that as much as she wanted to see me tonight, she had to go out of town for the evening and meet with her grandmother who was visiting a relative nearby. Was she lying? I thought about what Trish had said. Did Kris really play for the other team? Did she have a female lover? Was it Miss March? I was so grateful that I didn't have to put off Trish, that I didn't want to think about what Kris had said. If she was lying, she did it well. Of course, I was not exactly being honest with her. This was threatening to get out of control. I gave Kris a quick kiss and said "We can get together tomorrow." I walked away feeling guilty as hell and was already thinking about how to take it out on Trish. This really was getting out of control.

I hadn't put my supper tray back on the counter when my cell phone went off. "It's me." Trish. I had the strange thought that I hadn't given her my cell number. Scary.

"Where are you? We are supposed to get together. I'm waiting." Trish was peaking in a deadpan voice, as if she was telling me about the weather. "I'll be over at your dorm in five minutes. I'll pick you up in my car." I had already decided to take her to the apartment. But I was not so certain what would happen when we got there. Trish was really getting to me.

She got in my car and gave me a quiet smile. "I saw you and Kris on Saturday night, after the game. I know you took her to the apartment. You didn't leave until Sunday night. I was watching. Are we going back there now?" I felt a chill that I would never forget. This bitch was stalking me! She was something right out of Fatal Attraction! I took a few slow, deep breathes and tried to think. I pulled away from the curb and drove. To the apartment. Yes, that was where Trish and I would have it out. In the mean time, we could discuss a few things.

After several minutes, I finally started to talk. Psychology was not one my strengths. But, old instincts can help. Go on the offensive. "Trish, I was with Kris. I was with her all that night and most of the next day. It was wonderful. How does that make you feel?"

Trish was silent for a moment. " I really can't complain. I did treat you very badly. But it wasn't really my fault. You know that. Kris is just something you will get over. She's not the one for you. You'll see."

Something? Kris was someone, not something. Trish was really starting to scare me. She was talking as if Kris was a disposable doll. Was Kris going to be endangered by this bitch? What was I going to do to straighten this out? "I think Kris just may be the one for me. I trust her. I know I can't trust you. I wanted you to explain what was going on. You wouldn't. How can I ever trust you?"

I thought Trish might get set of by that but instead she paused then said calmly, "That was just all a misunderstanding. We understand each other now. We can trust each other. You can keep fucking Kris if you want, just don't let her go to your head. I really think she is a lesbian. I've heard stories. If you want to fuck a lesbian, go ahead. It won't bother me. If she wants to be fucked by a guy, it might as well be you. Just don't get too used to it."

Good God! She was nuts. She was insane. She was passing off Kris like she was passing off a day old newspaper. She had heard stories. I knew all about that. She thought stories were the Word of God! What the fuck was I doing with her in my car? And Sweet Jesus, what the fuck was I going to do with her at the apartment? I was beginning to realize that this was not what I had hoped it would be. I had thought that I was back on top of her. Shit! She was trying to get back on top of me! Not on my watch. True bloody right! I pulled up in front of the apartment.

I was really quite settled inside myself. I had a pretty good idea of how I might take the sting out of Trish. I had never had to think this way, but I was a clever guy and I could think on my feet. Trish might be nuts, but I knew where her weakness lay. She was the one who was full of herself. She wanted the world to think she was perfect. She wasn't. And I was going to remind her. We entered the building and went up the stairs to the apartment. I unlocked the door and went in. Showtime.

Inside, I got out the previously opened bottle of brandy. I poured us both a glass and we sat in the front room. I took the bottle with me. Trish seemed at ease and I was happy to see that. I looked at her carefully and when I knew I had her attention, I tossed back the brandy in one go and swallowed. It didn't hurt a bit.

"Trish, it's time for you to understand the situation. You fucked up and I am seriously pissed. You messed with my head and now you are messing with Kris. I don't give a shit about your misunderstanding. You are nothing but a fucked up bitch and if you cause me any more grief I will end you." I was talking like I meant it. I did mean it. I took a swig right from the bottle, then walked over to Trish.

I grabbed her by her hair and half walked, half dragged her to the bedroom. Trish was wild eyed with fear. She was looking at me like a rabbit caught in the headlights. I felt that sense of power again. I knew that Trish was mine to dominate. She did try to talk, once. At the first sound from her lips, I slapped them, hard. God, what was I doing? I had never hit a woman. It felt awesome. It felt like power. It felt like sex, dark and very dangerous sex. I was far over the edge. Trish had taken me there. I looked at her with cold eyes and hissed, "You can leave whenever you want." She stayed.

I pulled off her clothes, stripping her nude in the full light of the overhead lamp. I walked around her, as if inspecting a prize heifer. Trish was not only silent, she was standing with her eyes closed. I stood behind her and ran my hands over her breasts, and down to her vulva, not trying to be gentle in the slightest. I undressed myself and pushed her onto the bed. This wasn't me. It couldn't be me.

"On your stomach, bitch!" She immediately turned over and lay there. I gazed at her body. It was as I expected. Ripe and delicious. God, what was I about to do! How could I even be thinking what I was thinking? How could I go through with it? Who was this guy in my head? I pulled on her hips and she got up onto her knees. I pushed down on her back and she pressed her breasts to the bed.

"Spread!" She did. I was certain it wasn't me in the room. I was certain it was. I was about to rape Trish. She was offered a chance to leave, but I knew it was really no chance at all. In her state, she wasn't going anywhere. I didn't even bother with a condom. I just roughly pushed some lube into her vagina and settling in behind her, I entered and raped Trish. My penis was as thick and hard as I had ever felt it to be. Maybe thicker, maybe harder, and I was lost in my efforts to rape this cock teasing, bent bitch. Sweet Jesus, it felt so good.