Head Games at School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this was rape. So this was lust with a dark side. I watched as my penis penetrated Trish again and again. Make it last. Make her feel it. Make her hurt. My penis was a weapon. I was hurting Trish with my weapon of hate. Fuck you, Trish! I wasn't sure if I was actually saying it. So I said it. "Fuck you, Trish. Fuck you and your games. Fuck you and your misunderstanding! Do you understand that?" I was trying to hurt her. Trying to injure her vagina. I wasn't sure if I was physically hurting her. I thought not. She had fucked before. Her vagina was not what I really wanted to fuck. I thought of that night, in the shower, after Trish had humiliated me and forced me to jack off in the shower. I thought of the delight I had felt, imagining giving it to Trish up her ass. Trish's ass was mine and it was right there.

I had never had anal sex. I didn't think to worry if Trish had ever had it. All I knew was, you were supposed to use lots of lube and go slow. Fuck that noise! Trish was going to pay for her crimes. Trish was going to be raped in her ass. I felt like a God, a God of the old school, punishing mere humans for their transgressions. Trish was about to suffer. Trish was about to find out what rape is all about. Holy Mary, sweet mother of Jesus. Pray for us sinners. I put my penis to Trish's ass and pushed. No go. I pushed harder with no better result. Shit!

"I can help you."

What the fuck? What the God Damned fuck? Was she serious? "Let me help you. I can do that. Let me help you fuck my ass."

Unbelievable.! Totally unfucking believable! This girl was a whack job. Here I was, trying to rape her in the ass and she wants to help me? What planet was she from? What planet was I on? This was too much! I almost started to laugh. Then I did start to laugh. I couldn't help it. If I didn't laugh I would probably cry. I was trying to rape a girl in her ass and I actually thought it was a good idea. Trish wasn't the only one in the room who was bent.

"Stop pushing so hard, and for the love of God, use some lube. Let me accept you. Otherwise it won't work." Joseph, Mary and Jesus, she was serious. My father is Catholic. I knew most of his religious profanity. At least that brand of religion. Trish was actually going to let me into her ass! Fuck me. This was something new. This was definitely new.

I did what I was told. I put a lot of lube on her ass, and on me. "Finger my ass. Get some lube in there." Jesus H Christ, she wanted it. I was lost in the anticipation. "Now, use two fingers. I need to be stretched a bit. Go slow and keep using the lube." Too bloody right! I had never worked a girl's ass before, but it seemed to make sense. I continued to do as I was told. "Okay, now try again and go slow. Press into me but don't push. Let it happen. Just let me accept you."

Oh my fucking God, she was inviting me into her ass. Where was she all of my life? I put my now throbbing penis, my cock, my sex weapon to her lubed and slightly opened ass and just pressed and held it there. She was right. I felt her ass relax slowly and by Christ, in I went. Holy shit, I was in her ass. What the fuck do I do now? I hade never thought this through.

"Fuck me slowly, gently and let me tell you when to speed it up." I did what I was told. It felt incredible, so tight, so firm, so erotically taboo...so anal. Trish was not moving at all, letting me stroke in her ass, letting me fuck her in her God Damned ass! This was truly unfucking believable. This was better than rape. The anal rape didn't happen. I couldn't make it happen. And now, with this bent bitch's help, I was fucking her ass! I knew this was going to end with another one of those orgasms. I was going to come in Trish's ass.

"Okay, now pick it up just a bit. Fuck me a little harder. Feel my ass. Fuck my ass." This girl was either the best fuck on the planet or she was on something the rest of us didn't know about. Please God, let it be both. Maybe I wasn't an atheist. Maybe there was a God. A God of sex and carnal knowledge. Trish was the High Priestess. What, then was I? If not a priest of this Pagan church, I was it's newest recruit. Where was this stuff coming from? From my own head. It must have been there all along, just needing someone like Trish to set it free.

I was wondering how much more I could take. My penis was stroking in Trish's tight, hot ass and I was close to coming. Trish could tell. "Do you really want to fuck my ass? I was getting better ass fucks when I was in elementary school."

She actually said it. Mother of God, she said it. Okay, bitch, try this. I was a big guy. I was fit. I was strong. I was suddenly furious. I was going to fuck this bitch in her ass. She was still on her knees. I pushed her down, flat to the bed. I followed her, my penis never leaving her ass. I was on top now. I was going to stay there. I was lying on her, my penis still deep in her ass and I started to fuck. I had seen this type of fucking in a porn video. I was going to fuck Trish in her ass big time. Thoughts of orgasm were gone, replaced by thoughts of hurting this bitch in her ass. I was going cold. I was going deep into a place I had never been before. Two places. Trish's ass and my own head. I really, really wanted to make this bitch pay. Showtime.

God knows how I did it but I pounded into her ass for all I was worth and kept it up for minutes. Maybe hours, perhaps only seconds. I couldn't tell. My whole existence was my penis, my cock...pummelling Trish's ass. Not sex. Not domination. Hate. That was it. I hated this bitch and I didn't want to come. All I wanted to do was hate. I have no idea how long I kept going. Longer than I had ever thought possible.

Trish was not silent now. She was making noises. Quiet, but audible. Not moans, not groans, not gasps. What the fuck was she doing. Then it came to me. She was laughing! Fuck me, she was gently laughing! It was a strange kind of laughter, part sighs, part song, but laughter. I was unable to stop my fucking and she knew it. I was pounding her ass and for all she cared, she was laughing. It took a second or two but I figured it out. She wasn't laughing at me. She was laughing at the world. She was laughing at the world of love, of hope, of pleasure, of ecstasy. She was laughing at my affection for Kris. She was laughing at my fantasies. God, how I hated this Bitch. Bitch with a capital B. She was bent. I knew that now. I was bent. She had done this to me. That was what she was laughing at. I was not the guy I thought I was. I was the guy she knew I was. Bent. I tried not to come, but it was not an option.

Sweet Jesus, I felt the rush coming. I felt myself melting. I was pouring off sweat. I lost control. I felt my body and my soul starting to pour out of my penis and into Trish's ass. It felt like I was shooting molten metal out of my penis. She knew I was coming. She gripped me with her ass and held me as I had held her head that day. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move.

Oh fuck...God be merciful. I came in Trish's ass. I think I came for a minute, an hour...a decade. Trish wasn't laughing now. She didn't have to. The climax was so hard it hurt. I actually felt a type of pain I had never felt before. I shuddered and groaned as I felt myself squirting great pulses into Trish's ass. My penis was so tightly wrapped by Trish, it actually hurt for the semen to move out. I thought I was going to burst. I could feel my penis almost explode. It hurt. God, did it ever hurt. Awesome. Unbelievably awesome. Pain never felt this good. I was bent and I knew it was for life. Trish, you have created a monster. No. You simply let it out. I thought I was passing liquid steel into Trish. I wondered if she hurt. Probably not.

I lay on top of Trish, gasping and trying to breathe. I felt like I had been under water, almost dead from lack of air. If this was dark sex, I wanted it. If this was anal, I wanted it. I might take a week to recover, but I wanted it. One shot and I was addicted. I wanted Trish. I think she knew that. What the fuck was I going to do now? Just who was in charge of this game? Trish was. She had been, from the beginning. Shit. I thought about the very beginning. Even then, she had been in charge. God, she was good. What had I done to deserve this? And where in hell did she come from? And for the love of God, why was I able to think at a time like this?

We lay there, me on top of her, my spent penis still in her ass, and I slowly came back to reality. I was in the apartment. Trish was underneath me. I had just had my first anal experience. I hurt. My penis was still recovering from the force of the orgasm. I was afraid to look. I was worried about bleeding. Not Trish...me. I hurt that bad. It was glorious. I was seriously and totally bent. Good. We lay there for a few minutes or was it a day or two?

"Take me home." No problem. Anything for the best fuck on the planet. On the way back, Trish was silent. We ignored each other.

Back in my dorm room, I was spent. I was exhausted. I was unable to gather the strength to take a shower. I collapsed onto my bed and slept. I woke up with my clothes still on and with the Mother of all morning erections. I had vague memories of dreams. Dark dreams that involved Kris. Oh my God. Don't let me hurt Kris. I was certain this prayer would not be answered. Shit!

That day was hell. I had said to Kris that we would get together that evening. What was I going to do? Pretend that I was still the guy that might have taken her virginity? Pretend I wasn't bent? Pretend that I didn't want to take her anal virginity as well? English Lit class was supreme hell. Kris was as beautiful as the day before, in a dress of all things. I had never seen her in a dress. I was sure no one else had either. None of the women students wore dresses. Miss March had the same difficulties as yesterday. So did I. After class, Kris and I walked back to the residence area of campus.

"Do you think Miss March is going to make a pass at me? She was all over me with her eyes again. "

I waited a few seconds and said, "If she does, what would you do about it?"

"Ken, get real. I would run. Straight into your arms. You could protect me." I wasn't so sure anymore. The thought of Miss March, making love to Kris, as I watched, was an image I had dreamed about. The thought of me, entering Miss March as she sucked Kris to orgasm was a fantasy I had played with all during the class hour. In my fantasy, I was entering the ass of Miss March. In my fantasy, after Kris had her orgasm, she watched as I fucked the ass of Miss March. She was encouraging me on, saying to me 'Fuck her. Fuck her in her ass. Do it.'

I was worried. God I was bent and what I really wanted to do was fuck Kris in her ass. God help both of us. Perhaps Miss March could help both of us. What was Trish doing to me? Whatever it was, I wasn't trying to stop it. Poor Kris. She had no idea who I really was.

After dinner, I walked over to Kris's dorm. She was still in the dress. It wasn't a particularly sexy looking dress. In fact it looked like a Sunday school teacher's dress. That made it more sexy to me than a thigh high party dress. Kris still looked virginal in that dress. I ached to fuck her while she wore that dress. The thought seemed so natural, so simple, so pure. Pure. Where did that come from?

"Let's go for a drive. Let's go and get out of here, and take a drive down by the river." I hadn't fucked in the back seat of a car since High School. That's what I wanted to do with Kris. She looked at me and gave a slight smile. On campus, the phrase 'down by the river' was the same as the phrase 'lover's lane'. The river was where you went if you had no other place to go. I had a few choices, but the river was what I wanted. Sex in a car. Sex by the river. Sex surrounded by all the other lovers who either had no other place to go, or just liked sex by the river. I had only been there once before, two years earlier, and the young lady was not really impressed with sex in a car. She wasn't very impressed at all. We didn't get to the fucking stage. She wanted to go back to the campus and she left me high and dry. Not quite a cock tease, but blue balls did result. I was sure Kris wouldn't do that. She didn't.

It really was kind of special. We were pretending to be teenagers. In the back seat of my car, Kris simply straddled me, no clothing was removed, just readjusted and she took my penis into her vagina and looked in my eyes as she moved on me. It was soft and sweet, slow and loving, and then she started to kiss me. She was kissing me like she was not doing anything else. She was necking. That was it, she was pretending that my penis wasn't in her vagina and all she was doing was kissing, lip locking and sucking on my lips and tongue.

Her movements on me slowed and she took a hand and pressed it to her breast. Just like a teenager, fifteen and virginal. I massaged her breast and she moaned a slight moan, as if having her breast touched was the high point of her life. All the while my penis was in her vagina and we both tried to ignore that. Her dress was not undone, her bra was intact, only her panties were a little to the side to allow me in her. If someone came along, we were only necking. It was heaven.

I kissed her back, French kissing her tongue, and now had one hand on each breast. Her breasts were like apples, small, firm and round. Her nipples were so erect, I could feel them easily through her bra and her dress. I reached behind her and unzipped the top of her dress. She let her arms out of the dress and now only her bra was between her nipples and my mouth. She arched back, offering me those nipples and I leaned down and forward to kiss them and breathe warm air onto her breasts. She undid her bra and I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked, not all that gently. She shuddered as if it was being done to her for the very first time. I slowly sucked all over her breast and she started to move on me in a very purposeful way. I switched to her other breast, holding it with both hands and taking as much into my mouth as I could.

I was massaging her breast with my mouth and she was moaning louder now, moving on me, moving her clitoris against my pubic bone, screwing me. I was watching her face, her eyes as she started to come for me, screwing down on me, her dress now down around her waist. She held her head with both hands, tilting it back, thrusting out her breasts and I felt her coming around my penis. My God she was screwing me! As she came I felt a surge of semen gushing into her vagina. My God, no condom! We were like teenagers! I came and came and felt my warm semen flowing down and out of her vagina, helped along by her vaginal contractions which felt like an angel's kiss around my penis. Kris stayed that way, her hands to her head, her eyes closed, looking like a fifties sex goddess, my pants soaking up the wet cum. I was in heaven. Kris was a dream come true. If I was her first, and I thought I was, she had obviously done a little homework on her own. Maybe I was just her first guy. She was a natural lover and she was my lover. I thought I was falling in love. I was certainly falling. She came back to earth, smiled and started to rearrange her clothing. In seconds, her bra was on, her dress was back up and she smiled like a school girl. My penis was still in her vagina. She glanced down and made a slight "oops" sound. She moved off of me and saw my semen covered pants. "Oops" again. God, she was sweet. "Sorry about the mess. I hope you don't mind." I could have married her right there.

We talked as I drove back to the campus. We talked as if we had not just had sex. We talked like we had just gone for a walk. It was so good. I was not the guy I had been the night before. Perhaps that guy was just passing through. Perhaps I was simply going out of my mind. What was it called? Denial. The other guy was not just passing through. Poor Kris. I really felt sorry for her, for what she might see, might be forced to do. Poor Kris.

After I dropped Kris off at her dorm and gave her a simple goodnight kiss, I went back to own room, closed and locked the door. I lay down and tried to take a look at what was happening in my life. I was certain that Trish had lied from the beginning. About her so called friend, about the misunderstanding and especially about her pretence at being so sorry. She had set out to fuck with my head and she had succeeded. There likely was no so called friend. It was all a set up. Why she picked me was a mystery. She must have had a reason. Had I been unknowingly been giving some kind of signal that only she was picking up? Was she psychic as well as bent? Did she pick me at random? I was calm as I thought it over. Not a trace of anger, not a shred of tension was there. I was simply wondering how I had gone from decent guy to anal rapist wannabe in such a short time. I really didn't feel any concern over the two extremes. One was simply not the other. Trish had either planted something in my brain, or it was always there and somehow Trish knew it. It really wasn't a difficult call to make. It was always there. Underneath my decent guy façade was an anal rapist. I didn't even seem concerned at the new knowledge. It was me. Why fight it?

That night I slept well, and woke up feeling just fine. No dark dreams. No Mother of all morning erection. Just the usual. I got out of bed and went about my day. Kris. It wasn't poor Kris, just Kris. She could always leave at any time. I hoped she wouldn't but she had the option.

The day went by and I had no concerns anymore. If I kept my two lives separate, I would be happy. Kris was my girlfriend now. We had talked about it. After the river. Trish would never be my girlfriend. I wasn't sure what to call her, or even what to think of her as, what to label her as. This was so new to me. I sensed a certain unease. Trish new about Kris. I didn't think that Kris had a clue about Trish. This was something that Trish could hold over me. So be it. I felt that it wasn't worth worrying about. If Kris found out about Trish and the things we had been doing together, to each other, then she found out. Maybe I would tell her and remove the threat. Maybe I would tell Kris and not let Trish in on it. If Trish wanted to try to use some emotional blackmail, when she really had none, it might be interesting. I was definitely not the same guy I was. I was starting to think like Trish.

I let myself think about a threesome with my two new women. It would be interesting. I then remembered that I had never been in a threesome. No problem. Until the other day, I had never fucked a girl in the ass. One day's fantasy turns into the next day's reality. If I didn't have a threesome with Kris being part of it, I'm sure Trish could help me out and bring a third. I was certain of that. Time to go to hockey practice. Sweat a little. Take a few shots. That hadn't changed.

After supper, I really had to get away to the library. I had fallen behind in a few courses. Go figure. I sat at a study desk and was soon working on an essay about Wuthering Heights, the only novel written by Emily Bronte. I allowed a moment of fantasy about myself and Miss March. Then I got into the essay. After about an hour, I was well into a first draft. I could see the end of what I was going with it and was pleased at the spin I was putting on the novel. Miss March would be reading the finished essay in a few days. Kris was walking up to me. She had the same essay assignment to finish.

"How's it going?" she asked. Kris was dressed in her more usual, unflattering style. That was okay. I now knew what she was hiding. You weren't supposed to eat in the library. I took a small apple from my backpack and looking at Kris, took a slow, sensuous, erotic bite. She giggled and leaned over to give me a kiss. She then guided my hand, with the apple, to her own mouth, and looking at me, took a very slow and deliberate bite, all the while focusing on my eyes. If I was her first lover, I was amazed at how fast she was becoming so damn erotic. I couldn't be her first. Impossible. Again, I thought 'first guy, perhaps'. The thought of Kris playing the teenaged schoolgirl with another woman was divine. In the past I hadn't really had any gay women fantasies. Not that I had a problem with gay women. They certainly didn't seem to have a problem with me. Miss March was a leading contender for Kris's secret lover. Trish very well may have been on to something.