Heading North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, poor kitten. Would you like my help?" You pull my hands away and clamp your own palm over my mouth. "There," you say. "How is that? Better?" Your finger increases pace and force. Within 30 seconds I'm screaming like a little whore under your hand. You allow my hands to remain wrapped around your forearm, holding you in place.

"That's my girl," you murmur. My back is arched. A flush is blooming across my chest. I'm getting close. Your finger's pace slows suddenly and my eyes fly to your face.

"It goes without saying, doesn't it, that you are not to come without my permission?" I nod emphatically. Anything, so long as you don't stop working my pussy with your incredible hand.

You go back to work, albeit a bit less forcefully than before.

"Is this what you had in mind, kitten? Is this what you were craving?" Your words only barely register through the haze of my own pleasure and moans in time with your thrusts. "Begging me to dominate you? Take control. I knew you would be magnificent. I was right. Fuck, look at you. I've never seen you like this. So wild." I am bucking under your hand now with my lower body writhing. My eyes are unfocused and my nose is filled with the scent of your skin and our sweat.

"A heavy hand and a filthy mouth. That's all you needed, right?" You slide a second finger into me. You slow the thrusts, curl your fingers upward and give me a handful of long, deep and lurid strokes. My muffled response is lost behind your palm. Looking at my face you see my eyes, huge and pleading.

"Is there something you'd like to ask me, baby?" you say innocently. I nod and you remove your hand from my mouth, using it instead to brush the hair from my face.

Still gasping for breath I stammer "May I - May I please come? Oh, please." The last word is drawn out slowly, like a hymn.

You smile at me. "How can I resist such a perfectly worded request? Yes. Yes you may. But no more silence, kitten. I want to hear every bit of it." With that your two fingers shift into overdrive and plunge in and out of me. Your left hand slides gently around my neck. I'm crying out and begging you to finish me off. My hands are in fists at my sides.

"Please! Oh, please! Don't stop! I'll be good, just please don't stop!" I cry. You move you hand from my neck down to my abdomen and press gently down against your fingers thrusting from below. The sounds from my mouth quickly degrade into something less than formal speech.

"Unf.... oh, oh, oh, please! Please!" as my legs start to pull up toward my chest.

"Always so polite, even now, kitten. It gets me so fucking hot when you say please. Say it again," you demand.

"P- p- plea - Oh, oh yes! Please!" My body starts to shudder and I reach down to hold your wrist as it continues to furiously pump in and out through my orgasm. Little bird sounds come from my parted lips. I try to back away from you knowing how sensitive my clit is immediately after I come.

"Please! Enough... no, stop," I beg.

The hand on my belly flies to the nape of my neck where it fists into my hair and jerks my head back. You swing your body out from under mine and move to straddle me - essentially covering my body on all fours like a cage. You move your face very close to mine. Your fingers buried inside me haven't missed a beat.

"Did you just tell me no?" you growl into my face.

"Please," I cry still desperately clutching at your wrist and trying to slow your pounding hand. "I just meant -."

You cut me off. "I'm not finished with you yet. And, I make the rules." The hand in my hair pulls back and my body goes with it arching as far as my spine will allow. "I say you're going to come for me again. Now. I own these orgasms. They are mine. Say it."

My eyes are darting around. I have no idea where to look or what to do. I feel panic about to set in. I feel completely out of control. And I can feel the burning starting in my thighs: the slow burn of the second orgasm. You hold my head still directly under yours.

"Look at me. Look! Look at me." I try to focus on your face, so familiar and safe even with your eyes so wild. But this loss of control is a dangerous place for me. I always protect myself from it. "I am your center. Focus on me." I look up and focus on you, my ever fixed mark.

"Please," I breathe.

But you are ferocious. "Who owns your pleasure? I want to hear you say it." Your face is less than an inch from mine.

The twitching and burning is rising up and moving closer to your hand assaulting my little wet hole. I'm whimpering. You press your forehead to mine and gently whisper: "Say it, baby. Relent."

The words, torn from someplace deep within me, burst out. "They're yours. It's all yours, ok? Please!"

"Come."

Wild, guttural sounds erupt from me. It isn't refined or delicate. This orgasm is feral, primal, and it rolls on and on. Wet, slurping sounds come from between my legs as your pace slows. I am lost. Limp. My tight little pussy flutters around your fingers. Your own breathing is harsh. You pull your fingers from me slowly, always delighting in the small sigh that escapes me at that moment. My body continues to shudder. You bring your glistening fingers up to your face and through my heavy eyes I see you take a long smell. Your eyes meet mine and you bring your hand to my mouth, brushing the back of your knuckles lightly across my full bottom lip and leaving my sheen behind. You bring your hand down to my breasts and wipe your fingers across my chest, leaving a long trail. You pinch my nipple as you pull away to rise up to your knees, still straddling me.

"What a fucking mess you are kitten. Look at you. That was filthy," you muse out loud. "What am I going to do with you, baby?"

My eyes find yours and I reply quietly and without hesitation: "Anything that pleases you, Sir."

The world freezes. Both of us are as still as stones with neither of us breathing. I've done it. I am all in and you are now 'Sir.' What feels like an eternity passes. All I can hear is the tick-tick-tick of your watch and your breath turning ragged again. Eventually you chuckle darkly, dragging your fingers across your mouth. Reaching for your belt you say "Oh, sweet girl. I am going to ruin you tonight."

In that moment I know one thing for certain: You have done this before.

12