All Comments on 'Headmistress' Slut'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sam CornellSam Cornellover 19 years ago
Short sweet n nasty

Wow - quick, hot, bad, but very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Sexy!

I really liked the way the character was turned on by high heels and nylons - It's especially hot when a woman confesses to those fetishes! Let's hear more!!

smhgirl2002smhgirl2002over 19 years ago
Hot as always

Every story gets hotter and hotter. Next one I may just have to strip down to only heels and stockings. I have no doubt you will show me the proper amount of appreciation...Slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazingly HOT

Wow! That was amazing. MMmmm I'm really at a loss for words.

Thank you,

Sara

comp|icitycomp|icityover 18 years ago
Excellent

This was really good! Well written, the story developed perfectly with exquisite eroticism. I'm glad I came back to look around lit again, go to the top of the class!

comp|icitycomp|icityover 18 years ago
Excellent

This was really good! Well written, the story developed perfectly with exquisite eroticism. I'm glad I came back to look around lit again, go to the top of the class!

exiledmasterexiledmasterover 18 years ago
Classy...

..mix of fetish, fantasy and detail...

very very good....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow..I want to be her

This was a sexy, erotic, almost understated story. I hope it does not decend into excess depravity but keeps its classy edge.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 13 years ago
A great start

What a start to story I am sure will just get better and better.

I do hope that later chapters have descriptions of the protagonists.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 11 years ago
Very Hot

I love stories involving a person in a trusted position corrupting an innocent. Very well done and the description was very detailed.

It would have been nice to read the seduction that lead to the willing surrender of Ms. Leoni. Maybe in a prequel?

What do the protagonists look like?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous