Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

Her next item was a gossamer-like nightdress, so sheer that her hand could plainly be seen even through the two layers as it lay on her arm, still folded. "I shall only wear that for you to take it off," she laughed. "Otherwise I want nothing to be in the way of our love-making. And incidentally, that g-string is the only one I have with me this weekend – I'm not even wearing anything under this skirt!"

That, of course, was the signal for me to look, and she was expecting me to do so, remaining still whilst I raised it to gaze once again at that smooth camel-toe, so alluringly displayed for me.

Seconds later we were both naked on the bed, and I was humping for all I was worth. And still only seconds again was the time needed for me to pump my pent-up cum right inside her avid cunt, as she clung tightly to me as if to savour every moment.

When we finally broke our embrace she looked down at her now inflamed pussy, and laughed. "I don't think that g-string can contain all that!" she said, and started to scoop it up as it ran out onto her thighs, then transferring it to her mouth.

We kissed again, and I tasted my own cum on her lips and tongue as we passionately entwined, until she excused herself in order to scoop into her hand what was still on her thighs.

"Perhaps I should have a shower," she said simply. "Then I shall dress for dinner."

She made no move to close the door to the bathroom, and I was able to watch her as she quickly soaped herself, paying particular attention to her thighs, then stepped out into the towel I was holding out for her.

Once she was dry she began to dress, deliberately flaunting herself as she carefully put on her diminutive bra and the skimpy g-string. But when she put on her dress I was aware how filmy it really was. I could really see her bra and g-string through the material, although I suppose that I was looking for just those. Anyone else might not have noticed in a half-light such as is usual in a dining room, unless they really did look.

As I had promised, we did move to a fairly secluded part of the dining room, but this did not mean that the waiter was unaware of her display, and we were amused firstly by his obvious staring at her, and the n afterwards when a different waiter came to serve us, obviously having been told by the first one, judging from the way he deliberately stared at Tina all the time he was serving. In fact, after we had eaten, a waitress came to the table to ask if we wished for our coffee in the lounge or at the table, and she, too, could hardly take her eyes off Tina.

"We'll have it in our room, please, "requested Tina, giving me a sly glance as she did so.

Minutes later we were in the bedroom, whereupon Tina quickly stripped out of the short dress. Then a knock came on the door, and on answering it the waitress herself appeared with a tray on which was a coffee jug and two cups. She drank in the sight of Tina in the flimsy bra and g-string, almost leisurely taking her time as she poured out the first cups, with her eyes scarcely looking at the cups. (Although she was looking at Tina's bra cups!)

Finally she had to finish, and took her time leaving the room, asking if there were anything else she could do for us. I was tempted to say that there was, but Tina, who by now had sat down on the bed with both her knees up and slightly parted, causing her microscopic g-string to begin to slip between her pussy lips, told her that there was nothing at all that she could do at present, but that she might wish to send down for some drinks later on. "Would you be able to bring them or would it be a bell-boy?" she asked her.

"Whichever you please," came the cryptic reply, and she walked out, but only after taking another sly glance at Tina's flaunted display.

As she left, Tina burst into soft laughter, apologizing to me for having teased the waitress so.

We drank our coffee, cuddled again, fondled one another again, and then Tina said, "I feel so daring tonight. I have never felt so free. Dare me to go down to the bar in just that dress – nothing at all underneath!"

I stared at her with delight at her suggestion. If she wanted others to ogle her all right, but I was to be the one who reaped the harvest afterwards!

"All right" I agreed. "I dare you!"

With no more ado she stripped off completely before putting the black dress on again, its clinging material practically emphasizing her naked breasts, the nipples of which were now even more prominent. But as she turned slowly round for me to approve or otherwise the tautness of the dress plus its semi-transparency meant that her bottom cheeks were noticeably free of covering, whilst at the front the clinginess emphasized her camel-toe lips.

"How lucky" I thought," that I have chosen this hotel." I knew it, in fact, from past experience to be one which turned a blind eye to all kinds of goings-on just so long as no-one was actually breaking the law. They even, moreover, turned a blind eye to any "ladies of the night" who might be plying their trade, just as long as no-one else complained or it was not done too openly.

So, when Tina suggested her dare, I knew that the management would not object if not one else did.

What I wondered, though, and I whispered as much to her as we descended in the lift, was whether any one would try to "pick her up", so to speak. To this she replied that she would find it amusing, although she would not go so far as to encourage anyone. Nevertheless if anyone did make a pass at her she would not be offended.

What I did wonder, though, was how far she might go in her exhibitionism. The dress was not only semi-transparent and tight, but short as well. It had not mattered in the dining room, where the tablecloth had obstructed her knees, but in a bar with its high stools or low couches, who knows what might be on view?

I mused inwardly at her audacity. And I was to be the lucky one all weekend. We reached the basement where the bar was situated, and made our entrance. Immediately many eyes turned our way, mainly because of the brevity of the dress, and these eyes seemed to linger and watch us as we walked slowly to two high bar-stools.

On sitting down I realized that she was about to make a spectacular show. Although luckily she was facing me, so that it was not apparent to anyone else, her dress instantly rode up her thighs to her crotch, where I could just make out her complete absence of any panties. She smiled at me as I ordered, then she turned slightly as we received our drinks so that she was now slightly facing the rest of the room. What happened next could never have been attributed to a staid and prim headmistress – she slowly raised her feet onto the cross-bar of the stool, causing her knees to rise above the level of the actual seat, then she slowly parted them a fraction, This had the effect of openly displaying her naked pussy lips to all who were looking, before she slowly closed them again.

Along one side of the room was an open space, and some slow music was coming from a speaker somewhere there. I asked her to dance, and together we smooched round, both of us knowing full well that the whole room would be aware of her nudity beneath the dress. S we finished we went to sit down, but this time she led me to one of the low couches with a small table in front, This time, instead of being higher on a stool where she had deliberately to raise her knees, her knees were inevitably raised owing to the low couch, and once again it was obvious that beneath the short skirt she was naked, especially as she made no move to draw down the hem after it had ridden up as she sat down! I noticed two men shiftily talking together as they looked in our direction, then one of them stood up, crossed to us, and although he was pointedly gazing at her exposed pussy lips he asked me if I would allow him to ask such a pretty lady to dance. I agreed, and Tina seemed just as eager as he was to dance. I noticed, too, that as they smooched together (it was all they could do to the music that was playing) his hands were surreptitiously stroking her almost naked behind as she in turn pressed her scarcely covered breasts into his chest. Then, ever so slowly and furtively his fingers started to raise the back of her skirt until we could all see the base of her bottom cleft which he now proceeded to gently touch. But it was when he tried to go further and actually press his finger into the cleft that she stopped dancing, and turned to come back to her seat. But she showed no sign of being annoyed with him, and was actually talking to him as they returned. She sat down again next to me, all smiles, and, looking him straight in the eyes as she spoke (he was still drawn to her obscene display which she was making no move to cover) she said to him, "I would not object to a drink to repay your bit of fun. And if you would care to buy one for my escort also I would not object to another dance later."

The man, who now introduced himself as Mike, said he would be delighted to buy us both a drink if that was to be his reward. Tina invited him to sit down besides us when he brought the drinks over, motioning him to sit on the other side from me. He was bold, though, if not brazen! He looked her straight in the eye (momentarily, as his eyes were naturally almost fixed on her bare crotch) and aid, "I would prefer to face you, if you would not mind!"

Tina just laughed, and said, "Go ahead, then," as he drew up a low stool and perched on it so that his head was lower and able to gaze straight at the proffered target.

This meant that he was virtually blocking out most of the rest of the room's eyes, but this did not matter to Tina, who seemed content that she had made a conquest of a sort. Instead she asked him about himself, where he came from, and why he was in the bar of this hotel.

He replied that he had only come out for a drink with one of his pals, but that he had been so overcome by her presence that he felt he could desert his friend for once, who was only there to see who he could pick up.

"I am not surprised that you are "overcum"laughed Tina suggestively. Now, if you would ask the barman to dim the lights a little more I am willing to have another dance with you."

Quickly Mike went top the bar, and the barman, obviously used to this sort of thing with the reputation that the hotel had, immediately complied, and the lights dimmed over the dance floor and the rest of the bar.

It was now not as easy to make out exactly what was happening on the floor, but they smooched to the far side where it was even more shadowy, and this time I swore that his hand actually did lift her dress and caress her naked bottom. They then turned so that Tina was facing the room, and Mike had his back to everyone. In that position no-one could see at all where his hand was behind her, especially as they now stopped dancing and stood fairly still, Mike bending down so that their lips met in a kiss. I then noticed that one of Tina's hands, which up until then had both been round his neck, had left its position and seemed to be positioning itself between them. The weak light made it difficult to see, but from the way her arm seemed to be moving, I would have made a bet that she was actually grasping, if not stroking, his hard-on. And peering as I was I swear that I could also make out that her skirt hem was higher than it had been and that his hand was trying to insert itself between her thighs from the rear.

This went on for a minute or so, then suddenly they broke apart, and they came towards us, Tina leading the way to cover up Mike who was now sheepishly clutching at his flies. She had evidently brought him off! Quickly he made his way towards the gents as Tina sat down once more next to me, grinning all over her face.

"I've always wanted to do that it public!" she declared. "Even if it did mean I had to let him touch my pussy. But I doubt if we will see him again this evening. His flies are too wet!"

"But now I can't wait any longer," she said. "We should go back to our room before I make a spectacle of myself."

Once in the lift she clung to me tightly, dragging my hand to her receptive pussy where I cod feel the juices seeping out and wetting my hand. As I fumbled for the door key she was already peeling off her dress (luckily for us the corridor was empty) and as we entered the room she was completely naked.

I almost fell on her in our eagerness, and together we writhed on the bed as once more we both satisfied our basic needs.

The entire weekend was spent in this manner (apart from surfacing for meals) and by the Sunday I was almost exhausted. But we were both sore and yet ecstatic with ardour, and as we finally said goodbye, Tina once more dressed in her severe clothing, I felt a pang as I realized that I would miss her for some time until I could next be in the area. It was unfortunate thatI was unable to be in the area for too long, and in spite of calling at the school once or twice in the next week or two we eventually agreed to call it a day, although I did see her some three months later when I was next in the area and she managed to make an excuse to her husband about staying with a friend overnight. (She was terrific in bed that night. Let me do everything I wanted!)

Next time I was in the area, some twelve months later, I called again at the school. A new secretary was in place there, Sheila having moved to another town with her husband, and on enquiring about "Mrs. Fletcher" I found that she and her husband had divorced, and that she had moved to another school in another county. I was unable to find out where, and it was difficult to ask too closely. But she remains as one of the precious memories of my life, and I often think of her and remember those wonderful times we had together. But who knows? Perhaps in my travels I may call on a school and find her there. I live in hope.

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers
12