All Comments on 'Headphone Surprise'

by MadExhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NEEDS MORE

To short -a- Story, Not in Details, but in on going events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic and well written

A quite entertaining and erotic story. I really enjoyed it, especially the implied way of writing the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mothers never do

I bet your mother wasn't pleased. I still render when mine caught me with some rope tied around my waist, the way she carried on you'd have thought I had committed a mortal sin. By the way I still tie myself up and sometimes get other to help me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed your story! I devised a similar showing at my appt. The appt complex was being remodeled outside. They had removed all window coverings to replace new windows, I saw them painting and caulking the new windows, I lived on the second floor. I got naked plugged in my headphones into my phone, with it off. I angled my phone so I could see the windows reflection on the scree. Started stroking and when I saw the guy in the window I shot my wad. I still j/o to this memory! More please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMadExhibitionist@MadExhibitionist
I'm quite a kinky person by some standards. My biggest kink is exhibitionism. I love being seen naked and aroused, I love putting nude photographs and masturbation videos on the internet for the world to enjoy, and I particularly love it when people known to me see them. I lov...