All Comments on 'Heads, She Wins...'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Uncomfortably intense

"Tarnished" indeed

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 4 years ago
Lucky Lad

Oh to be drugged, stripped of clothing and bound to a table to make one so completely helpless. Just the tickling was enough to bring out my inner beast - especially when she reached his soles; my very personal weakness. I hope to find more, many more stories by this author.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This was absolutely amazing! I can't believe how horny and hard this story made me! Please write a sequel the night with the high preistess and the decision of the counsel! Now,since this was such an amazing story, I'm going to go read it again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really have a way with words,Tarnished Penny. Not sure about the ending but a great short story.

TicklespankeeTicklespankeeover 2 years ago

Intense, wonderful. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Peny thank you this is such sexy story - one of my favourites - surely there is room for a follow up - a play off in front of all the priestesses?

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anon,

Sorry, but there are at present no plans for a follow-on tale. On the other hand, you might enjoy my tale ‘Four’s the Charm’. Thanks for your kind comment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Belongs in non-con

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

At about the 3/4 stage of your story I began to think he was going to intentionally hit both marks at the same time. Just an opinion ~ he actually waited until he could feel his orgasm about to overwhelm him, and his cum about to spurt from the end of his cock, and then he looked at both of them and shot his load exactly at the same time he screamed 'GAMMA'. That way both acolytes would have realized, for all the torment he suffered and all of the anxiety he was put through by the two young ladies, HE actually had controlled the outcome and the Council would have to make the decision and they were not able to force him to pick one over the other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous