Healed by the Wolf 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I come with you, you'll give me two weeks to fully make my decision. If you can convince me of the whole 'true mate' thing, I'll stay. If not..." She trailed off, crossing her arms across her chest.

No! Killian's wolf was practically snarling, trying to breach the surface of his control. Vera had to come with him. She had to stay. Why was she being so defiant? Trying to fight what they both so obviously felt?

He shoulders stiffened as he coaxed his wolf into calming down. Vera would be theirs, soon enough.

"Fine," he practically growled through clenched teeth. "Two weeks." He would break her before those two weeks. If he didn't feel himself inside her before then... he didn't even want to think of it.

Vera saw the tension erupt in him as she presented her condition, his hand dropping from her cheek to coil into a tight fist by his leg. The alpha was obviously unused to not getting his way. A small smirk found its way to her lips. Oh, this was going to be fun.

12