All Comments on 'Healing'

by NikkixJx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

no background as to why she freaks,but i can guess she was raped or assaulted in some way.is this going to be a threesome thing with her doing both guys from the club? i hope not since if she was assaulted in some way then she wouldnt be into a non-normal relationship that would leave her not in control til she was comfortable with 1 huge guy much less 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

If her "tragic past" includes being assaulted by a man, which it seems like it is sense she freaked when a man touched her, she wouldn't be comfortable being in a relationship with ONE guy, let alone TWO.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantalmost 10 years ago
Great Beginning!

It looks like you might have hit a Home Run first time at the plate. Great beginning to story and am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Can't wait for CH. 2!!!!!!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 10 years ago
I love these stories

Any menage where there's one woman and multiple men in a romantic relationship is really hot! Please don't leave me hanging....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can't wait to read the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

Its great writing craft.

It appears she has a history of abuse, rape?

So no, involving her with 2 men would be....very very bad. She would be lucky it appears to ever trust just one. That reaction she had shows a lot of damage.

Very good writing, am wondering how you will get her involved with a guy in a believable way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

TOO short and needs a lot of editing.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks For The Start***

But you forgot the story. Waiting for ch 02.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous