All Comments on 'Healing Hands (A Bukkake Story)'

by sexynursechef

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
de_grde_grabout 7 years ago
Not very realistic

I had hard time believing the premise of the story. There is no reason why the men reacted the way they did. Maybe If the massage shop was also working as a secret brothel and the men brought their wifes there so they could treat themself after the labor lesson. I think you have to add something to justify the way the men acted.

Brittni4uBrittni4uabout 7 years ago
Very Erotic!

Loved it Lisa! To answer the comment by the last reader, for one the sensuality of the girl on girl massage made the guys horny is reason they acted the way they did and second, it is an erotic story so any reaction is plausible!

5 stars from me!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Five stars and have to agree with Britt!

The act of two women performing sensual massage on each other is a supercharged sexual activity to behold (if it is done for erotic purpose). It is able to boost the batteries in the balls of any guy watching if the women do it correctly. Quite accurate and quite hot!

nargatoulanargatoulaabout 7 years ago
Very short

I am a fan of sexynursechef's "My First Threesome" and I have an eye on her stories ever since I read about it. The problem with the current story is that it's too short. A lot of things are not explained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Lisa turned out to be a horny little cunt. Liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous