All Comments on 'Healing Mom'

by BigKahunaCat21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 13 years ago
good story

I loved it, I am not going to lie though it be easy to here. Given the similar circumstances I know IF I WERE in Jimmy's shoes I would have not just stopped at the blow job and would not have been reluctant in the eating of mom's cooch, I would have rolled her off me and fucked her till I could not get it up any more. But, since I took advantage of my folks once when my dad hired me to take his place at a masqurade gala and used the cloak of the mask to spend a night pleasuring mom, and it set in motion life changing stuff, not anything major but as I am the only one that knows a deep family secret, my twin half siblings are also my kids. Short version mom and I stayed a long part of the night at the motel the gala was at I carried her home as she was also drunk put her in bed beside dad while they were both asleep as luck would have it dad got called away on a business trip the next day that keep him tied up for the next month, so doing the math when mom and dad thought the twins were born a month early they were born nine months to the day of the gala, but since mom doesn't remember having sex that night and dad knows he didn't have any that night they had no clue, and yes I do know they are mine as I had one of those DNA test, its confirm it, if nothing medically happens to force the revelation, it will die a secret pleasure. I had the time of my life at the absolute peak of my male sexuality to not only have sex with mom but have the opportunity to drain my balls completely that night bet I dump close to a cup of cum into her as it had been months since I'd been laid and timing was such that I'd not jacked-off in a good bit either. I put every load into her pussy as mom was in her forties she had thought she was through the change but her doctor told her that it was not uncommon for women's cycles to become irregular much like when they first started to have periods in their early teens (one of those moments of overheard conversation between the parents). Pop at first was suspious that she was having an affair but when the kids had certain familiar family resemblances he calmed down, guess the thought I'd take advantage of the chance never crossed his mind or if it has he has never once said a word acknowledging the fact he knows.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Nice romantic finish to it.

Very enjoyable little story.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 13 years ago
Dude, please!

Learn to have your people talk more, it isn't that hard at all! Read more it helped me learn to do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story, and a great comment from...

TNDRIVER. That guy did what plenty of sons'd love to do, he "drained my balls completely that night bet I dump close to a cup of cum into" his own mother's cooch (I love that word). What a cool guy, a real hero in my book, he fucked a couple of kids up his own mother's cunt and he's darn proud of it, too. He knew that his creamy semen belonged up the same cunt he came out of, from his fertile balls to his mom's fertile womb. Hats off to you, sir!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY *****

Now this is a story with a great ending. Read it and you will see magic...................THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous