Healing Pt. 02

Story Info
I begin telling my brother my story of sexual awaking.
6.2k words
4.56
21.7k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers

The light woke me up. At least it threatened to do so. My mind could not quite focus. Where was it coming from?

Then I felt the hand cradling my breast, the stiff cock tucked between my legs. I was in my brother's bed. We fell asleep last night after I passionately performed fellatio on him and triggered my own explosive orgasm in the process. I recommend reading Healing if your memory needs jogging.

Doug stirred and his cock twitched. "Good morning little sister. I don't remember sleeping so soundly in ages."

"Thank you," he whispered as he softly kissed my neck.

"Time for that later," I responded as he began working his hips in an attempt to find my vaginal opening. True, I was horny as well, but I needed a shower, breakfast, and a call to my husband in that order.

"Let's shower. You can wash my back, and I will soap your cock."

"Mmmm, sounds nice."

"But, you will save your cum for my story tonight. I want you on edge and ready to burst."

I realized I had the crusty remains of dried semen on my face and smiled at the memory of Doug ejaculating on me. It took me back to wild parties in my twenties. I thought about what I would do with Doug this evening and decided I would begin relating the highlights of my sexual development and escapades in my twenties. Would it be like A Thousand and One Nights, each story more explicit and shocking than the last? Hmmm, is that a correct analogy? I wasn't sure since I had never actually read the stories, but I liked the thought.

I stepped into the shower while Doug relieved himself before joining me. I started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Doug asked.

"You peeing while I am sharing the bathroom with you. It's like we are an old married couple."

"Or, young lovers."

"I like that better," I said as I turned and grabbed his cock. My soapy hands stroked him to a full erection before I released him. "That's enough, I don't want to spoil your fun tonight."

As I turned away, Doug grabbed me from behind, rubbing his cock into my ass crack. He started soaping my tits and crotch. I was ready to cum when he fingered my clit. Then he abruptly stopped.

"Now it's your turn to suffer sis. What's fair is fair."

We toweled each other dry and headed naked to the kitchen for breakfast. Doug handed me his BBQ apron so I wouldn't splash myself while cooking eggs and bacon. He grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of me standing at the stove, naked in the apron with a white towel wrapped around my head. I felt sexy dressed in just a towel atop my head. I often teased my husband in the mornings, making his breakfast and sharing coffee before dressing for the day. Doug took the shot from the side so my butt didn't show, just my profile. I was obviously naked beneath the apron. You could see my side boob and exposed butt cheek as I smiled at the camera.

"That is not to be shared on Facebook," I laughed.

"No, but I thought you might want to share with Frank when you call him later."

I had not thought about what I would tell Frank about last night. The picture just might be a way to break the ice with him and give him something to think about. It was, after all, his idea that I stimulate my brother's libido, and he had packed my sexy, risqué clothes.

Sitting naked with my brother over breakfast felt right. He told me that he and Janice often spent the weekend naked. She enjoyed the freedom and basking in the sun by the lake.

"Well, then that is how we should spend our day."

My brother smiled, his eyes staring off into a distant memory of his younger days with a Janice. Yes, I knew this would be a good day for him and I had my own memories to relive. I had not spent a day naked with anyone since meeting Frank. Maybe I should think about introducing him to the practice?

"I'll call Frank and then we can enjoy the sun."

I knew Frank would be in his office eating his lunch and waiting for my call. He answered on the first ring.

"Hi honey. How are you and your brother doing?"

"Good, real good. He has been enjoying the bikinis you packed. We've spent each afternoon in the backyard, sunning ourselves and swimming. He has even suggested I lose my top so I don't get tan lines."

"Have you?"

I laughed. "Not yet, you think I should?"

Frank didn't answer directly. "Does he like your negligees?"

"If I had worn one of them, then he would have seen my tits and being topless wouldn't be an issue."

"You didn't answer my question."

"And you didn't answer mine."

Frank wanted to know more about Doug's state of mind and my comfort level. He kept pushing me about what I was doing to get closer with my brother.

"You really want this to happen?" I asked. "How far do you want it to go?"

"What do you mean?"

"Another question instead of an answer. I am beginning to think you want me to tell you I slept with my brother. Does the thought of that turn you on?"

"Maybe. Have you?"

I told him he was incorrigible. If he wasn't careful, he just might get his wish. That is when I realized he just might be serious. He liked to tell me his fantasies about watching me have sex with others when we made love, but I always chalked it up to talk to enhance his excitement. I never let on that it excited me to have others watch me fucking. Maybe I was needlessly denying myself the pleasures I enjoyed before Frank. So I decided to test him.

"Doug has seen my black sleeping tee."

"Really? Did he like it?"

"Yes. He confided that he and Janice had made a sex tape. Janice enjoyed it so much, that she started having sex with other men while Doug filmed them. They would watch the tapes together before making love."

"Really?"

"Doug has a large collection of soft and hardcore porn that they enjoyed."

"Have you seen the tapes with Janice?"

"No, but he wanted to watch a porn tape last night before bed. I wore the black tee and joined him in his bed to watch with him."

"Did he like it?"

"Well, he was in his boxers so I can say he did. Of course, maybe it was the porn that made him hard, but he spent most of his time watching me instead of the screen. He kept talking about how hard my nipples pushed against my top and how much he liked my legs. He had seen more when I wear my bikini, but lying next to one another in his bed made it more intimate."

"What happened?"

"I fell asleep in his bed. I woke up this morning with his arm around me and his morning woodie hard against my butt. I will admit it felt good."

"And tonight?"

I started laughing. "You are really pushing it. I think it is only fair that I be as open with him as he has been with me. I think tonight is my turn to share some of my secrets from my twenties. If I can get my nerve up, I will wear a negligee and share the story in his bed."

"You have never shared any stories with me."

"No. You are not my brother. Siblings share some things they don't share with their spouses."

"What if you turn him on? You know I selected your most risqué negligees. You basically will be naked."

"Well, you will have to use your imagination. You are the one who is pushing me to go further."

And then I said goodbye. I chuckled to myself knowing I left him wanting more.

Doug asked if he enjoyed the picture of me making breakfast. Damn, I became so engrossed in Frank's fantasizing that I forgot the picture.

"Just a minute." I grabbed my phone and sent the picture with a brief text. "Almost forgot a picture of me making Doug's breakfast." I knew that would get Frank's blood boiling.

"Done," I said.

I thought about Frank's comment about my negligees and not sharing my stories with him. Was he hinting that he wanted to know more or that he already knew or suspected what my stories might be? And then I began to wonder if he pushed me into this trip for my own healing? Would opening up to my brother pave the way for opening up to my husband? I felt my pussy start to tingle as I brushed out my curls and admired the way they draped across my shoulders as I studied my reflection in the mirror.

Doug laid out a blanket for us to share on the back lawn. The sun felt wonderful against my skin and my nipples hardened as a slight breeze tickled across my breasts. Doug had a small basket of sun block, scented lotions, and bottled water next to the blanket. Janice's sun hat from the mud porch was lying to one side. I took that to be my place.

"Lie down," Doug said, "and I will put sun block on you. I don't want you to burn."

Doug had performed this pleasurable chore while I wore my bikini. Would it be different now that I was naked?

He started working the lotion into my shoulders. To make it easier, he straddled my hips and I could feel his cock harden between my butt cheeks. Yes, this was different. Better. Sexier. When he reached my lower back, I raised my head and looked back at my brother.

"I should warn you, rubbing my butt really turns me on."

Doug chuckled as he climbed off my back and knelt beside me. I felt a health dash of lotion pouring onto my butt and into the crease between my cheeks. Doug used two hands to start working it into my skin. His kneading fingers felt wonderful and I closed my eyes lost in the heavenly sensation. Although I tried to resist, my hips slowly began to move with his fingers. As the sensations moved through my groin, I began subtly raising my hips, pushing into his hands.

Moaning softly, I felt a fresh splash of lotion on my anus, followed by his fingers brushing across my rosebud. I moaned louder now and pushed up against his finger as he probed my anal opening.

"Oh my god. That feels so good."

Doug chuckled again as his finger pushed into me.

"Something new for me to learn about my little sister? Janice loved being fucked in her butt."

"That's a story for another night," I sighed. "I have a different story in mind for tonight."

Doug moved to my legs before instructing me to turn over. Again he straddled my hips, his hard cock pushing against my stomach as he raised and lowered his hips while he rubbed lotion into my shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips before moving down to flick his tongue across my nipples. His hard cock was now nestled against my vulva as his hands moved to my breasts. I humped back against his cock, twisting in an attempt to trap his erection between my engorged labia and pull him into me. He pinched and pulled my nipples, sending electric shocks through my clit.

"No, no, no," he said as he pulled back from my hungry, wet cunt. "You said we have to wait."

Damn him, but I tried to relax as he finished attending to my body with the sun block.

"My turn," I said as I sat up and took the bottle from him.

Doug lay down and I started on his shoulders. I made sure to rub my wet cunt into his butt. I wanted him to feel what he did to me as I worked on pleasuring him with my hands. I returned the favor when I got to his bottom. Before pouring lotion, I spread his cheeks and leaned in close, blowing softly on his anus as he tried to push into my face. Then I poured the lotion in and went to work.

"Oh shit," he exclaimed as I pushed my finger through his anal ring.

"No don't," I blurted out before laughing with him. I knew that the moment of levity brought him back from the edge. I wanted him begging to cum tonight, so I quickly finished his legs before telling him to roll over.

Doug's cock was beginning to harden again as I worked on his torso. I didn't climb atop him, but I gave his dick a few strokes with the lotion just to tease him.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon talking as we basked in the sun. We took a few dips in the lake to cool off. I even waved to a lone fisherman drifting slowly by the dock as I sat splashing my legs in the cool water.

"Is the fishing good?" I shouted to him.

"Not as good as the scenery," he yelled back.

I stood up with my legs slightly spread open before I waved and slowly turned to walk back to the blanket. When I got to the end of the dock, I looked back over my shoulder to acknowledge his gaze again.

"Enjoy the rest of your day." Then I ran back to the blanket and dropped beside Doug laughing out load.

"My slut sister," said Doug with a "tsk, tsk, tsk."

We enjoyed the remaining sun, moving inside as shade began moving into the yard.

"Let's go out to eat."

"Okay, but I need to shower and do my hair," I responded.

"And I get to select your outfit."

"You are as bad as Frank," I responded in my best attempted at a mocking voice. "Okay."

Doug followed me into the shower and we soaped each other. Despite our need to get off, we both pulled back from the edge.

"Damn, your are beautiful," Doug sighed. "I don't know if I can wait until tonight."

"Go pick out my outfit," I said as I pushed him out of the bathroom. "Let me get my hair done."

Doug returned as I was brushing my hair out, helping my curls soften out. Doug opened a vanity drawer and pulled out a pink powder puff.

"Janice loved a light brushing of scented powder before dressing." My brother proceeded to dab lavender scented powder on my breasts and between my legs. Then he pulled out a perfume bottle and dabbed a touch behind my ears and on the nape of my neck. He leaned in and brushed my lips with his. "Now you are ready to be fucked," he whispered in my ear.

"I've been ready all day," I whispered back. "But, tonight you follow my lead. Now show me what I am wearing."

Doug led me to my bedroom where a silk sundress was laid out neatly on the bed. It is Frank's favorite, white silk with a red rose floral pattern. Bright red buttons run down from its low cut bodice stopping about six inches from the hem. It narrows just below the bust to accent my breasts and stops midway down my thighs to highlight my legs. I have to be careful sitting or I will flash a glimpse of my panties.

"And underwear," I asked.

Doug smiled. "Do you see any?"

"I swear; you must have consulted Frank. This is his favorite outfit for showing me off in public."

Doug smiled again.

"You called him?"

"He said you loved to be displayed. He said it made you horny. He said I might get lucky if I played my cards right."

"You really called him and he said that."

"Yes, he said you could use some intimate attention to help you heal."

My mind was in reeling. Maybe I had underestimated my husband. Had I wasted years thinking he was too straight laced to accept the lifestyle I enjoyed in my twenties?

We went to a small bistro where Doug made sure we had a table that put me on display. The silk hugged my breasts and my nipples poked lewdly against the thin fabric. There was no question I was braless and my tits bounced freely as I walked. The dress rode up my thighs when I sat. Dough reached over and unbuttoned several buttons allowing the dress to drape open, further exposing me. I had no doubt that several men leaning against the bar watching me could see my bare pussy. Doug unbuttoned two more at the top of my dress exposing more of my cleavage down to the swell at the bottom of my tits. Then he sat back to enjoy the view.

As we enjoyed a drink waiting for our food, one of the young men at the bar walked over and asked Doug if he objected to him asking his wife for a dance.

"She is my sister," he said with a twinkle in his eye. "That is up to her."

Two could play at this game so I said yes. I turned in my seat and held my hand out to my suitor to help me up. I knew this would cause my dress to ride up and expose my now wet pussy to him. As I leaned forward, I knew he could see my exposed tits and nipples, hard in anticipation of being in his arms. Doug grabbed his arm before he guided me to the dance floor.

"She loves to have her butt rubbed," he said while grinning at me. Advantage Doug.

My partner pulled me into his arms for a slow dance. His hands moved down to my ass as I draped my arms over his shoulder and behind his head. I could feel him slowly pull my dress up, exposed my bare butt before he grasp my cheeks and began a sensual rub. I pulled my head back and thrust my tongue into his mouth as he turned me on, playing with my bare ass. I knew I was the center of attention as we made out on the dance floor. As the music came to an end, another young man approached from the bar asking for the next dance. I looked over at Doug with a smirk and then stepped into his grasp.

I continued being fondled by and making out with the young men from the bar until I saw the food delivered to our table. I excused myself and returned to eat.

"Did that turn you on?" I asked Doug. "I'm surprised we haven't been thrown out."

"I know the owner. I used to bring Janice here when she wanted to play. It is a well-known pick up spot. Business is good with young men who want a show and a chance to score."

"You want someone to pick me up?"

"No, I want you hot when we get home."

Doug got his wish. I rushed through dinner anxious to get our evening underway. I had been thinking of my story all day long and I was ready to play.

When we got home, I told Doug to get undressed and wait for me on his bed. He chose my outfit for dinner; I would select my dress for story telling. I gave him my phone and told him to take my picture when I came to him.

"Why not with my camera?"

"Its not for you, it's for Frank. He helped you dress me for dinner, he gets to think about me dressed for bed with you."

I picked out the red negligee Frank had packed. It was sheer, leaving nothing to the imagination. It came with sheer panties, but I didn't need them. I left my heels on for maximum effect. I think Frank would call me fuckable.

I paused at the door, leaning on one arm against the doorframe. The wisp of red fell just below my pussy.

"Take my picture then put the phone down and spread your legs."

I crawled on the bed and sat with my legs crossed between his. My pussy was wide open and dripping. Doug was leaning back against multiple pillows looking straight into the pink between my labia flowering open, waiting to be penetrated. It was obvious I was turned on.

I lifted his cock with my left hand and took his balls into my right.

I began my story:

"I was a virgin when I moved out to the coast. I was saving myself for marriage, or so the Catholic nuns had taught me. The graduate students and faculty hovered around my desk when I started working at the university. The older women in the department warned me that my short skirts and frilly blouses would get me in trouble if I wasn't careful, but I knew my pantyhose was a deterrent, or so I thought. I attracted the most attention from a gorgeous, divorced forty something professor. They called him Wolf, a nickname he embraced. The women told me he made moves on young secretaries and coeds. They joked that he had so many notches on his bedpost that he had to buy a new bed. I laughed and enjoyed the stories."

As I told my story, I softly stroked my brother's cock and rolled his balls between my fingers. He grew to a full erection as I slowly pumped him.

I continued:

"Wolf approached me one day and said my twenty-first birthday was coming up the next weekend. If I didn't have anything planned, he wanted to take me out to celebrate. I blushed, but I said I would love to have dinner with him. I asked him where we going, but he said it was a surprise. I had no idea of how to dress. He smiled and said he liked my short, Catholic school skirts and white blouses. Then he leaned in close and told me he liked white, lace-topped bobby socks and black heels, no pantyhose. He said I had beautiful skin and I should be proud to show it off. Then he leaned in closer and said I should skip wearing a bra, as my tits appeared to be perfect as they are.

I blushed and stammered out an okay. When he left, the department manager came over and asked what we had talked about. I told her he had asked me out for a birthday dinner and drink. She said I could do as I wished, but warned me again about his wicked ways with young women. I told her I could take care of myself. She laughed as she walked away.

luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers
12