Healing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so anxious. I spent the afternoon on my birthday bathing, shaving my legs, and finally shaving between my legs. I had read in a magazine that men liked a shaved vulva with a hint of hair at the top of the slit. I didn't really think I would have sex, but I didn't want to disappoint him if the evening took an unexpected turn. He was sexy and he wanted me. I tried on clothes and studied myself in the mirror. Naked, clothed, different clothes, how did I look undressing? I was so nervous and wanted to be perfect for whatever happened. I had dated in high school, but aside from a good night kiss at the door, I was inexperienced with men and sex. I had never seen a man naked except in pictures, and I had never been touched in a sexual way."

My brother was breathing deeper now as I continued stroking him. His hips were moving up and down and precum was leaking from the tip of his penis. I would run my hand up and smearing the leaking fluid around his swelling glans. I dipped my fingers into my vagina and rubbed the wet secretion into his cock.

"Does that feel good? Imagine what it feels like in my pussy. Image how the hot, silky sheath would feel milking your cock. Imagine how wet I was with Wolf, an inexperienced virgin not sure what would happen with a distinguished professor old enough to be her father. Would I call him daddy? Would I chicken out?"

I continued my tale:

"I met him at my door, my plaid skirt barely reaching mid thigh. I knew my white cotton panties would show if I bent over. I would have to be careful. I had never gone without out a bra. The feeling of my nipples rubbing against my blouse made them hard. I blushed when Wolf took me in with his eyes. I knew he could see my nipples through the thin white material. He actually licked his lips, as he looked me up and down. He told me I looked sexy, good enough to eat. Yes, he was a Wolf, a big bad Wolf. I blushed again and reached for my clutch with my ID. I had turned 21 that day and I wanted a drink with this worldly man.

We had a candlelight dinner in a dimly lit restaurant. It was my first introduction to wine, and I found the taste heavenly. Wolf told me this particular wine was a love potion. Women succumbed to his charms when he shared a bottle with them. I told him I was a virgin and wouldn't. I blushed again at what I had blurted out as he laughed at me. I started to apologize, but he put his finger to my lips and told me to relax. He said tonight would be special. I told him I didn't want to be a disappointment, but he reassured me he would be gentle and nothing would happen unless I wanted it to.

Wolf made me feel beautiful and safe. As dinner wore on, the wine began to relax me and I felt an unfamiliar heat build between my thighs. I could only think of pleasing this wonderful man who was introducing me to sensations I had never felt before.

I have a special surprise for you he said as we left the restaurant."

I stopped and turned my attention back to my brother's cock. I didn't want him to cum before I finished my story. I squeezed gently and told him to be patient. I promised him a special surprise if he could hold off ejaculating before I said he could cum. I pulled his hand to my cunt and told him to play with me while he calmed down. He built my urgency to the point I pulled his hand away.

"Enough, back to my story."

I resumed my tale:

"Wolf drove to the harbor and led me to his boat. The moon was full and bright enough that we cast shadows on the dock. The air still, warm, and the water calm. He asked if I had seen the city lights from the sea at night. I had not.

He showed me around and then sat me down next to the captain' s chair. He sat and started the engines. He showed me how to maintain just enough throttle to steady the boat while he cast off the mooring lines. Taking his place at the wheel, he backed the boat out of the slip and turned the bow towards the harbor mouth. The running lights cast a soft glow on the deck below us.

The sea was like glass as we eased out into the open ocean and turned towards a small cove opposite the university. Wolf cut the engines and dropped an anchor as we drifted off share. He turned to me and asked if I had ever gone swimming in the moonlight. I complained that I did not have a swimsuit. He laughed and pulled me into his arms.

His tongue parted my lips as he pulled my face into a long, sensuous kiss. I felt his hand unbuttoning my blouse and my knees gave way as I surrendered to his strong arm holding me upright. His hand found my bare breast and I felt a warm, tingling sensation pulse through my body. He said we did not need suits to enjoy the warm salt water, the sea air, and the magic of the moonlight.

I don't know, I complained, but he had already unzipped my skirt and it had pooled around my feet. Wolf dropped to his knees and pulled my panties down as I steadied myself on his shoulders. Any thought that this might be wrong vanished from my mind when he leaned to kiss my bare vulva and flick his tongue across my clit. Oh my god I thought, did I just experience an orgasm? I still had much to learn. He removed my heels and bobby socks before stepping back to admire my naked body. I didn't have time to think before he told me to turn around so he could admire from behind.

Wolf pulled me into another embrace and then turned me back to face him. He told me to undress him and my hands shook as I removed his shirt and ran my fingers through his chest hair. I had never been naked with a man before and I was enchanted by the strength of his naked form. He pushed me back on the bench seat warning me that I was too unsteady to stand. He kicked off his loafers and moved in front of me.

He reminded me that I needed to remove his pants. I fumbled with his belt, the button, and the zipper. I would become proficient in the task over the next year, but now I felt inept. He just laughed and guided my hands to the waistband of his boxers. His erect cock sprang free as I eased them down. This was it; his erection was inches from my face. I took it in my hands as I inspected him with wonder. I had no idea what a cock felt like or how beautiful it could be having only seen one in biology books.

Wolf told me to kiss it. I did. Then he pulled the padding from the benches on either side of the boat and guided me down to lie upon them. He teased my nipples and ran his fingers down to slip between my labia. He told me how beautiful I looked as I flowered open to his touch. He kissed me again between my legs and ran his tongue up my slit. I shuddered and gasped, Oh My God. He told me he wanted to make love to me. I still hand his cock in my hand, slowly pumping up and down.

I told him I was afraid. I had never had sex and he felt so big. He was understanding and said we could pleasure each other without penetration. It was my birthday and I deserved something special. We could work up to intercourse in the coming weeks.

I realized he had just said he wanted to see me again and I surrendered to his touch. He used his tongue and fingers to bring me close to the edge. Then he pulled my nipples and ran his tongue across my clit. I squeezed my thighs around his head and my very being erupted in pleasure. Now I knew the real meaning of orgasm. As I began to come down, I wanted it to happen again. More I begged.

Wolf told me that first I needed to experience a man's orgasm and he sat back on the bench. He directed me to kneel between his legs and take his cock in my hands. He guided me in stroking him, showed me how to manipulate his scrotum without hurting him. Taught me the sensitive places that drive a man crazy. Guided my fingers over his balls, tracing their way across the sensitive skin to his anus. Then he had me take him in my mouth and bob my head up and down his shaft. He pushed against my throat until I gagged; then he lifted my head off his cock.

He told me he would teach me more, but first I need to experience a man's ejaculation.

I continued stroking Wolf's cock, watching his facial reactions. His eyes seemed to roll back and his lips began to tense. I could feel his cock swell and harden as I stroked him faster, now with both hands, one after the other. Faster and faster. I stroked him hand over hand, feeling his body begin to hump against me."

Doug growled, pushing me over onto my back. He straddled my chest, stroking his own cock now, thrusting against my tits and face.

I continued my story with more urgency:

"Now, Wolf blurted out. Now. And I looked at the head of his cock as a white explosion of cum spurt out, over my head, arcing into my hair and down my back. Before I could react, another spray of cum hit between my eyes. I jerked back with my mouth open and the next spray hit my open mouth. Wolf pushed my hand down and the fourth rope hit my breasts. I had no experience and did not know that he came more than normal, and soon my face and chest was drenched with his thick cum. I was orgasming myself, not wanting the spray of warm sperm to stop. As my body shook and pulsed with the electric sensation of extreme pleasure, I felt the spray of my own fluids between my legs."

Doug began coming himself as my story drew to its close. His cum spurted across my face, painting me from my forehead to my chin. Then he sprayed my chest allowing his cum to soak my negligee. And I began my own orgasm, squirting and soaking his bedding again. Forgetting my story for the moment, I begged him to take another picture with my phone.

"Get my face and cum soaked negligee for Frank," I begged lost in my own throes of passion.

"Sis, what was that?" Doug panted as he collapsed beside me.

Still breathing heavy, I leaned over and licked his cock and groin clean.

"Finish your story," he said softly as he began to stroke my vulva.

My arousal began to build again and I continued:

"I collapsed onto the deck at Wolf's feet. I was exhausted, my body seemed to have lost all its strength as I basked in the euphoria of my orgasm and the warm sperm covering my face and oozing over my tits. Wolf cleaned the cum from my eyes and fed it to me. I savored the salty taste, playing with it in my mouth before swallowing. Wolf took me in his arms telling me I was now his cum slut. The next step would be for him to fuck me and take me to new highs.

I begged him to let me rest. I didn't know if I could take anymore. I just wanted to feel his cum on my face and body.

He laid me back on the padded bench and fed his cock into my mouth. I licked and sucked him as he used his penis to scoop cum off my face into my hungry mouth. His sperm revitalized me as my lust began to build again. I scooped more of his sperm from my breasts, hungrily feeding it to myself.

Wolf took my hand and lifted me to my feet. He helped me over the rail and I dropped into the warm salt water with him. The moonlight created a magical atmosphere. It was my first time naked with a man; my first taste of a man's cock; my first facial; and my first time skinny-dipping. I was in heaven."

My brother's tongue replaced his fingers and I began cumming again as I clasped my thighs around his head.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Eat me. Don't stop."

I coated my brother's face as I continued squirting in response to his unrelenting tongue.

Doug rolled off me when I released his head from my thighs.

"Fuck sis, I can't get enough of you. I want to fuck you."

"Not to night," I begged. "Let me enjoy your cum bath. When Wolf ejaculated on my face, I experienced such an intense orgasm that I believe it imprinted on my mind. Since then I crave a man coming on my face, but I repressed that feeling after I started dating Frank. I was afraid of what he might think of me. But tonight, I will send him the before and after pictures. He needs to know what he has encouraged me to do."

In the morning I thought. I need to sleep. I woke later with Doug's erection planted between my legs. He had removed the soaked bedspread and covered us with his soft sheet. The moonlight bathed the room and the night air was warm as a gentle breeze filtered in through an open window. I fell back asleep with a smile as I thought about pressing send when I texted my husband in the morning.

Who was healing I wondered as I dropped back into a dream state. What would the day bring?

12