All Comments on 'Healing Revenge'

by CarlCruz

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

It's a good start looking forward to next submission.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
GRADE SCHOOL FIRST

then on to grad academia, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Editing!

“I have always first in my class” – always BEEN first

“but between kissin, and pettin” – minor: when dropping the “g” in “ing” words you should use an apostrophe: “kissin’ and pettin’.”

“When she bent over and I could see” – No “and.”

“mid-drift” – midriff

“plumbers crack” – plumber’s

“I added those lacy panties” – WHAT lacy panties? You haven’t mentioned them!

“She totally ignoring” - Either “She was totally ignoring” or “She totally ignored”

“my happy dick slow slide out of her” – slowly slid

“followed by warm, sticky her and me.” – I can’t say that this is grammatically wrong, but it’s certainly a strange way to put it!

“I could feel myself my cock begin to stir” – No “myself.”

“my engorging dick” – Engorged?

“which sticking out like two erasers” – “stuck”

And that was just Page one!

And where is "Losing, getting revenge, healing and being healed?" You could have said this was multi-part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow...

I'm sure that this could have been a decent read, but the spelling errors took quite a bit away from it. I would suggest getting someone to edit your work.

Love2readinAZLove2readinAZabout 7 years ago
Good first story!

Yes you need a little help with editing. However editing can't make a bad story worth reading. You my friend wrote a story worth reading! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 from me

5 Stars from me! Very hot first story, can't wait to read more about Tipi. Then hopefully you'll tell us about your Bitch!

maxx308maxx308about 7 years ago
Good first effort

Thanks for sharing. You'll do better as you write more.

Good luck.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Nice Start

Now lets get to College and see what he Learned there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL

Just because some young guy gets his fantasy fuck with a milf doens't make it right that she's a cheating skank. Her husband is out earning a living for his family and this is how she shows her loyalty, gratitude and"love". The writer tries to make it a beautiful thing but let's face it. This is just a cheating whore doing what nasty skank bitches do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where's the healing and revenge?

Story titled healing revenge. So what does this story have to do with this title? A complete mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CHEATING

I don't get the revenge in this story, seems to be missing.

She has a toy boy lover for each period that her husband is on the oil rig.

Could only give it 2 stars for the theme because I'm not ofay with cheats what ever sex. If I was judging writing quality it would be 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I rushed this to submission, being a first try. I'm as embarrassed by the grammatical errors as some of you were put off by them.

The revenge is the final chapter. I'm just slow getting the story out of my head and on to cyberspace.

Carl Cruz

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 7 years ago
Terrific beginning

Very well done, good narrative, especially the sex scenes! I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Carl

I'm getting anxious waiting for chapter 2.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Took

Too Long to get to the Point. Point being College and the Bitch. So when will we get to the real deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where the rest of the story is.

Carl and I became friends through literotica. Unfortunately, through circumstances he chooses not to disclose, he does not wish to write any more.

He and I have talked through this whole story. I know where he wants to go without and his desired ending.

He has given me permission to finish what he does not choose to do.

It will take time to do, but I have the story board in my mind.

Thanks for reading. Mark as a fav and wait, I’ll try and match his story telling ability . . . And use better grammar. (Sorry, Carl.)

Jody Vitzman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did Jody write the sequel? Obviously, Carl isn't going to finish this story. Are you part of his life now, Jody? Was what happened in college that bad? We know that many stories in Lit are are based on real life adventures or mistakes, sometimes with added fiction to spice them up, but maybe someday you guys might DECIDE to sit down and finish this saga, so the rest of us can say JOB WELL DONE! Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous