Healing Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was one lucky son of a bitch. I lowered my head and started again. It was the best scent of a cunt I had ever met. I kissed around one of her upper thighs then switched to the other. When I got to the top of her cunt I slowly ran my tongue around her landing strip and down the other side. Then I kissed around her landing strip and ran the tip of my tongue down one thigh and up the other.

"Yeah. More like that. More of that." She was running her hands through my hair again.

I begin working around the outside of her pussy lips -- never touching them, but kissing and licking near them, working down one side and up the other, then flattening my tongue and running up her slit with a gentle tongue.

"Ah," she sighed. "Oh yeah. Oh yeah."

As I circled kissing and licking I began running my index finger up and down her clam shell. She moaned and lifted her hips. I pointed my tongue and opened her cunt.

I moved my finger to the opening of her clit hood. She had a bigger clit than I'd ever seen. When I lightly glazed it with my finger she jerked up like she stuck her finger in an electrical outlet. As I explored this wonderful woman cock I found her finger lightly rubbing her hood. I muttered, "I thought this was my dinner." She pushed her hips up and let out a hard breath. "My fuck, my choice," she replied.

Her cunt was getting sloppy as I tongued and caressed her. It was her juices and my saliva in a mixture that tasted of pure sex to me. My mouth and chin were coated and running down with our liquor. Part of what I tasted was my own cum. It just turned me on more. I got more and more aroused as she began moving more and making small animal noises.

I began licking her fuck hole and she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed down. I started tongue fucking her and she began rising and falling in response to my movements. Whenever I'd brush over her clit she'd buck especially hard.

I could hear her breathing getting harder and harder. She grabbed my finger and begin pushing and rolling it over and onto her clit. When she began sounding like a steam engine, huffing and puffing I knew she was getting close.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. More. More. More." I added one, then two of my fingers up her cunt, as my tongue kept sluicing up and down. My other hand was digging into her ass just to hold on.

She was bucking hard against my face and a growl began deep in her throat. I increased my tongue speed slipping my tongue up and flickin her big old clit. She began arching her legs and rising up out of the bed. She wrapped her legs around my thighs.

"Harder. Harder, god dammit."

I pushed down on her clit with my mouth, now lashing her clit with my tongue, rolling it back and forth. I was now three fingers deep in her fuck hole and pistoning like a jack hammer.

"Almost. Almost. Go. Go. Go." She panted.

The growl changed to a moan rising in her throat. She was grabbing my hair in her hands and jamming my head into her pussy.

There was spit and cum and pussy juice all over me, her and the sheets. The moan went to a rising "AhhhhHHHHHHH that got louder and louder.

I followed her rising need. I took my cunt juice soaked finger and stuck it up her ass. As soon as it started sliding in she started screaming.

God, it scared the shit out of me. She thrust up her hips and bucked and yelled and pounded my shoulders. Then she flopped down absolutely still.

I thought I'd killed her.

She lay with her arms flung wide, breathing raggedly. Between large gulps of air she moaned and sighed. "Oh fuck. Holy fuckin shit. Oh. My. God." Each sentence punctuated with a gasp for air.

I looked up at her from between her legs with my cunt slicked face. "Jesus, Tipi, are you okay?"

She lifted her head enough to look at me then flopped back down on the pillow.

"Oh my fucking God, Boy. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. Come up her and hold me while I come down.

I slide beside her. We held each other. She licked my sex juiced face slowly. "Um," she sighed, "We taste awfully damn good." We gently kissed and snuggled as both of our breaths returned to normal. Here I was, lying naked next to my masturbation idol, the scent of her cunt on my face, my cum smeared over her thighs, cuddling, kissing, touching each other.

Her hand found my cock began gently stroking it. She put her fingers up to my lips and I sucked them into my mouth. She used that to lubricate my dick as she brought me back to ridged.

"Now I want you to fuck me with that wonderful cock again. But this time I want you to make love to me. I want both of us to take our time and let our bodies lead us up the mountain.

I rolled on to the top of her as she spread her legs. She took my stiff cock and found her entrance. I slide in a little, found that she was really wet, and slide all the way in. We lay like that for a while, my cock deep in her cunt, each of us savoring the warmth and the pressure.

I began making small in and out movement -- very short, very slow.

"Ummmm. That's feels so good," she said.

I looked down at her. Her hair was spread out around head like a halo. Her eyes were closed. She had a dreamy look on her face and she was smiling. She started rising to my little movements.

I propped myself up with my arms and looked at her breasts. It was the first time I really looked at them. They had fed three children and they weren't the firm, high chested titties of my high school girl friends. They flattened out and filled her chest. Her nipples were semi-hard and had a sort of chewed look. I could count the dimples around her nipples on her large, mature areolas. Her nipples were dark brown and her areolas were a lighter tan. Those lovely big tits moved in time with our fucking like jelly fish in the tide. I bent down my head and took one in my mouth, gently tugging at it. It responded by stiffing. I raised up to look at this proud teat that stood tall and proud for me.

She raised her head with a slight smile on her face, her arm behind her head. "Like what you see? Like what you taste?"

I nodded my head. "I have wanted to see your tits since I was 12. Now that I see them, now that I touch them, now that I suck them, I think I have died and gone to heaven."

She laughed softly. "Damn I'm glad we're doing this." She let out a contented sigh and bucked her hips up into my cock.

"Um," one of us said. I resumed moving in and out of her, now with longer strokes. We could both feel the heat begin to rise. She began running her hands over my ass. I began moving more but not much faster, she responding in kind as we moved deeper into sexual satisfaction.

As we continued to rise and fall and our breathing became heavier I whispered to her, "Stick your finger back up my ass."

She stuck her finger into her cunt as I was fucking her (That was a first!), lubed up and slowly slide into my asshole.

I groaned as she did. She began grinding against me, moving in a circular motion as I pistoned in and out of her. We would build to a peak then lay still, joined cock to cunt. Nether one of us wanted it to end. Whoever began getting close would say, "Wait." And we would slow down, kiss and pet and stroke each other's bodies.

But fucking is fucking and soon neither wanted to wait any longer. We began hard core, fast and furious, balls slapping cunt, cunt juices flowing, fucking. I dug my fingers into her ass and she stuck her finger as far up my ass as she could and we both went off like sky rockets, grunting, moaning, groaning, clawing banging against each other like the world was ending. That's what our climaxes were like -- the explosion at the end of the world.

And then we lay there. Me on top of her, then rolling next to her. Kissing. Petting. Both of us touched her pussy as our juices oozed out. Both of us gave the other a finger to lick and suck like a sex-cicle. Cooing and kissing and drifting off to sleep.

When we woke up it was 8 P.M. and it was dark. She looked over at the clock.

"Marty gets home from work at 9. It's time for us to come back to earth, lover boy."

"Tipi. I love you."

She smiled. She laughed. She tousled my hair. She frickin tousled my hair!

We sat naked on the edge of the bed. (God I couldn't stop staring at those awesome tits.)

"I do," I said. "I love you."

"I know, Ryan. But here's the deal. We can be lovers. We're good at fucking each other. You learn quickly and well. We'll love doing it and being with each other. And I need someone when Sam is out in the Gulf. But it won't be love. I love my husband, I love my family, I won't bring them grief over what is a summer affair between a hot momma and her stud muffin. But, holy shit, we can sure have some fun this summer. Do you get that?"

I had been looking at the floor as she spoke. I looked at her sidewise. She nodded her head.

"Okay. Okay. I get that. But can I love you a little?"

She laughed and smacked me on the ass.

"Come on," she said, "let's see if we can manage a shower fuck -- get clean while we get off, and get you out of here before your friend finds out what you're doin to his mama."

That was the summer I went from being a boy fucking girls to learning the art of making love to a woman. Remember I said I was highly competitive? That summer was spent in competitive fucking with Tipi. She was my trainer. And when I went off to college in the Fall I was an Olympic class love maker.

It would serve me well until I got blindsided by a dirty dealing bitch that would turn my life upside down and damn near kill me. But that's a story yet to unfold.

12