Heart and Soul Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted complete control of her pleasure and as she built up I knew when I had her. She began to moan from deep inside, almost guttural, like a loud hum, she grasped my head, her legs tightened and her body began to spasm, At first she pushed me harder between her legs but I felt that subtle change that says, "too much," and I pulled my tongue back and let her fall just a little before I plunged it back in and blasted her over the top again. Each time I backed off at her height and came back before she fell. Each time she moaned harder and grasped and thrashed with the pleasure. I would not let her orgasm end, it flowed into a long multi-tsunami. Even as she held my head to her with an iron grip I knew she was about to push me away but I kept control of her so the first few pushes I held her hips and I controlled her pussy, my pussy now. Finally it was too intense for her and she began pushing me away violently so I let her up.

"Erika my darling, fuck me now," I said as I pushed my way op her body and placed the tip of my cock in her still orgasming opening.

She looked at me and nodded wildly saying "fuck me" between gasps. She was so wet and eager that I slid almost all the way on the first thrust, mind you not my thrust, our thrust because she bucked her hips up into me and together we decided how deep it was going in. She looked at me and we did it again, together, and it went all the way in. I just held there as deep inside her as I could go, for a few seconds then I kissed her hard, deeply, and with all the passion of our first kiss but the bond of our sex.

"I love you Mr. Wilson," Erika whispered. She was mine and I hers. We started stroking each other, my cock thrusting deep into her body, her hips thrusting against me to take me in deeper. Her pussy gripping me as if to hold me inside as I started to pull out and her hips gently rocking back, sharing control of my penetration. Only twice before she said? This woman could fuck!

I was on top, missionary style, but we set the pace together, she meeting my strokes and we setting the rhythm our hearts beat out as one. This wasn't just normal sex. This was special. This connection was strong and a lot deeper than my cock in her body. We were obviously in each other's heads, but for now, only one thing mattered, loving this woman, feeling her pleasure, and giving her mine. I did not hold back anything and I did not try to pull out. If a baby came from sex like this God intended it...

It was obvious the passion was building and I was close, "Fuck me baby, your turn, cum inside your Erika..."

The moment was upon me, I felt that rush from deep in my body, and needed to feel it drain deep into her body. I held her butt and plunged in as deep and hard as I could, she wrapped her legs around mine and we held each other as I came, both of us pushing it in as deep as it would go, both of us overwhelmed with the power.

To be continued

12