All Comments on 'Heart of Steel Ch. 01'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gripping

A nice story, it gives a great buy in and shows how he struggles with the aftermath. He's in shock now, but I would think he'd still try and press charges or something to that direction.

Keep writing and I am definitely looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very vivid and engaging.

I do hope he doesn't just take what happened to him lying down and that we do see some sort of revenge or punishment meted out, but either way it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really great

So glad your back. Got worried that you ditched. This story was absolutely awesome. I think you captured the emotions and thoughts of the protagonist perfectly. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's with the slashes?

I see "/"s everywhere in the text, apparently in place of italics... Maybe something happened to the text during the upload?

May sound touchy, but it disturbed my reading experience a little bit.

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
You

have captured the essence of the rock concert perfectly, then you have captured the essence of the kidnapped person even better. Have not read your other stories yet, but if they anything like this one.........CAN'T WAIT. Oh, by the way /////////did not bother me at all.

EtaskiEtaskiover 11 years ago
Hum. Very good. :)

I was brought here by a recent comment about all your stories containing "nasty women" and was just curious. I see too many "bitch" characters that are tinged with the author's own real-life bitterness, which spoils a story. I did not see that here. I saw a very specific kind of male fantasy, quite rich in texture. No protest here, go for it. :)

What was different for me here was that the focus was entirely on the, hm, young man, and his emotions were fully developed to a range I rarely see here. You offer complete immersion into this perception with a full-to-brim coverage of detail. The "nasty women" served a specific function and while they were not very much developed...ehhh, I decided they did not really need to be in this first part for me to enjoy it anyway. The main character was interesting enough in himself, simply as the one experiencing all the events.

I did not know how to interpret the slashes sprinkled through it, but I did not mind it as it seemed to compliment the story's angst.

Very good writing. I may check out the other two parts to see the full character arch. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story is...just...WOW.

iceblockiceblockabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

I've not read the next two parts yet but really look forward to doing so. This part was excellent, I love these stories where you can really gain a feeling for the main character. While what happened might be unreal in a sense, the way you have portrayed his feelings right from the abduction, through the assaults and aftermath are very real indeed. I would have liked some of the scenes of domination, especially scenes of being forced to fight one girl, and worship the other to be expanded on but I also understand the point of this story centres around the victim, and not his abusers. Thanks for your efforts man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous