All Comments on 'Heart of Steel Ch. 03'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

as for me i can say i really enjoyed this whther overtly sexual or not. the topic alone made for a great read. i heard somewhere once that if you hear or read something that makes you uncomfy then you have learned something. well i hope some people were and did. the fact that like 15% of men in the u.s. are rape victims from both male and female rapists and little or nothing is done is just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Great work, great closure. I appreciated this realistic storyline. I'd say part 3 was my favorite! Keep on writing and thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

To be honest, kind of boring. For some reason, I really liked the first one the best. There was more action and intrigue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Regarding author's note

I expected that it was something personal and the only issue was posting it in "BDSM". The story had too much focus on "everyday stuff" and too less on the femdom (personal opinion).

About similarities between your stories: I suggest you re-read them again within a short time frame and check it. You are a great writer and therefore I hope to read more of you - but you should extend the "arsenal", at least a little. Maybe it helps reading the stories of other authors, or BDSM-sites and Wikipedia. Perhaps you'll find new scenarios and new types of play. The Monster Girl Encyclopaedia, for example, inspired one of your stories which I like. But, of course, you should write about what you prefer, in the first line. It's your (!) story, provided for free.

And I primarily remarked the /s because I assumed it was a technical error. I suggest replacing the /s with a single ' for "thought speech", while using " for direct speech for the time being.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very nice except..

very nice story, good read along how he pulls more and more people into telling his point. nice ending too, the topic you picked is very good and important.

the only thing i didnt like was this praying to nordish gods nonsense.

here in the country where it originated from nobody still believes in that nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Story

Way to bring it home. I was holding out hope that Crystal and the others would get punished, but all in all a real tearjerker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Read, thanks for writing/posting this! :)

I enjoyed this story a great deal, thanks! :) You had a good strong start (I couldn't help but picture Tristan in the beginning being played by "Red Mist" from Kickass :D ). The kidnapping portion of the story, the month in captivity was very hot for me personally, but then you turned that on it's head, continued in a very real-world way, following Tristan's life and recovery from his ordeal in a way that many stories don't. If that figure is true, about 15% of men suffering from rape/sexual abuse and not seeing justice done, that's truly disturbing. I would've liked to see Crystal and Helja go to prison at least. They're theoretically still out there, and could be hurting more people. Still, even through Tristan's recovery you managed to keep the story sexy and a good read instead of plunging it into a depressing tale. Excellent job! I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

I was looking forward to more conflict with Mai but it was still an a

amazing story 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
inspired me

i come back and read this story every once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

You proved to me that I have to tell someone what happened to me. To this day I still can't look any women in the eyes are be in a small space. Thank you fir the storie

iceblockiceblockabout 9 years ago
Thank You

Nothing more to add to what people have already written above other than to thank you for your wonderful story. I'm not usually one for happy endings, in fact my personal preference would have been for the girls to catch up with Tristian and really mess him and his missus up, but this story I don't think was so much about arousal, as it was a compelling tale about the very real struggle sexual abuse victims live with. Comfortably sits among the better stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My congrats

Maybe I'm late coming to this, but let me say, you have a real talent for writing. I lost myself in the story, the characters, the depth of which you go into detail. This is not just a story for a quick high. This, my friend, is truthfully and wholly a work of art. This is something to be proud of. Forget the context of the story, this is fantastic in its own right. Bravo, my good sir, Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very well written, very insightful. Your characters were very well flushed out. The plot had good, logical flow. Many of the descriptions were amazing! I did like the happy endings; I think that's about the best you can hope for from a situation like that. Overall, I enjoyed it.

I do have a burning question though, why the heck is he peeing sitting down?! I would have assumed he was taking a dump, but you specifically had him request to "piss." Less importantly, why doesn't he drive? I feel like driving is the default and it was never addressed why he doesn't. Not a big deal, but something that lingered in the back of my mind.

I noticed a few mistakes:

"I mean, I don't mother-and, but I respect your boundaries." (No clue)

"After a month of non-mop torture" (non-stop?)

"You're first time, huh?" she asked with a smile. (Your)

"kinky interests. Would she except it?" (Accept)

"meticulously with a soft cloth coated in water and peroxide." (I assume you mean hydrogen peroxide. Not so much a mistake as much as that's a really stupid thing to do. It damages cells and delays healing or something. Soap and water plus Neosporin or the like is what you do.)

Anyway, if you're looking for more readers, check out fictionpress.com.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years ago
Loved the good ending

This was beautiful and a very realistic depiction of what could happen in a juvenile detention centre. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the read

I enjoyed all three tales. Thanks.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story and the way it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If it was me, I would waste my life, but I would find them. Then I would torture. and at the end would cut off their arms and legs and leave them to die in the forest

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't help but agree with recent anon, revenge would be the only closure i'd accept.

Dam came for the femdom stayed for the story..... Now i got no free time left :(

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I’m hoping that their laws are rewritten so abusers like those girls, can be punished appropriately and the police officers receive the training needed to respond in a more professional and compassionate manner when next they encounter this sort of situation.

I was hesitant to read this, but so glad I did. Fortunately It was already complete so I could read all three parts in a single sitting. Thank you for sharing your talents with us, and reminding us it’s not just girls who suffer from sexual abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous