All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 05'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yup!

I definitely like the way the story is unfolding. I like the pacing, and nothing feels rushed. It looks like Mary has considerably improved her magic and it would be interesting to know just how far she's come. The new guy sounds like trouble as does that drunkard.

But anyway, this story is awesome (though I might know that already)! Thanks for sharing your talent with us! Looking forward to future installments. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Truly enchanting!

This is a really enchanting tale. Ah! So a 'baddie' makes his appearance. This definitely adds to the excitement!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
Wow..

...This was so good, I forgot what time it was and am now late for work! Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Can't wait for more of the story to unfold! Was happy to see it in the recently added. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I've loved this story very much. It's beautiful and genuine and kinky without being freaky or bizarre. A real, straight to my heart love story. And I'm captivated by what you write! Please write faster!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh come on, hurry up

its been a week, please hurry with a cherry on top? T.T

MINKXMINKXover 15 years ago
Now I'm scared...

Suddenly, we have a "bad one" in the picture, who's apparently not human, with powers...and one Gargoyle who turns to stone every day, and one not yet awoken. The writer in me is having a literary coronary thinking how hard it will be for a novice to protect the two. Love the story, but you're EVIL...lol.

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary guy!!!

OOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I messed up....... I put 1 star when I meant to put 5....... my mouse pad is really touchy. I move my finger on the touch pad an accidentally lift it while move an BAM I click something on accident.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous