All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 08'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 15 years ago
Nice...

but it is moving ever so slowly. Longer chapters would be nice.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
Enjoy it!

...You are giving her more depth, and progressing their relationship really well. Im not sure I agree with the comment below about it progressing slowly; it cant be action action all the time. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very, very nice.

I really enjoyed the teasing at the beginning of the chapter. These two really make a good couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very, very nice.

I enjoyed the teasing at the beginning of the chapter. These two make a good couple.

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Great Chapter

I am loving the story. PJ xx

EscapexoxEscapexoxover 15 years ago
wow.

I really like this story.

I hope you continue with it.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great love scenes

your sex scenes between aiden and mary are some of the erotic scenes written. I thank you for writing them, some writers seem to forget that erotica is suppose to be in the story. i am tired of reading stories where there are only two or three sex scenes in a story where there are ten to twenty chapters. I would like to know how big and wide aiden's dick is for him to cause mary so much pain months later or even almost a year later. It's nice to see mary is learning others know about gargoyles. We need to know who that stranger is and what he is about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous