All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 12'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Really Engaging and Well Written Story

I've just read this chapter I know I have to backtrack and catch up with the preceding 11 chapters. I like the narrative and pace of story telling you use. You convey the nervousness and feelings of Mary really well, when her uncertainty and nervousness about the possiblility that she could be. The detail provided about the political and social structure of Gargoyle clans gave enough detail to illustrate contrast for Mary while avoiding an overload of information on detailed nuances.

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
A+

A great chapter, i only spotted a single miss type. Hope you had a good christmas and i look forward to many more chapters of Mary and Aiden this year. PJ xx

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manover 15 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

I never thought of gargoyles in a sexy manner before, but now I do!

You also gave me pause to think of how arrogant we as humans are towards other species. Your statement saying "either you're human or less than human" was spot-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the best story i've ever read on this site

i have sat and read this story for the last two days...i simply loved it. u are very talented, can't wait for the next chapter.

KatLadyKatLadyabout 15 years ago
YES!

I am SOOO lovin' this story! I re-read the part where Mary told Aiden she was preggers quite a few times b/c I was so happy. I hope she and the baby are okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous