All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 18'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Tease!

Mean! Mean! Mean!

shannon893shannon893about 15 years ago
Wonderful

Of course there is never enough in any one chapter; I am impatiently waiting to read the rest. I very much enjoy your story, and please continue with it until you have finished. As a college student myself I can understand the pressures and demands, I think you are doing wonderfully; finding time to post as often as you do. Thank you.

allimbaallimbaabout 15 years ago
Great!

It was a great chapter and I can't wait until the next!

GlosUKGlosUKabout 15 years ago
Fab

Great chapter. PJ xx99bbb

sunnypbsunnypbabout 15 years ago
Enjoyable and very entertaining

I am enjoying reading all so very much. I had forgotten the title as one I was reading so it was a very nice suprise to read the last 12 chapters over the last two days. Thank you for a wonderful story, I looked forward to reading more and more and more.

vileiguanavileiguanaabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!

Its such a great story.. Thanks for adding!!!

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555about 15 years ago
SOOO GOOD!!!

Please send more chapters! I love this story and I want to found out what will happen to Aiden and Mary and the rest the gang. I like the way you tell the story. it leaves you wanting more and I want more! (LOL). can't wait for the next chapter.

mousegrl1mousegrl1about 15 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I read all the chapters up to this one in one day, I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enthralling

You're writing ability is simply superb and your story is unique, interesting, and incredibly detailed. You have done a wonderful job of creating a world with all the nuances and realities of a novel series. I'm beyond impressed. So far, this is hands down the best series I've read on this website (and I've read a LOT.) Keep writing, you have a beautiful talent and you should definitely pursue it. I can't wait to read the next chapter (and anything else you write.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Morning

I'm on pins and needles waiting the next chapter!! You write so very well. The story is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
moreeeeeeeeeeeeee

im goin nuts with anticipation for the next installment!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More More

Spend all day reading the chapters leading up and the next one still hasn't been written!!! more more more more.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

your a fantastic writer, and very skilled. i greatly admire this story. i love the story line and characters. i am looking forward to the next chapter and am a fan of yours. thankyou.

mellowmelmellowmelalmost 15 years ago
Writing ought 2 b your career

I am so glad I found your series. You should seriously think of doing this for a living. I'd definitely pay for a book written by you. Fantasy is very popular now. With your skillful way of phrasing and evocative descriptions, I have looked forward to new chapters. Please keep up the amazing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous