All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 19'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait to found out when she will have the baby and what will happen next.

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
thank God

Thank god i thought u forgot about us keep writing can not wait for more.

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 15 years ago
Welcome Back

Great to see you back. Fab Chapter. PJ xx

Blueheart0Blueheart0almost 15 years ago
A Day in the Life of

One of the things that I love most about your story is that you include interludes of daily life. These strengthen the story and, for me, make it all that much more enjoyable to read. I hope that during your interludes, between chapters, that you are looking for a publisher. I can see this being received quite positively by the general SciFi reading world as well as those who read romances. Yes, it is that good a tale.

Thank you.

lildragonlildragonalmost 15 years ago
Throw the Dogs a Bone

We were starving for your attention. Of course the wait was very worth while. Please send more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank You

I read all 19 chapters non-stop please please please load up the next one my mouth is watering for more gargoyly goodness! I just love this story!!!

vileiguanavileiguanaalmost 15 years ago
Thank you, Gracias, Grazie!!!!

Yippeee!!!! I was so happy to see a new chapter that I actually screamed when I saw it.. he he he

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenover 14 years ago
waiting...

Thank you for all the new chapters. I was left on 16, I know that is a long time back, but I havent had much time myself to come back to the story!

I love your writing, and the story is enchanting! I can't wait to see what is going to happen with the rest of the story!

Thank you for all your hard work and your beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mostly great, as always..

However, I can't help but get irritated that she takes such personal responsibility when one of them doesn't wake. For all she knows, their time could have ended centuries before she was even born. It's unrealistic and overly dramatic to get so upset, in that case. But I love the stories, all the same. Not base, illiterate crap, like some people spew on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous