Heart Strings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to be able to cum in me. You don't have a condom do you?"

I shake my head.

She looks like she's going to start crying again.

"Is this a one and done?" I ask softly.

"What? No...No I want you again. Forever and ever. Anytime we can till...you get tired of me."

"Hey." I catch her hand and pull her up to me. I wrap her soft naked body into mine. "I'll never be tired of you? What gave you an Idea like that?"

"I'm.... I'm no good in bed. That's what he told me when he left. Jason. He was the boy I did it with. He told me I wasn't any good."

I kiss her softly.

"Well Jason was an idiot who didn't know good when he had it." I shake my head. "From now on you let me be the judge. I'll go get some condoms tomorrow. I promise you as soon as we can get a bit of privacy I'll do my best to run through as many of them as I can."

She hugs me close. I hold her enjoying the feeling of her soft body. Kat feels so very different from Tina I feel a soft smile start to form as I think of my wife and how she must be laughing at me right now.

"I love you David."

Pulling back I look into my sisters eyes. My smile slowly grows.

"I love you Katrina."

She kisses me. Then after a second or so looks down, I can see she wants to ask for something but wont.

"What my little kitten?"

She looks up at my face. She gives me a hesitant look then looks away. I catch her chin and turn her back to face me.

"What?' I smile "You can ask me for anything."

"What I want isn't fair."

I chuckle.

"Anything you little tease!"

"Would.... would you like to kiss me again? Down there? I hate to ask since you didn't get to cum."

I slowly smile and chuckle.

"Oh you are a greedy little minx. I would love to." I blink in surprise as she slides past me and out the bed. "What?"

I watch the round curves of her ass as she goes over to her stereo and takes out the CD. She pulls another one from out of a book on the shelf. After a second I hear the sounds of the cello. It's a song I know from years a go.

I chuckle softly.

"Really? Bolero? You've been watching too many movies."

She blushes.

"I played this." She says hesitantly. "I recorded this one Saturday."

I hear a soft moan from the tape. I grin.

"Lay your naked cello playing ass down."

With a giggle she all but leaps into the bed. I watch smiling as she squirms up into the pile of pillows. She's biting her bottom lip as I lean in and kiss her inner thigh.

"Don't close your eyes this time. Just watch me and enjoy." I tell her looking up through the brown curls.

She nods.

Katrina is hotter and muskier this time as I kiss her wet lips. I hear a moan from both the speakers and from her that makes me grin. I settle into the bed and rest my head against her leg a little in no hurry this time.

My little sister is soon moaning in time with the beautiful sounds of her music.