Heartbeat Passage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are particularly sensitive."

Christian grinned, out of the mare's line of sight as he rediscovered his boldness. His mare would change herself for him, though there was nothing that he would ever request of her. But the udders... They begged him in closer, as smooth under the eye as they would be under his caresses and kisses. Slipping behind Celeste, he was treated to a perfect unobstructed view of her sex, which flexed in a wink, Celeste's nostrils flaring as she breathed. He knelt and bravely kissed over the curve of her rump, every kiss landing him closer to her marehood. She nickered, impatient, but he took his time, fingers circling the inside of her upper legs, finding flesh that had never before been caressed, or at least never so intimately.

His teasing could not last long with such a demanding mare, however, and Christian feared, in a flicker of amusement, that she could pin him to the bed if he did not give her the attention she desired. Nuzzling beneath her tail, the soft flap of flesh twitching to his touch, he pressed his lips to her flexing sex, pulsing up and down, and slipped out his tongue to stroke over each puffy lip in turn. His faint touch grew bolder with every lap and he pushed his face in closer, gently circling her enlarged clit and increasing the pressure as she snorted heavily, body heating up to his touch. Sparks shot from her horn, control slipping, and Christian moaned, her arousal dripping on to his tongue, sweeter than honey. He boldly licked two fingers to moisten them and eased them into her sex, letting her marehood draw him deeper, tightening. Celeste groaned, barrel resonating, and he grinned, dropping his thumb down to her clit for additional stimulation.

Christian wracked his brain, divided between act and memory, for anything that would help him in the moment. He was vastly unprepared and he knew it. He could only try and see how the unicorn would react, hoping for the best. Luckily, he seemed to be on the right track, mimicking how a stallion would thrust into her as he plunged two and then three digits deep.

Celeste grew impatient, front hooves thrusting out to scrape over her bed and push the blankets into disarray. Teasing, for the penetration could not possibly be as pleasurable as being mounted by a male of her kind, Christian flicked her clit rapidly with the tip of his tongue, free hand holding her rump as she rocked, tail dangling over his head in a silken waterfall. The more stimulation he provided, the greater was her response, seeming to require no gentle approach as she panted and whispered for more, always more. Christian worked his fingers inside, lips locked around her clitoris in a long, hard suck.

And that did it.

"Mount me!" She neighed, kicking out as if she would leap to her hooves and do it herself if he did not comply. "I need you inside me, Christian, please breed me as your mare."

Hands shaking, he scrambled back as her tail slapped him in the chest, the mare's lips parted in a pant that should not have been natural for an equine. She snorted, eyes glassy with lust, and he stroked her udders softly with as soothing a hand as he could manage, holding his shaft in the other; he could not resist a quick grope before the main event. His cock throbbed and he gnawed the inside of his cheek, quelling the wave of nervous nausea threatening to overcome him. The equine nickered her urgency, marehood pulsing furiously as if she would grab on to him herself if he did not hurry up.

He spread his feet apart until he was at the right level and tipped over her hindquarters, nudging the tip of his cock against her engorged lips. Her juices pooled on his fingers. At even that light touch, Celeste trembled, winking furiously. There could be no doubt over what she wanted. Unlike with a human female, there was no awkward jabbing and prodding with his cock: her marehood drew him in like a target, heat searing the tip, hotter than he could have imagined. Holding his breath, he slowly pushed the head in, groaning deep in his throat as warmth enveloped his shaft.

Celeste's flanks heaved with breath as he sank his full length into her, tail trapped between her rump and Christian's abdomen. The unicorn mare rumbled a groan, head angled to the side so that she could watch Christian pushing into her. He drew back when his crotch pressed flush to her rump, breath catching. He could never have foreseen that it would be so difficult to hold himself back. He closed his eyes, though that only made it worse, overcome by the sound of Celeste's heavy breathing and sweet, flowery scent mingling with heady arousal. Every inch of him simply wanted to thrust deep and stay there forever. A greater part of him wanted to thrust like the stallion she deserved.

Resting there, Christian caught himself, the need to spill his seed stirring. He'd only been inside her for a minute.

"I may not last very long," he whispered, twisting his fingers into the mane at the very base of her neck. "I'm... I'm a virgin. I hope you don't mind."

It was difficult to mind anything buried balls deep in the stunning creature. The unicorn shook her head, mane flipping back and forth from each side of her neck.

"I am also one, Christian," she said softly. "This is my first mating."

He stilled.

"Really?" He blurted, hips juddering accidentally and grinding deeper - they both moaned. "But...but you're so confident! How can you be a virgin when you're...so forward?"

It felt lame to say aloud and Christian cursed himself, dropping his hand from the unicorn's rump to his side where it hung limply. Celeste laughed, heat colouring the insides of her ears. Even the pink parts of her nose were a darker shade: a unicorn blush.

"Why should I be so shy when I know I love you deeply?"

The outside world ceased to exist - or at least it did in Christian's eyes. No, he couldn't have heard her correctly. Celeste had not just said... But it was true. And it was the most wonderful, glorious truth! His heart soared, returning to a beat that he had not known it had skipped.

"I love you too, Celeste," he murmured, wiping away the threat of tears from his eyes. "Ever so much. I'm so glad I found you."

Blowing her a kiss, for he could not reach her lips, Christian squeezed her hindquarters, fat layered upon firm, powerful muscle, and thrust like he had dreamed of. Rolling his hips, he rested his weight on her as he thrust, sweat beading on his forehead and rolling down his face. The salty droplets followed the arc around his nose to his lips and he licked them away, thrusting with a low moan. She clenched around him as if threatening to refuse to allow him to pull back, her passage squeezing and rippling with a near vice-like grip. With her squeezing so wantonly around him, it was tricky to move and he threw his full weight into his thrusts, grunting and huffing for breath like a stud. Or at least he imagined himself to be one.

The unicorn trembled, skin shivering. Though she could not rock back into him as she wished, she dug her forelegs into her bed and pushed back as much as she was able, encouraging him harder and deeper. Tail pressed against her lover's stomach, she snorted and moaned, horn glowing with a faint, golden aura. Each plunge into her cunny made her body thrum with pleasure and she nickered as Christian slipped his hand down to her clit, fingers rubbing in tight circles to give her even more pleasure.

The sensation built and built until even the unicorn found it hard to believe she could contain it any longer.

"Mmm..." She moaned, eyes rolling back into her skull. "We shall make this last, Christian, this first time for both of us. Will you withdraw from me? There is something I have in mind to try."

Reluctantly, he pulled out, shaft slick from their combined sexual fluids. Muscles aching from the position he had been holding, Christian slipped to his knees, a groan passing his lips as pain tingled through his legs. Who could have known that sex required such energy?

The unicorn stood, hoof slipping on the blankets in her haste, and faced him, muzzle dropping to his stomach. She nuzzled down his abdomen and tapped him with her horn as her lips brushed his cock. Christian jumped and blushed, lifting his hands to rest them on her head behind her ears, from where they slipped back to tickle her neck lovingly. It would have felt wrong to hold her head or restrain her in any way.

Nuzzling lower, the unicorn flicked her tongue out experimentally to lick the top side of his shaft, wrinkling her nose at the taste.

"Uh...Celeste?" He shifted uncertainly as she took a second lick and then another, horn faintly glowing gold. "What are you...mmm..."

He broke in a groan and she did not reply, nudging her horn into his side as she turned her head, lips parted to take him into her mouth. He froze, worried of her blunt teeth, but Celeste carefully pressed her lips around his shaft, soft warmth encasing him as he thrust over her tongue. Head lolling back over his shoulders, he moaned open-mouthed and Celeste pushed her nose down to the curl of dark hair at his crotch, nostrils flared as wide as they'd go. Fearing for her breath, he tugged lightly on her mane - she wouldn't feel it as such - and she pulled back along his length briefly, only to plunge down again with a trembling snort.

Hips rolling, Christian rubbed behind her ears and tried not to think of how good her tongue felt squeezed to the underside of his cock. It curled around the head as she bobbed her muzzle, withdrawing only far enough to mimic his thrusts into a partner - her! - and stoke the embers into a blaze. Magic flowed from her horn, flowing into him like water, and he almost backed away from its warmth, a tingle of something otherworldly trickling down to his cock. He settled when he realised it caused him no harm but, somehow, the pleasure rocketed skywards like the flight of a bird, becoming almost too potent to bear. Gasping, he held on to her mane for support, legs spread and still unsteady as Celeste suckled, lips pursed tightly around him. Orgasm threatened with a jerk of his hips and Christian jerked away with a cry, standing shaking with only the tip of his cock still between her lips, fighting off climax with mental tooth and claw. The unicorn rumbled softly, barrel vibrating.

As much as the unicorn loved to repay with teasing, however, she wanted something else even more. Need set her winking cunny afire and she pulled away from his cock with a slurp of pre cum. The unicorn stamped and neighed shrilly, thrusting her head over Christian's shoulder as they clung to each other, hearts racing.

"I cannot wait!" Celeste huffed, tail flagged as high as it had been in the beginning. "Christian! I need you to breed me! Hard as a stallion!"

He needed no further encouragement as the mare spun, diving for her bed and rolling on to her back, legs flung up in the air as her marehood winked uncontrollably, an easy target. He almost giggled but caught himself just in time - it would not do to laugh at her in the bedchambers - easing between her legs and pushing them apart a little further with the flat of his hands. His cock found her marehood without his direction and he stroked her belly as he thrust in, moans sounding in unison.

Celeste's magic strengthened within him and Christian inhaled sharply as her passage grew tighter around him - was she climaxing? He thumbed her clit but she made no motion of sensitivity. Thrusting, he gripped her legs and gave a strangled grasp, head swimming. Was his shaft...larger? It swelled before his eyes as he drove in, cock pulsing and spilling pre cum into a marehood that sucked him in with every thrust. Christian grunted, eyes wide. What was going on? Celeste's horn told him there was more afoot than he could understand. The unicorn cast him a reassuring glance - or as reassuring as she could be with her legs in the air - and he relaxed the best he could, taking his lead from fresh pleasure and pounding her with the force of ten stallions. The mare quivered, orgasm imminent as he rubbed her clit in time with his thrusts, breath tight in his chest. She could not hold out forever.

Distraction! Christian had to distract himself somehow, just until Celeste was ready. He wanted to reach that height of pleasure with her, or at least close. His eyes fell on a beautiful sight: her udders jiggling lightly with his thrusts. He reached for them. Squeezing and rubbing her udders, he pulled her teats out gently, smiling open-mouthed as she whinnied shrilly. Demonstrating surprising flexibility, Christian arched over her and took her teats between his lips rolling it across his tongue and sucking it deep. Closing his eyes, he moaned and drew a second between his lips, sucking both together as they threatened to slip out of his mouth. Fat and slippery on his tongue, each demanded attention and he forced his lips to her other two teats, holding off his orgasm as he suckled her, massaging her udders to a chorus of throaty grunts. But all the distractions in the world would not keep away his climax forever.

"Celeste!" He blurted, face screwed up. "I'm going...going to..."

"Spend yourself in me," she managed to gasp out, holding her head as far up over her chest as she could in order to watch. "I desire..." Her words came with difficulty. "You."

Balls slapping her rump, Christian let out a feral howl as he ejaculated, massive throbs of cum travelling up his magically enhanced member. His body juddered into her as if connected through an invisible string, pressing hard on her clit to send her into a whinnying climax a few seconds after he began the throes of his own. The unicorn kicked, barely missing his shoulder, and twisted as pleasure wracked her body, horn shooting off multi-coloured sparks. For a second, he worried that his shaft would grow larger with her sudden outpouring of magic but, thankfully (in his mind), it deflated with each spurt of cum, returning to its normal length and girth.

He pulled out, shocked by the sudden loss of pleasure and groaned deep in the back of his throat. How far could Celeste's magic take him sexually? He rubbed her udders, letting their soft warmth weigh into two palms, too large to cup between even both hands. What could her magic do to their bodies? His shaft dropped from her marehood, shiny with their combined sexual fluids. Cum drooled from her cunny, viscously trickling over her swollen lips, slightly agape. Whickering as it oozed over the flap of skin at the base of her tail, Celeste rolled on to her side and stretched out of head, tail lifted as if to better show off the creampie beneath it. Christian moanedand, on the spur of the moment, dipped his finger into the mess and licked it clean as he scooted up alongside his love. She tasted sweet like honey with something else combined - something beyond the hint of salty seed that was clearly his. Christian rested his head on her shoulder, cheek below her withers. Exhaustion lined his bones.

"It is only a shame that our mating will not produce a foal," she whinnied, tucking Christian into the crook of her legs. "Unicorns may only..."

She sighed, resting her head on the cushions with her eyes lidded. Leaning back against her stomach, Christian relaxed, rubbing slow, soothing circles down her neck, as he imagined a little dancing foal springing between her mother's legs, horn aglow with unrivalled magic. A family... He had never thought of having a family. But Celeste made him want things that had before seemed forever out of reach. Stroking her mane, he drifted towards sleep, cock flaccid between thighs.

"Perhaps we should have you transformed into a unicorn stallion, Christian." Celeste yawned, tail flicking. "Then I could bear your foal. We could build a family, together. You could be a new stallion for the herd."

Christian chuckled, lulled to doze by her warmth.

"Why not?" He said, afterglow clouding his mind. "I will always be your stallion, Celeste."

Celeste's head shot up from the cushions, eyes wide with a rim of white as she snorted, pushing her muzzle up to his face.

"You would do such a thing for me? Truly?"

Christian laughed, wondering why she would think otherwise. Besides, it was not as if it was possible.

"Of course, my love." He tucked a stray strand of forelock back into place, amused by her sudden animation. "I would do anything for you, absolutely anything."

The unicorn threw her head to the side and brought it back to his, touching her horn to his forehead. Its warmth seeped into him like water between reeds and he started, treated in detail to what she saw in her mind's eye. He saw him as a stallion rearing at the crest of a hill, his mate standing tall beside him: Celeste. A foal darted between his legs, looking up at him with trusting, blue eyes and a tiny, fluffy tail that wagged as if she had spent too much time with a canine. Celeste moved the thought on, showing him a prosperous herd of unicorns with many foals playing together, thriving and continuing their line as unicorn-kind protected the forest. He saw her sire and dam touching horns with their daughter and him, thanking them for what they had done for the herd and all unicorns in the land.

His heart thudded, a low steady drone. Christian stared straight ahead as she lifted her horn away from his skull, breaking the transfer of thought. He could not even be impressed that her magic allowed such a thing to be possible.

Celeste had not spoken in pure wishes, dreaming of a future that could not be. He swallowed. Celeste could transform him into a stallion. She had plans to do so and had even shown him the spell that would allow it. He licked his lips and shook his head, lips moving but no words coming out.

As words flooded from the unicorn's lips, spinning tales of what their future together would be like, Christian could only nod, swept away by her excitement. Had he already agreed to her wishes? Was it too late to back out? Thinking of his life, the everyday monotony and uncertainty of the future, he was not even sure he wanted to. What would his mother think - his friends? Would they stand by him? Then again - would he truly be any different as a unicorn? He frowned. Friendships could cross a species barrier. He would still be Christian inside. He would only look a little different. Or very different.

His head hurt.

Stroking the unicorn's neck, he drifted into a restless sleep to the melody of her voice, wondering one thing alone as he lost his grip on reality.

Just what had he gotten himself into?

12