Heartbreak Or Happiness?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved towards her slowly, almost afraid she would bolt if he moved to fast. She lifted her eyes to his as he lifted her into his arms, carrying her back to the bed. "It's okay baby. He's gone. I won't let anyone hurt you again." He said holding her close.

Her watery eyes lifted to him in surprise. "How can you say that? You don't even know me."

He tightened his arms around her. "I know enough to know that I have you in my life and I'm not in any hurry to let you go."

Her eyes shined with tears as he softly kissed each one away. Reaching up, she touched his cheek with her hand. "Marty...I..." She wasn't sure what she wanted to say but somehow she felt he knew.

"Shhhh..." He said putting his finger on her lips then replacing it with his own. The kiss was soft and tender. There was no passion in it. Just two sets of lips touching almost like a butterflies kiss. She closed her eyes as he kissed each of her closed eyes as well as her wet cheeks.

Marty watched her as she slowly relaxed then fell asleep in his arms. Her body relaxed against him breathing evened out. He slowly moved her out of his arms laying her back on her back on the bed covering her with a blanket.

He sat back watching her sleep for a minute with a smile on his face. "Who are you?" he asked softly as he brushed her hair off her face. "How have you come to be so important to me in such a short time?"

She had. Somehow Amanda... Hell he didn't even know her last name. All he knew was that somehow in the last 16 hours or so she had wormed her way into his life and into his heart.

He wouldn't call it love. Not yet. He didn't believe in love at first sight. He did however know that he cared about her very deeply and the thought of her leaving him left a huge hole in his chest.

He watched her sleep for a few minutes then carefully climbed out of the bed. He pulled on his jeans and shoes then walked down to the office where he paid for an additional two days. He also called his mom to tell her that he was just outside Carson City and needed a break so he wouldn't be there in time for her birthday. He didn't mention Amanda except to say that he was bringing a friend with him.

His mom was upset that he wouldn't be home in time for her birthday but at the same time she knew her son and knew that once his mind was made up there was no changing it. She told him she loved him and to be careful driving down and she would see him when he got there. Then they hung up.

After he hung up, he looked at the phone for a minute then came to a decision. He climbed into the car and drove out of the parking lot.

***

Amanda opened her eyes to the smell of Chinese food and a can opening. She didn't know how long she had slept but when she looked towards the open curtains she saw that the sun was setting. She looked around the room and frowned. Marty was nowhere in site. She climbed out of the bed then walked over to the only small table in the room. She picked up the can of soda sitting next to one of the filled plates taking a long drink.

Then suddenly she felt strong arms wrap around her from behind and smiled. "Good evening." He said softly before he kissed her ear.

She set the can down before turning in his arms. "Good evening." She said smiling at him. His hair was wet from the shower and he had shaved down to his goatee. She ran her finger lightly over his smooth cheek then replaced her finger with her mouth. Kissing him softly.

Marty closed his eyes moaning at the touch of her lips. He was tempted to drag her back to bed and keep her there for the next week. But just then her stomach grumbled and he smiled. "Food first, fun later." He chuckled pushing her away and holding her chair out to her.

She smiled at him as she sat down. "This looks wonderful." She said picking up her chopsticks and digging into the sweet and sour chicken. "Mmmmm..." She moaned as she closed her eyes and chewed.

He sat down across from her watching her eat with enjoyment. Once he had his fill of her for the moment, he dug into his own plate. "When did you do this?" She asked scooping some chow mien onto her chopsticks.

He swallowed the piece of Teriyaki pork he had in his mouth and took a sip of his own soda before he answered her. "This afternoon while you were sleeping. I also got some bread and lunchmeat and some ice for the cooler. She glanced over noticing the red cooler sitting on the extra bed that hadn't been used.

"I also paid us up till Thursday." He said taking another bite.

She looked at him in surprise. "But that's three days from now. What about your mother's birthday?"

He shrugged as he sucked up a noodle of chow mien and chewed thoughtfully. "She is cool with it. I called her. I told her that I needed a break."

She looked down at her plate. "I'm sorry."

He looked at her. "For what?"

She lifted her eyes to his. "For disturbing your life like this."

Marty reached out grasping her hand in his. "Are you sorry you met me? Are you sorry that I'm the one who picked you up last night?"

She looked at him. "No...not at all. I'm very glad I met you. I'm very glad that it was you who picked me up." She squeezed his hand. "But..."

He shook his head as he tightened his hand on hers slightly. "No buts. Don't ever say you are sorry for messing up my life. You are the best thing that has come into my life in a long time Amanda."

She looked at him in surprise, unsure what to say. Her heart beat wildly against her chest. "What are you saying?"

Without releasing her hand he stood up moving over to her. He knelt before her and she gasped. He chuckled. "No sweetheart. I'm not proposing."

She let out a sigh of relief and put her hand on her chest. She liked Marty but she knew she didn't know him well enough yet to marry him. "Then what...?"

He put his finger over her lips. Then he cupped her cheek. "I won't say I love you Amanda. Not yet." She nodded. "But...I do like you." He looked deep into her eyes. "I like you a lot and I care about you. I care about you a lot. I swear you could walk out of my life tomorrow and you will take half of me with you. I won't say I'll be here forever, but I am saying that I want you in my life. I want you in my life for as long as you are willing to stay."

Amanda put her hand over her mouth as tears filled her eyes. This time she knew they were tears of joy. "I don't love you Marty." She said looking at him and he nodded. "I do like you a lot though. I don't want to leave. I want to be with you. Whether it is for two days or twenty years. I want you in my life. I want you to be a part of my life. I want to be with you. Only you."

He stood up pulling her to her feet, and then pulled her into his arms. "Amanda...Oh baby. My baby." He cried against her neck as he held her close.

She wrapped her arms around him holding him close. She cried against his shoulder. This time tears of joy. "Don't leave me Marty. Please don't leave me." She cried.

He held her close then suddenly lifted her into his arms. "Never. Your mine and I won't let you go."

She looked into his eyes and saw the fire of passion there. Suddenly it was like her body came to life and she clung to him. "Make love to me Marty." She said softly.

He growled claiming her mouth with his. His tongue darted furiously into her mouth as she melted her body against his. The food was forgotten and they didn't even make it to their bed before he lay her down as they worked at each other's clothes.

As soon as they were gloriously naked, he spread her legs wide, slamming into her with one furious thrust. "Oh Fuck." She cried out at the sudden invasion into her body.

He didn't respond. He just growled loudly, holding onto her legs he pounded into her forcefully with his cock. He battered her pussy with his hard flesh. It was like he had to pound her pussy or die. He had to claim her body and soul. Know that she was his for as long as he wanted her. That she would be so hot for him that she would never leave him. "Fuck...Agh...Your pussy is milking my cock." He cried as he slammed repeatedly into her.

"Fuck mmmeeeeeeee..." She screamed pushing back at him as fast and hard as she could. She needed this. She needed him to fuck her violently. She needed to know that he needed her as much as she needed him. "Pound my pussy with your cock Marty. Oh god. I need it so bad."

Marty lost all control at those words. He growled loudly as he released her legs, dropping his body down over hers. His cock was still slamming deeply inside her.

He kissed her ruthlessly as he pounded her with his cock and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Then suddenly he flipped them over until she was on top of him. She looked down at him from above digging her nails into his chest. "Ride me baby." He panted still pistoning up into her. "Ride my cock."

Amanda didn't waste any time. She started slamming her pussy hard down over him as she leaned forward until her breasts were above his mouth. He accepted the invitation taking the nipple into his mouth sucking hard on it, then biting down.

She screamed in pain and pleasure as she fucked him even harder. He grasped her hips with his hands slamming her down onto him as he forced himself up. "Fuck...I'm cummminnnggg..." She screamed as her body convulsed around him.

"Yes baby...yes...cum on my cock." He cried biting his tongue to hold back his own orgasm. He continued pounding into her, reaching between their bodies until his hand found her clit. It was out of its hood and pulsing madly. He took it between two fingers and squeezed it painfully.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh...." She screamed throwing her head back as pain and pleasure flew through her. In revenge she raked her nails down his chest and heard him groan.

He pounded even harder into her. Then he suddenly flipped them back over until he was on top again. She wrapped her legs tightly around him. Pulling him forcefully into her. He locked his mouth on hers and their tongues dueled as their bodies clashed together. "Oh Fuck. I can't hold back much longer." He cried as the cum boiled in his balls.

"Give it to me baby." She cried as she pushed up against him. "Cum deep in me. I need to feel it."

Marty let out a loud yell as he let himself go and felt his cum splash against her pussy walls. At the first touch, Amanda went over the edge again, her cries mixing with his. Marty thrust into her a few more times then finally collapsed against her breathing heavily. He buried his face in her neck as she wrapped her arms around his back and just held him close to her.

Marty moved his hands under her, then tightening his hold, he held her tight as he rolled them over until he was lying on his back with her lying beside him with her head on his chest. "Wow." He said stroking her back with his hand.

She kissed his sweaty chest and giggled. "You took the words right out of my mouth.

Marty laughed with her and before long the room was full of the sounds of their laughter. They finally got themselves under control, wiping tears from their eyes. "What did I ever do without you in my life?" He asked kissing the top of her head.

She lifted her head and looked at him seriously. "Marty. We come from two totally different worlds." He didn't answer just ran his hand lovingly through her hair. So she continued. "I mean.... It would take me a year to pay for the pants you wore last night when you picked me up."

He sighed, resting back on his free arm. "Yea I guess."

Amanda got the feeling that he didn't want to talk about this. She also knew that if they were to have any kind of relationship they had to work this out between them. They came from two totally different worlds and she didn't know if the feelings they had for each other would be enough to conquer that.

She pulled herself out of his arms, sitting cross-legged beside him. When he reached out for her she put her hand on his. "Marty. We need to talk."

He looked like he wanted to do anything but; instead he just rolled over onto his side and looked at her. "Okay."

She took a deep breath and wondered where to begin. "My name is Amanda Marie Watson. I'm 26 years old. I'm the only child of Jack and Tiffany Watson. My father is a mechanic, my mother a seamstress. We grew up in the gutter so to speak in Portland."

He looked like he was about to protest so she put her finger over his mouth. "Let me talk." He finally nodded.

"I don't literally mean the gutter. I mean we had a nice house and I wore decent clothes but nothing like what you wear on a daily basis. Most of my clothes either my mother made or it came from the local Goodwill." She took a deep breath and continued. "I told you before that my parents divorced when I was 12." He nodded.

"Well that's not entirely true. See my mother came home from work one day and found my father in bed with a 19 year old hooker." Marty gasped. "Yea that was pretty much my mother's reaction to. She packed me in the car and was halfway down the driveway before he ever got dressed." Marty just nodded.

"Anyway, my mother got a divorce and we moved to Eugene where she met Sam. Sam is a 46-year-old man who owns his own dry cleaning business. They went out for coffee and things went on from there. They have been married for almost 10 years." She took a deep breath then started again. "Anyway, it was the night of my 18th birthday."

Marty reached out and touched her arm. He didn't say anything at first. He just rested his hand there. She looked at him. "You already told me about that. I don't want to hear it again."

She nodded then continued. "I haven't' seen my mother or Sam since." She took a deep breath. "I got a bus ticket back to Portland but had no idea where I was going to go or what I was going to do. The money went pretty quick, then suddenly it was the middle of summer, I hadn't eaten in two days and had no where to sleep." She choked on a sob and Marty pulled her into his arms.

She cried against his shoulder for a couple of minutes then slowly pulled away. He let her have her distance but he kept his arms around her. She looked into his eyes.

"Anyway, I was sitting on a park bench trying to figure out what to do when this guy walked up to me. He was modestly dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt. We started talking. I told him I was 18, had nowhere to go and hadn't eaten. He bought me a hamburger and gave me a business proposition." She wiped her eyes. "He told me that he would put me up in an apartment, and pay me $100.00 a week plus supply all my groceries and anything else I needed to, become his mistress."

Amanda looked into Marty's eyes. She expected to see disgust or pity at the least. Instead all she saw was compassion. He gently rubbed her arm and smiled at her. She gave him a watery smile, kissed him softly then continued her story.

"Well naturally I was shocked. I wanted to scream at him for even suggesting such a thing. But then I thought about my situation. Here was a chance to get off the streets. Reluctantly I agreed.

I cried the whole time the first time we had sex. Afterwards he just held me in his arms. We were together for four years and by then I had quite a little nest egg saved up. He was killed one night coming home from work in a car accident.

So here I was, 22 years old, plenty of money but nowhere to go. The lease was up on my apartment and I had no idea what to do. I paid an additional six months on the lease and started scouting the papers. There isn't much out there for high school dropouts with no skills. Then one night I got my big break.

I was sitting at home one night eating left over pizza and watching TV when a commercial came on about a new place opening up down the street called "Ernesto's. It was an exotic dance bar and grill. They were looking for girls from 21-25. Size didn't matter; they wanted all sizes and ethnicities. As long as you could dance they wanted you. The ad said $50.00 a night plus tips.

I had always loved dancing but never thought I was very good at it." She laughed. "I figured you know what the hell. How hard could exotic dancing be? So I went down there the next day and auditioned. They hired me that same day. The work was steady, 5 nights a week. I got to where I really enjoyed it."

She took another deep breath. "I had been there about a year when I met Joshua."

Marty felt her body tense but he didn't say anything, just continued stroking her arm.

"He was perfect. He had long black hair, green eyes and a body to die for. I swear I danced that night just for him. It was my best performance ever and I ended the night with over $200.00 in tips." She laughed. "Joshua swept me off my feet that night. Literally. He walked up to the stage as I finished my number pulled me into his arms and carried me out of the bar. I wasn't sure which I was doing more of screaming or giggling. We walked right past Rocky the bouncer who eyed him a minute but when I smiled he let us pass. We spend the next three days in bed fucking each others brains out."

Her eyes filled with tears again. "About a week ago, my life fell apart. I lost my job and came home to find Joshua in bed with another woman. I packed a bag," She nodded at the duffel bag on the floor down at the end of the bed, emptied out my bank account and just drove. Then I ran out of gas, money and..." she looked at him. "Well you know the rest."

Marty didn't say anything for a minute. He just lay there holding her digesting everything she had told him. She sat there tensely watching him. Waiting to see if he would bolt. Marty took a deep breath. "How long were you and Joshua together?" He asked softly.

She was surprised by the question. "Um...3 years."

He nodded. "Okay." He just lay there looking at her for a minute.

She watched him warily. She didn't know what to do or what to think. Suddenly she was on her back with Marty half covering her body with his own and his mouth locked on hers. She was surprised at first then she relaxed as she melted against him returning the kiss.

He pulled her onto her side facing him without breaking the kiss. He lifted her top leg pulling it over his waist then entered her slowly and easily. She moaned into his mouth as he slowly moved inside her.

He kept his thrusts slow and easy as he kissed her tenderly. His lips brushed over hers as his tongue ran seductively against her own. He moved his hand down caressing her breast, holding it gently in his hand.

Amanda didn't know what brought on this tenderness but she knew that she liked it. She liked the rough, hot sex with him but she liked this to. She tightened her leg around his waist pressing herself against him, matching her strokes with his.

The sex wasn't hurried. It was like two virgins sharing their bodies for the first time. He eventually pushed her gently onto her back and moved over her still keeping his thrusts long and slow inside her. "Oh Marty. Baby." She moaned when he finally released her mouth.

"I know baby. I know." He moaned as he pushed deeply into her only to pull back out and push deeply into her once again. He felt his orgasm building slowly but ignored it.

This wasn't about getting off. This was his way of showing her that he didn't care about her past. He loved her anyway. He suddenly stopped moving looking down at her face full of desire.

"Where the hell did that come from?" he wondered to himself. Then it hit him. He did love her. He loved her with all his heart and soul and he had since he saw her standing on the side of the road.

Amanda who had been enjoying the slow movements with her eyes closed opened her eyes and looked at him. She reached up touching his face. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked.

He didn't move, he didn't speak, he just looked at her for a minute. "Marty?" She asked suddenly afraid that he was hurt by something she had said or done. "Talk to me baby. Please." There was a tremor in her voice.