Heartbreak Or Happiness?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy turned his eyes to Amanda and he smiled. "Wow, mom said you were bringing home a friend. She never said you were bringing home a knockout." Amanda blushed at the words.

Marty laughed. "Watch it there buddy. That's my wife you're talking about."

Tommy looked at Marty in surprise then looked back to Amanda before looking at his brother again. "Your wife?" Marty nodded.

Tommy's smile widened then he ran back into the house. Marty and Amanda could hear him screaming. "Mom, Dad. Marty did it. He finally got married."

Marty covered his face with his hand and groaned. Amanda just laughed as she put her hand on his arm. "So much for the surprise." He said with a smile, taking her hand, he led her into the house.

Marty's family was sitting around the dining room table drinking coffee and talking. Jacob, his wife and two kids were at one end. Melissa and Ray, Marty's parents were at the other end with Mark and Tommy in the middle.

Tommy was looking at Marty and Amanda with a huge smile on his face as the young couple walked into the room. All talking stopped and suddenly Amanda felt a bunch of pairs of eyes rest on her. She tried to hide behind Marty but he just tightened his arm around her waist. His attention was torn from her suddenly as a small little bullet suddenly ran into him. "Uncle Marty," The little girl cried as she wrapped her small arms around his legs.

Marty took his hand from Amanda's waist and laughing picked the little girl up in his arms. "How's my little cupcake?" Marty asked as he hugged his niece.

The little girl wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm great uncle Marty. I lost a tooth see." She opened her mouth wide to show that she was indeed missing a front tooth.

Theresa laughed and walked over pulling her daughter from Marty's arms. "Samantha, give your uncle a chance to breathe." She said pulling the little girl into her arms.

Amanda looked at her new sister in law and thought her pictures didn't do her justice. Theresa Monroe was beautiful. Her reddish blonde hair hung down her back in a ponytail. Her sea green eyes smiled with pleasure as she hugged Marty. "Welcome home." She said kissing him on the cheek. Then she turned her smile on Amanda. "So you must be the new bride Tommy came in screaming about."

Amanda blushed. "Yes ma'am."

Theresa laughed as she set her struggling daughter on her feet. "Oh honey, don't call me ma'am. I ain't that old." She pulled Amanda into a hug then stepped back so her husband could greet his new sister in law.

Jacob could have been Marty's twin. He had the same dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. She felt a pulling in her pussy and gasped.

Jacob just smiled and chuckled. "Hey...keep your hands to yourself big brother." Marty said putting his arm protectively around Amanda's waist.

Amanda tore her eyes from Jacob's as she rested against Marty.

Jacob laughed again as he looked at his brother. "Don't worry little brother. I am perfectly happy with what I have at home." He kissed his wife on the cheek then turned back to Amanda. "Tommy was right, you are a knockout." He commented letting his eyes roam seductively over her body. Theresa punched him in the arm as Amanda blushed.

"No I'm not."

Marty laughed. "She doesn't think she's beautiful either, but I'm gonna convince her." He kissed Amanda's cheek.

Jacob to hugged Amanda then stepped back. The next person to step up was Marty's brother Mark. He was home on leave. He was about Marty's height, had the same blue eyes as his other brothers and his brown hair was cut in the typical military fashion. He to let his eyes move over her and his eyes to held their interest.

Amanda wished they would stop looking at her like that. She was getting warm from all the blushing she was doing. His hug of welcome was a bit more seductive then Jacob's was and when he whispered in her ear, her eyes widened as she blushed even more.

"What the hell did you say to my wife?" Marty asked glaring at his brother.

Mark just looked him straight in the eye. "I told her when she got bored with you that she could share my bed anytime." Marty took a mock swing at his brother and Mark walked off laughing.

Amanda felt the most comfortable around Marty's parents. His mother Melissa was about 5' and a little butterball. Her graying blonde hair was pulled back in a bun behind her head. Her hug was full of welcome. "Welcome to the family honey." She said with a deep southern accent. "Don't mind them..." She pointed to her boys. "They play around but not a one would touch any of the other's women. They know better."

Amanda smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Monroe."

Melissa hmphed. "My name is Melissa or mom. Don't be calling me Mrs."

Amanda just laughed.

Ray was an older version of his son and Amanda saw what Marty would look like in a few years. It was obvious from the way he held himself that he was ex-military but his hug was as warm and welcoming as his wife's was. "Welcome to the family honey." He said with a smile as he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." She replied with a smile. She let Marty lead her to the table thankfully sitting down as Tommy got her a cup of coffee and a piece of his mother's fruitcake.

The next two hours were a mess of noises in Amanda's opinion. The family bugged Marty and her for 15 minutes straight until they agreed to tell how they had met. Marty told how he had picked Amanda up on the side of the road in Nevada and Melissa clucked over her suddenly like a mother hen. She must have been called you poor dear about 20 times.

Amanda talked a bit about her past. Omitting the fact that she was a mistress for a while but admitting that yes she was a stripper and no she had no interest in continuing the occupation. She said she wanted to go back to school to become a teacher and suddenly everyone was throwing ideas at her about the best place to get her G.E.D. and the best places to apply.

By the time Amanda and Marty escaped to his old bedroom she was exhausted. "Please tell me you don't live here." She said looking at him as she collapsed back on the double bed.

Marty laughed. "No honey. I have a small house about 5 miles from here. It really needs a woman's touch." He sat down on the bed beside her absently rubbing her leg.

She pushed herself up on her arms and looked at him. "I like your family."

He smiled. "I knew you would." He leaned forward kissing her softly. "See, you were worried about nothing."

She sat up and sighed. "True. I just got propositioned by your brother."

Marty growled. "Little Punk."

Amanda laughed as she moved onto his lap. Her legs were on either side of him and her arms wrapped around his neck. "Don't worry honey. The only man I want in my bed is you." He wrapped his arms around her holding her close. "I mean he is cute though..." She said with a devilish look in her eyes.

He tightened his arms around her pulling her close. "Don't even think about it. You're mine and I don't share what's mine." His voice came out in a low growl.

She laughed as she pressed her chest against his. "Hm...I do believe you're jealous."

He gripped her ass-cheeks pulling her forcefully against his hardening cock. "Damn right I'm jealous."

She laughed as she wiggled her butt against him. "I like...."

He growled as he rolled her over onto her back on the bed. He covered her body with his own, taking her mouth forcefully; pushing his tongue roughly into her mouth as he grabbed at her breasts through her shirt.

Amanda felt a moment of fear. She felt she might have pressed him too far. Then it suddenly turned into a moan, as he softened the kiss and his hand loosened on her breast turning into a caress. "Don't even joke about being with another man baby." He moaned as he ran his mouth down over her neck. "I don't think I could handle it."

She brought his mouth back to hers and kissed him. Her tongue moved softly over his. She felt him moan and pressed her body more intimately against his.

He worked at her shirt until he had it opened, then her bra was opened and his hands were pawing at her breasts. His mouth left hers moving down until he could take her nipple into his mouth. He sucked gently at it and she moaned pressing up against him.

She moved her hands down between them, quickly opening his jeans. She reached inside, wrapping her hand around him. Marty groaned against her breast while he pushed himself against her hand. "Your more then enough man for me baby, in more ways then one." She panted as his hand moved down under her skirt. She felt her panties slip down her body and finally off until they were hanging just on one foot. He pressed her skirt up until it was balled around her waist while she pushed at his jeans until his cock and balls were open to her touch. He brought his mouth back to hers as she led him into her waiting depths.

He entered her in one thrust and she moaned as he filled her fast then started moving slowly. "Oh baby." She cooed wrapping her legs around him, pulling him deeper inside her.

"Say my name baby." He moaned against her ear as he slowly moved inside her. "I need you to say my name. I need to know that you know who is making you feel so good." He put his hands under her butt lifting her against him.

She pulled at his shirt, when she had it open she pushed it off his shoulders so it hung on his arms. "Marty." She cried as she lifted herself against him. "Oh Marty. Fuck me Marty." She dug her nails into his shoulders as he moved faster inside her.

Marty started slamming into her ruthlessly. His hands were digging into her ass-cheeks with each thrust. "Oh Amanda..." He panted as he fucked her hard and fast. "I can't...Oh god I can't..." he pounded her harder. "Oh god baby, I can't wait."

She felt him fill her and cried out as her body convulsed in release. She clung to him tightly, just hanging on for dear life.

Afterwards they held each other close. They pushed their clothes from their bodies, and then slipped under the covers holding onto each other in a tender embrace.

As Amanda drifted off to sleep in Marty's arms. She thought to herself that for once in her life, Happiness had won out over Heartbreak.

The End