Heartbreakers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, you can be open." Amy allowed. "Once we get to the hotel, you must watch what you say to each other. If you say something that might give away our identity, I will slap you in public. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Spencer said, before he turned to Tom. "Have you ever done any acting?"

"No." Tom answered. "But I might learn pretty quick if I keep getting slapped."

Spencer chuckled, although this faded away quickly. "I want to ask you something, Tom. Did you fuck your daughter?"

Tom volleyed the question right back to him. "Did you fuck yours?"

Spencer took a deep breath. "Did you fuck my daughter?"

"Did you fuck mine?"

The two men stared at one another.

"I want to tell you about my dress." Amy interrupted them. "Are you ready to listen?"

Some tension was still visible in Spencer's face. It took a few moments for this dark feeling to subside. "Yes, I'm ready."

Tom took a little longer to respond, but finally he did. "I'm ready, too."

"You are not here to fight, you are here to play, and us cats like to play very naughty games." Amy informed them. "You do not have names, either. The cats will simply call you daddy, because that's what you are to us; sugar daddies. If you have to refer to yourselves, you can use the word..." Amy glanced away thoughtfully.

"Pimp." Spencer said. "Because that's what we look like."

"Excellent!" Amy piped up. "Now, about my dress. This is a spaghetti cocktail dress in the color charcoal. It is fitted with a straight neckline, and this fold at the waist is accented with a rhinestone brooch. Both of you love my dress, don't you?"

Spencer nodded approvingly. "It's a nice dress."

"You don't remember me from the pool party, do you?"

"No, I do not." Spencer admitted. "There were so many young ladies at my house that day, I can only remember a couple of them. I do remember a lot of boobies bouncing around, though."

"Tom, do you love my dress?"

Instead of appraising her dress, Tom was looking at Spencer and fidgeting. "I have to come clean about something. I can't keep it in any longer."

"And what's that?" Spencer said, suspiciously.

"Is your daughter Rochelle, and does she play basketball?"

"You fucked her, didn't you?"

"No, I didn't." Tom shook his head. "But I could have. Three girls were at my house that night. One of them was my daughter, one was... yellow cat here, and the third girl was Rochelle. I ended up fucking two of them. I did make out with Rochelle, though. The reason I'm telling you this is because we're here together. I think you may have fucked your own daughter, and I did that with my daughter. It just feels weird holding it in like this, because I'm not the kind of guy who keeps a whole lot of secrets."

Spencer looked away for a few moments, before releasing a deep sigh. "I guess my Rochelle is all grown up now, isn't she?" He turned back to address Tom. "I appreciate that you told me this, and I'll admit that I did sleep with my own daughter. Your daughter's name isn't Haley, is it?"

"No, but I know who she is."

"Well, Rochelle, Haley and I had our own little party in my daughter's bedroom. There, I said it. It's out in the open for both of us."

"Bring your attention back to me now." Amy cut them both off. "We can be honest about this. The reason you both drove down here is because you want some pussy. Chances are, one of you or maybe both of you are going to get mine. Chances are, you will also get the pussy you wanted when you got into your cars and drove over here. This is going to be a fun night unless one of you fucks things up. If you do that and embarrass us, then us cats may just have to find some other older men to play with. We'd much rather play with you guys."

Tom couldn't help but chuckle. "I can't believe my own daughter is blackmailing me for sex."

"Shut up." Amy told him. "I was there when you fucked her. You wanted her bad that night and you know it. And from what Rochelle told me, and we are best friends, Spencer hammered Rochelle's pussy for the good part of an hour. Rochelle said she creamed the entire room thanks to you."

Spencer took a deep, ragged breath, as he remembered that scene.

"See, you know you want her." Amy saw the look on his face, before she went back to Tom. "Doggystyle! That's what you want and that's what sandy cat wants too. You don't want to disappoint your sandy cat, do you?"

Tom looked at the dark sky and set his hands on his hips. "Oh, Heather has the juiciest ass I've ever seen." He turned to Spencer. "I'm going to do this. I will admit to you that I've been stressing for my daughter's ass ever since that first time I fucked her, and man, I'm going to make it happen tonight." His eyes next went to Amy. "And you, you're going to get it, too. I'm kind of sorry you don't have your little schoolgirl uniform on, or your pigtails. But the way you look right now is already making me want to shove my face in between your legs and eat you out until you start screaming again!"

"You're making me horny!" Amy exclaimed. "And we haven't even gotten to the hotel yet! Spencer, are you ready to go or are we having this party without you?"

Sweet chocolate, thought Spencer, that's what his daughter's long and trim body had reminded him of when he'd seen her strip her bikini off during the pool party. He wouldn't have any second thoughts about screwing his daughter again if only girls were around. Even when Haley stood in the background watching them go at it had no effect on Spencer's hard desire for Rochelle. It was Tom's presence that was making the black man nervous more than anything else. That plus the fact that while Tom hadn't slept with Rochelle, he already admitted to having messed around with her.

"Tom, it's bothering me that you put your hands on my daughter." Spencer voiced.

"I get that, I totally get that." Tom returned. "But it was the heat of the moment. All three of them were teasing me. Rochelle was sitting right next to me and things were getting out of hand..."

"Tom, you're babbling." Amy interrupted. "I'm going to slap you if you keep doing that."

Tom got quiet.

"I guess it's okay, Tom." Spencer relented. "I couldn't keep my hands away from her either, and I'm her father." To Amy, he said, "I'm ready to go."

"Well, it's about time." Amy turned around and held out both arms. "Let's walk together." Both men took an arm as the pretty blonde led them away. "I want you to practice calling each other 'pimp.' So you won't screw up and call each other by your real names, and end up having me slap you in front of the whole world. So practice."

Spencer addressed Tom. "How's the night going, pimp?"

Tom grinned back. "The night is young, pimp, and full of promise."

"And so am I, daddeeeeess..." Amy purred.

Her tone was sweet enough that Tom was ready to take her right there on the sidewalk. When they went under the next light, he saw that Spencer had also been affected.

"We might be fighting over this yellow cat later." Spencer told him.

"Well, there's three of us and only two of you." Amy said. "So maybe it'll be us cats fighting over who gets the two of you." She bumped her hips into Tom, and then she bumped her hips into Spencer. "Maybe I'll take on both of you at the same time. I've never fucked two guys before. One of you can be in my mouth and the other one can be in my pussy."

"She's on overdrive, pimp." Spencer said. "And she's really getting to me."

"Same here, pimp."

"You guys are doing great." Amy said. "Keep it up, and you know what I'm talking about."

After a short walk, they left the dark street behind and entered the prestigious hotel's well-lit parking area. Past the lot, they came to a wide walkway with manicured shrubbery on one side and tidy lawn on the other. This is where they started running into other people. The small group passed outdoor tables, lighted tennis courts and an outdoor, heated swimming pool. Each niche had a small number of occupants in it.

"One last thing." Amy informed them. "If someone from the public were to take a good look as us, they might notice that the pimps have a striking resemblance to their respective cats. I'll be seating you apart from each other. Does each of you understand this?"

"Got it." Spencer said.

Tom parroted the same.