Heartbreakers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy had split up the two illicit couples back at the courtyard. The intention was that each father could take a walk and chat with the daughter of the other father. After getting to know each other a little better, they could all head up to the room the girls had rented.

Upon having Rochelle's tight ass in his hands, Tom realized he couldn't wait that long. He nearly toppled them both over into the soft, cool grass, not caring that his and her clothes might end up with grass stains. Tom fumbled with his zipper and his boxers, as he sought to maintain his equilibrium and kept planting kisses on Rochelle's mouth. Finally, Tom's manhood was free. He lowered his abdomen between the girl's wide-open legs.

His cock swam into her, into a sea of wet, warm bliss that Tom knew had been created exclusively for him. So much wetness and want he found within her, that there even seemed to be too much of it. This further catapulted his desire and drove away any thoughts of a slow and prolonged encounter.

Tom pushed into the young black girl as if pushing into soft, warm butter. He felt even more of Rochelle's sticky fluid seeping out and dousing him. It spilled out of her and onto him as if some sensual water hose had been turned on and was seeking to smother the hard pillar of his cock. Her insides were a great flood, and his cock was being barraged by it. Tom felt he had to pummel into her as fast as he could. His cock was a furious little piston, adamant in its will, and despite the great well of moisture seeking to quell it, it found its crescendo.

Tom shook, grunted, as his arms went tight around Rochelle's shoulders and he climaxed like a bull. A torrent of cum tore out of him, one long spurt after another, which was monumental for him but only a drop in the ocean of what already existed within his lover.

Moisture, her moisture, was clinging to his slacks and boxers. Tom could only imagine that it was all over her dress, and even on the grass beneath them.

It was extraordinary, Tom realized, as the cold air started to knock the heat away from their bodies. He said, "That was... different."

"I don't know if I should have told you earlier, that my body does that." Rochelle replied, worriedly.

"It was a surprise, but it was a good surprise." Tom said, as he drew back to get himself together. This was when he realized just how thoroughly doused he was. "Wow, you got me all the way to my knees."

"The back of my dress is wet now, too." She said.

"We can't walk around like this. We've got, you know, cum all over us."

"What should we do?"

Tom thought this over for about a minute. "I think I have a solution."

With that, he got to his feet and pulled Rochelle up after him. The amorous couple hurried across the long walkway and back toward the courtyard.

At the same time Tom had taken Rochelle away from the hotel, Spencer escorted Heather inside of it. Or more accurately, after a few unsteady strides, it was Heather who ended up taking the lead and chaperoning Spencer. The thick and voluptuous teen led him through the main gallery where a few clerks and their supervisor marked their passing. She then led him over to an antique elevator, which had an ornate brass cage around it and which looked to run on the same type of electrical pulley system that it had originally been installed with. It sounded like a rickety contraption, as it was full of clicks and clangs, but to Heather it looked like a fun place to start messing around with Spencer.

Her hopes were dashed, however, when another guest quietly stepped behind them. Heather cast a glance back at the middle-aged woman, who was staring at both her young self and at the much older and semi-aggressive looking black man beside her. The woman's eyes especially lingered on how their hands were clasped together, one light and one dark. Heather felt that she was being examined and gauged and judged all in one. This prompted her to pull Spencer off in another direction.

Heather found a set of stairs and up they went, rounding flight after flight until they reached the fourth floor, where their room was located. Since her father and Rochelle were out roaming the exterior of the hotel, and all three girls had agreed they would have their encounters together, Heather didn't go to the room right away. The teen found at the end of a short nook a small, open balcony that overlooked the back of the hotel. This is where she took Spencer next.

The balcony was a simple outcrop, consisting of an antique iron rail with a frame of exquisitely designed artwork and knurled upper and lower edges. Also present was a similarly styled bench with a polished wooden plank for a seat.

Heather nearly had to force Spencer to sit down.

"Will you just relax?" The busty teen asked.

"How can I, when I know Tom is out there thinking about fucking my daughter?" Was Spencer's growl of a reply.

"Well, you're thinking about fucking me, right?"

This time, Spencer merely crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not even five minutes ago, you said let's try it and see what happens." Heather reminded him. "So here we are and you're still brooding like you have been ever since you got here."

"It's not that easy for me to let that go." Spencer admitted. "I'm really not trying to be stubborn about this. I understand that you girls brought us here to have a good time, and that Tom and I drove here to have a good time, but that's my rational mind. My heart is telling me something else."

"We're not babies anymore." Heather told him. "We're not little girls and we don't have to be protected like that. We are women now! Maybe we don't want to have the random one night stand with some jerk that's going to brag about it the next day. Maybe we'd rather spend the time with someone we know we can trust, who will be loving and gentle with us. Someone who we can secretly flirt with and smile with the next day, and who we know will still be a good friend to us no matter what happens."

"Society doesn't see it that way."

"After what you did with your daughter, and knowing what we're going to do tonight, do you really give a shit what society thinks?"

"What you just said, is that how you really feel about Tom?"

"What do you think, that I'm just after his dick?" Heather asked. "If all I wanted was a dick, there's like fifty million of them walking around at the mall."

"Thanks for reminding me." Spencer huffed.

"I love my daddy." Heather revealed, as she stepped behind the bench and set her hands on Spencer's shoulders. "I love him so much I want to push him down and get on top of him and show him how much I love him with all the kisses I have to give. And if his dick gets hard, I want him to stick it inside of me so I can show him I love him that way, too. And you know what, Rochelle feels the same way about you."

"Did she tell you that?"

"You mean you can't see it written all over her face?" Heather countered. "When you were fucking her on her bed that day at the pool party, what did her face say to you? What did her eyes and her mouth say to you? What did her pussy say to you?"

Spencer took in a deep breath as he remembered that day. In Amy's words, Rochelle had creamed all over the room. "Well, okay, so I understand all that. But this daughter swapping thing is something else entirely."

"Is it really? Say me and Amy and Rochelle went over to my house again, and all three of us had a turn with my dad and we didn't invite you. How would you feel about that if you found out about it later? You'd be mad on the outside, because as you can see you've been mad all night. But inside, your feelings would be hurt. Rochelle understands that part of you, and that's why she wanted to make you be a part of this. She said she might have fun with just Tom, but it would be even more fun if you were here. Rochelle knows that you've been itching for her the same way she's been itching for you. All three of us wanted to make you part of this. Same thing goes for my dad."

Spencer stayed quiet and thoughtful.

Heather started rubbing the man's shoulders, but she was well beyond small talk and light petting. She was horny enough just thinking about the daughter swap they'd arranged, and of how both daughters and both fathers now fully knew what was going on. The covert part was over. Even hard-boiled Spencer admitted he couldn't turn Heather down some minutes prior. The only thing that remained was for Spencer to start making some sort of move on her, but he looked to be fighting that impulse every step of the way.

"You'd better not stop me." Heather warned, as she leaned forward and reached out to undo more buttons on his shirt. "If you do, I'm going to slap you all over the place."

Three, then four, then five buttons were unfastened. Instead of caressing Spencer's shoulders, Heather reached down to start caressing his chest. She heard his sharp intakes of breath as her soft hands delved over his skin.

Heather's hands slid up past his throat and to his jaws, where she gently lifted his head so that his eyes met hers. The teen brought her own head down. Half-expecting Spencer to rebuke her, she brought her lips down on his.

The insecure man kissed back. When he did that, Heather knew she had finally broken through to him, that he had finally accepted their entire purpose for being there. It was about time too, as Heather's body was in desperate sexual want. She wanted to do whatever her father and Rochelle were doing out there in the dark. Heather prodded her tongue into Spencer's mouth, wagging it like a tiny bell. Spencer responded by swirling his tongue around hers.

How much would they dare, the superheated teen began to wonder, out there on that little balcony. How far could they get?

Her question was answered only a handful of seconds later, when they heard stumbling and a grunt approaching from the tiny hall that led to the balcony.

"You wouldn't happen to know where the Reynold's party is?" A man asked.

Heather thought fast; what would a cat do? She moved away from the bench and stepped over to the rail, leaving Spencer to do all the talking.

"I believe it's on this floor, but I can't quite remember what room." The man persisted.

Spencer stood up and turned to face the man, looking a mite intimidating with his black long-coat, black shirt and slacks. "I'm sorry, but we don't know what room they're in."

"Thanks anyway." The oblivious man waved, before he started his retreat. "I suppose I'll have to go all the way down to the lobby and find out. Carry on."

Spencer watched the man go, before he turned his gaze on Heather.

Heather giggled. "You did good right there, pimp."

Spencer smirked briefly, as he went over to where Heather was leaning on the rail. He didn't take a spot beside her. Actually, Heather was hoping he wouldn't. Instead, Spencer stood behind her, close enough that despite her dress and his slacks, she could feel his bulge pressed against her backside. His hands went to the young woman's waist, but apparently he was past the preliminaries too, as the hands only lingered there for a moment. Spencer cupped Heather's breasts. She felt them being squeezed through the fabric, until she decided to pull her dress down and offer them to him bare.

The air was starting to sizzle around them, and by coincidence, Heather heard two loud splashes in the pool four stories below. How ironic, the teen considered, as she lowered her dress even further, exposing much of her front and upper back to the night. That's why she loved strapless dresses so much, Heather thought, because it was so easy to get out of them.

One of Spencer's hands left her chest and slipped under her dress. It found the ample flesh of her ass and groped around that area for a moment, before the back of her dress was hiked up all the way to her waist. Anybody walking by who happened to stick their head out toward the balcony would have surely labeled her a slut, as her dress was now a mere band of cloth around her middle.

Spencer's hand reached down between her legs. His fingers found her pussy. They rubbed along its delicate length, until one dared swirl into her folds. Heather moaned, trying to keep her voice low as that clever finger pumped in and out of her. The teen leaned on the rail even more, bringing her ass back close enough to press against Spencer's strong body.

As Heather hoped, he moved back a little, just far enough to reach the front of his pants. She heard Spencer tugging at his zipper. A second later, his cock must have tumbled out into the open. Spencer closed the distance to her. That sweet part of him that she'd been waiting for poked at her butt. Spencer was too high. Heather imagined that he was spreading his legs to bring them both to the same level.

The teen eagerly awaited him, when her eyes roamed down to the warm glow of lights that surrounded the swimming pool. Heather noticed that a small disturbance was taking place down there. She peered closer, only to have her eyes and mouth widen when she saw what was going on. "Spencer, look!"

The alarm in her voice was enough to jostle Spencer's attention. "What is it?"

"Look down there, by the pool! It's my dad and Rochelle!"

Spencer was already stuffing himself back into his pants, even as Heather began covering up. Both looked at the small gaggle of figures gathered at ground level. They saw three hotel employees standing in a small circle and holding up large beach towels, all three of them facing out. Inside that circle, Tom and Rochelle were quickly stripping their clothes. The pair looked to be soaking wet.

"What the hell?" Spencer said.

"I think they fell into the pool." Heather theorized. "I heard the splashes, but I wasn't paying that much attention to them. They fell into the pool and now their clothes are all wet!"

Another hotel employee, this time a woman in an executive dress, stepped into view. She was taking what looked to be bathrobes to the two wet people.

"How can the two of them just fall into the pool?" Spencer wondered.

"Maybe somebody pushed them." Heather guessed.

As they watched, Tom was left in his wet boxers while Rochelle wore nothing at all. The wet parties accepted the bathrobes and started putting them on. A moment later, Rochelle was seen scurrying to a table to retrieve something. The black girl started looking closely at whatever she held in her hand.

"That's her phone." Heather said. "She just happened to set her phone on the table right before she fell in the water. Why would she do that?"

"Good question." Spencer said.

"Give me my phone." Heather requested.

Because she had no pockets, she'd asked Spencer to hold it for her, along with her ID. He pulled the device out of his pocket and passed it over.

"Well, she's not calling me so she must be talking to Amy." Heather assumed.

"I guess they're walking inside now." Spencer observed.

"They must be heading to the room. We should head over there, too. Do I look okay?"

Spencer nodded.

"Remember, stay in character while we're walking around in public." Heather reminded him as she left the balcony.

"I was this close." Spencer was shaking his head. "I was this close to wetting my whistle."

"Well, next time, don't take so long moping around!" Heather laughed. A moment later, her phone went off. She checked the call. "It's Amy. Let me ask her what's going on."

After a short conversation and some chuckles, Heather told Amy they were on their way.

"So what happened?" A worried Spencer asked. "Did Amy mention how those two ended up in the pool?"

Heather spun around to face him. "I'll tell you, but you'd better not get into your little mood again. Promise me."

Spencer made a face.

"I said promise."

"All right, I promise. Tell me what happened."

"My dad fucked Rochelle. Do you want to hear the rest?"

"We all knew that first part was going to happen. Go ahead and tell me the rest."

"I guess she creamed all over his pants and all over her dress. So they jumped into the pool and got themselves all wet so nobody would be able to tell."

Heather spun around and strolled off.

Spencer stood there, feeling a glint of jealousy, and a good dose of resentment against Tom.

A few strides in front of him, Heather turned and saw that he'd stopped walking. She gave him her back, pausing to lift her dress up far enough to display her entire ass to him.

"You were that close." Heather reminded him, before she got moving again.

A second later, Spencer got moving too.

Just a few minutes later, Tom and Rochelle stepped into room 432, where the rest of the group was gathered. Their bathrobes were still wet from the dunking they'd taken, and Tom unconsciously veered away from Spencer. Rochelle, on the other hand, looked quite jubilant.

Amy had been sucking on a lollipop, watching TV and lying naked on the nearest of the two queen-sized beds. This blatant nudity further drew the scrutiny of the two amorous older men. Now that they were all gathered, the pretty blonde shut the volume off with the remote and shifted toward the others.

"I'm going to make a guess." Amy said, pulling her sucker out of her mouth. "Seeing that two people came into this room wearing bathrobes, and two people came in still fully clothed, I'm going to say that the ones in the robes got along a little better than the other two. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are." Rochelle admitted, as she went up to her father and tenderly wrapped her arms around him. She gave him a light kiss. "Don't be grumpy, okay? We didn't invite you here so you'd be grumpy all night."

Heather went and sat on the empty bed. "Did you get some pussy, daddy?"

Tom's gaze drifted over to Spencer, who was still being held close by his daughter. Apparently, Rochelle was keeping the man at bay.

"Where are we at, pimp?" Tom asked.

"We are at an okay place." Spencer nodded. "Go ahead and give us all an honest answer."

"Okay. In that case, I got some really good pussy."

Amy giggled, along with Rochelle, while Spencer stood there and let the comment slip past him without getting mad.

"Spencer was about to get some pussy, too." Heather stood up. In a smooth motion, she pulled her dress up to her middle. On the second attempt it went up and over her head. Without a care, she he tossed it into a corner. "Then people started jumping into the pool and making a big distraction for us." Fully nude, she slipped into the bed, rolled on her back and spread her legs wide. "Are you going to keep me wet and waiting again, Spencer?"

Rochelle was seen pressing against her father, until Spencer started walking around the first bed and toward the next. He would be walking right past Tom in a second.

"Pimps give each other high-fives." Amy called out.

Both Tom and Spencer looked at her.

"This is how we cats do it." Amy held her hand up high.

Rochelle went and slapped it.

"And what do we say, Rochelle, when we accomplish a mission?"

Rochelle glanced directly at her father, then at Tom. "We say, score!"

"You girls aren't just cats, you're wildcats." Spencer said, as he started undressing before the second bed.

"So take off your robe, Tom." Amy coyly requested. "I want to see how long it takes for you to get hard once you see Spencer fucking your daughter."

Tom drew in a good, long breath, before he untied the sash around this robe. He pulled it apart so it would drop from his shoulders.

Spencer hung his coat up in the small space designated as a closet, before he started undoing the few buttons on his shirt that were still fastened.

Across the room, Rochelle dropped her robe and jumped into the bed with Amy.

Tom considered his Heather, lying there like a juicy morsel. "You'd better hurry up and get undressed, pimp, otherwise I'm going over there and taking your spot."