Heartbreakers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest you keep yourself to that first bed, player." Spencer replied. "Because I already put out a claim on this one and I'm about to put my stake on it."

Spencer hung up his shirt and started removing his shoes and socks.

On the first bed, Amy waggled her finger and gave Tom a come-hither. The man made his approach and watched as the two girls scooted aside to make room for him. He was going to end up sandwiched between them, which was a pretty good place to be.

Spencer took off his pants and his boxers. As he scanned the small hotel room, he realized that they were all nude now and that everybody was watching him. Spencer had a decent shape, he supposed, with his broad chest and thicker than average arms. His cock was hard and straight, and pointed slightly toward the ceiling. He started toward the second bed and Heather.

"You're hot." Amy commented saucily, as Spencer climbed on the bed.

Spencer took in Heather's thick thighs, broad hips and large breasts, before he surveyed her pretty features and sandy blonde hair. "You ready, sandy cat?"

"I was ready two hours ago, buster." Heather purred up at him.

Spencer lowered his body onto hers, guiding his hard missile into her waiting crevice. It glided inside of its target smoothly, easily, revealing just how wet she'd gotten. The man didn't stop until his full length reveled in her sweet moisture.

Heather moaned out loud, as Spencer gave her long and meaningful thrusts. He would stop every so often to drop handfuls of kisses on her mouth, cheeks and throat. He was going to do her slow, Spencer decided, so that both of them could enjoy a good, long fuck.

On the second bed, three people watched the scene with rapt attention. Tom thought he might have been the one getting turned on the most. He watched his daughter getting fucked by a black man, and that black man's hips rolling in between her legs to pierce her over and over. He was wrong about being the most excited, though.

Amy turned around to face him, the lollipop in her mouth and her eyes brimming with want. Her hand went to Tom's crotch, finding his half erect cock and stroking it as if demanding that it rise again. She pushed the lollipop to a corner of her mouth to speak. "I sucked him off last time, Rochelle."

Rochelle put a hand on Tom's shoulder, and not so gently put the man on his back. Then the tall girl rolled off the bed and stepped toward its foot. She cast one last glance at what her father was doing, before she went up on the bed again and set her hand on Tom's cock. She kept it straight, opened her mouth and swallowed it. The entire thing went in, with Rochelle's tongue instantly coming into play. She lolled his cock around, pressed it against her cheeks, and sucked at it, with the result that Tom felt himself getting harder by the moment.

Amy straddled him high on the bed and sat directly on his face. Her cute ass cheeks presented enticing targets. Tom reached up and grabbed them, splitting them apart so his mouth could attend to her moist slit. Amy started rocking on his face as Tom's tongue penetrated her folds. She was playing with her own little nipples as she did this.

On the second bed, Spencer paused to take in the erotic action. His daughter, his own daughter was sucking Tom's dick, while Amy was either getting tongue-fucked, or conversely, fucking Tom's face. It made him harder than ever to see his dear Rochelle acting this way. He suddenly realized that any idea of giving Heather a slow fuck had just gone out the window.

Heather was watching him, Spencer noticed, smiling lasciviously and running her hands over his chest. She said, "Now we're really having fun, aren't we?"

Right away, Spencer understood what the teen meant. The time he had sex with Rochelle had been phenomenal, even with that other girl, Haley, watching them. But this, this night was on a whole new level. His daughter had her mouth on a man's dick, and that man was old enough to be her father. And here was Spencer with his dick planted in that very same man's daughter.

When the black man resumed his motion, it wasn't slow and easy, but hard and fast. He was hammering into Heather, hard enough that her breasts were bounding around all over. Her cries rose above whatever moans and gasps and grunts were ebbing over from the other bed.

Almost without warning, Spencer felt the lower parts of his abdomen tighten and constrict, before they came apart and issued a hot explosion of his essence into her. He refused to give up to his own body, however, as his hands and mouth ravaged all that Heather had to ravage. It was a sensual form of retribution for what that girl's father was doing to his Rochelle. And Heather, being Heather, being a Heartbreaker that had previously accomplished a Challenge most people wouldn't even dream of attempting, enjoyed every second of it.

At the end of this long and erotic night, full of new encounters, repeated encounters and unbridled sexual escapades, three young women had successfully lured two older men into their clutches, and these two adventurous fathers sampled each and every one of them.