Hearthside Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the pie was gone, and he realized his lips had locked around her middle finger. He blinked blearily. The little goblin barmaid was giggling like mad, ineffectually stifling her laughter behind a dainty hand. "Oh, my love," she purred, "If I'd known you loved the pie so much, why didn't you ask for it sooner?"

He suckled on her finger, eyes widening slightly.

He couldn't stop sucking.

He didn't want to, either. She tasted sweet. Like roses. And there were little bits of the pie filling on her finger that he quickly licked off. And she seemed to enjoy his attentions. Her delight was his delight. Sucking made him feel content. Empty. Docile.

Submissive.

One by one, she inserted each of her fingers into his mouth, and he sucked each one in turn. She was whispering again—scattered phrases reached his mind about sucking his mind away, settling his doubts, "... whenever you start to feel confused, it's okay to ask for another taste..."

By the time he was sucking her thumb, Alrek was thoroughly dizzy with happiness. His cock was throbbing, mere inches from Nanne's soft, nubile form.

She smiled as she pulled the thumb out, leaning in close. "I thought you didn't want any more kissing?" she whispered, kissing him delicately on the chin.

He whimpered.

It did not escape his notice that she was still fully clothed and he was virtually naked. She maintained her dignity and control, and all he seemed capable of doing was lie there and obey. The trouble was, he couldn't seem to rally any anger about this anymore.

The little goblin maid wriggled atop him, and he couldn't suppress a moan as her skin grazed by his erect member. She seemed totally unaware of this contact. She seemed to just be trying to get more comfortable. She seemed completely innocent as she batted her eyelashes at him and smiled coyly.

"I have one last little treat for you," Nanne whispered. "Would you like that, my love? One last treat before the honeymoon?"

"Honeymo—" Alrek was cut off as Nanne held up a little pink candy. He stared at it confusedly. "Mm."

"Come on, now," she whispered, but Alrek kept his mouth shut. "Don't you want one?"

Alrek did. He wanted the strange candy with a strangely overpowering intensity, considering it resembled nothing so much as a round sugarcube. Desire was rising in his throat, making him lightheaded. His mouth was watering. Distantly, he recognized she had an entire bowl of the candies beside her.

But what was she saying about a honeymoon? And why did she keep calling him 'my love'? Even in his sleepy daze, Alrek was sure something was wrong about this.

"Oh, come on," Nanne cooed. "Look into my eyes. You really don't want it?"

Instead, Alrek finally allowed his eyes to close all the way. He was afraid of falling asleep, but he knew, somehow, if he looked into her eyes, he would do everything she asked him to. And more. He would eat every drugged candy in that bowl and beg for more.

Drugs.

He was being drugged!

It seemed so childishly obvious now, now that it had clicked in his head. He was just so tired. He heard her cooing, probably building on those suggestions, and he knew he didn't have long. He had to find a way to resist. Had to find a way to—

He felt soft lips press against his own, and without thinking, his mouth opened. Nanne's tongue probed into his mouth as something else slipped inside. He moaned.

A second later, Alrek felt a massive influx of sweetness.

He immediately realized his mistake.

Too late.

Nanne completed the second-longest, wettest, messiest and most damning kiss of his life as the pink candy dissolved in his mouth. Sugary sweetness exploded in his mind, and it was as though syrup was pouring into him, filling his mind, emptying his mind, fixing his mind.

The goblin maid pulled back, beaming, and held up another candy. She wriggled in his lap, and he squirmed, a bit of unnoticed precum dribbling out as her inner thigh grazed by it.

She didn't speak. She just held that candy up a few inches away, batting her eyelashes, eyes blazing with fiery lust, lips quirking in an invitation.

But Alrek knew better this time. He steeled his will and forced his mouth shut, heart pounding, rallying all his remaining willpower together. If he took one more candy, he would need to take another, and another, and she would fill his weakening mind full of sweetness until he would agree to anything. Here was where he drew the line.

He would not

let

her

"Such a lovely boy," Nanne was cooing, caressing his cheek, as he obediently accepted the third candy into his mouth. His mind was dancing on clouds, sinking into deep sugary quicksand. "Ooh, kiss my lips and call me a cupid, but aren't my candies just wonderful, my love?

"Ah," he said, eyelids drooping, as a fourth candy slipped between his lips.

"Such a lovely husband you'll be," she cooed, and kissed him once more on the lips. He lost himself in her messy kiss, his cock throbbing as she continued to squirm atop him.

A bell rang from the kitchen. She pulled away from him eyelashes fluttering. "Ooh, Stars! I almost forgot!"

She reached down and popped one last candy into his mouth, laughing. "I almost forgot your wedding present! I have something extra-yummy for my silly boy. Wait here, my love." She smirked as she hopped out of his lap, reaching over to give his cock one last little caress. She reached her hand back up and smelled the precum, smirking. "If you can manage that."

She turned and skipped away.

Alrek lay limply in the chair, pants around his ankles, shirt unbuttoned, and drifted in sweet adoration.

He loved Nanne. Loved her curves, her pretty voice, her beautiful crackling eyes. The pink fireplace to his right spat and sparked, kept him warm, those tendrils continuing to caress the right side of his vision.

In the kitchen, he heard the goblin maid humming as she worked on something "extra-yummy". His heart quickened and mouth watered at the thought. He couldn't wait to submit once more.

At the same time, his conscious mind fought for dominance. Even as his head tingled with fuzz, even as his cock dribbled and leaped at every thought of the lovely Nanne, Alrek's rational mind clung to cold stone. He needed to focus, needed to focus himself, as he had at the Amber Tombs...

The Amber Tombs. His eyes widened.

The treasure.

The idea—and reminder of why he'd come here to begin with—helped spark his resistance further. So did the fact that it was getting darker and darker. Evidently, Nanne's spell over the fireplace was wearing off.

In the kitchen, she didn't seem to notice. Apparently, goblin maids didn't need light to see by.

He took an experimental deep breath. Then another. His fingers twitched.

His head swam the first time he tried to sit up, and he fell back down as little 'reminders' blossomed in his head. The sight of the glass of wine and the bowl of candies made it a million times worse. He loved Nanne, he wanted to be a good boy, a good husband, wanted to taste more candies and treats and fingers...

He finally fought it off, and taking another deep breath to steady himself, sat forward again.

Instantly, he sank back down—in more ways than one. He gave a soft moan as his cock dribbled precum, as tiny mini-orgasms rushed through his tired, tired mind. He almost lost it completely this time. When he recovered himself, he realized he was sucking his own thumb, eyelids drooping as he remembered the taste of his wife.

His fiance.

His... his nothing, damn it!

His mind clicked into place, and he practically tore the thumb out as he sat up. He heard soft padding footsteps behind him, and in desperation, he lunged for his trousers around his ankles, questing for the pouch.

And there it was. He grabbed it, heart pounding.

He had to get out of here. Even if he left in just his pants and shirt, he had to get out of here.

And then a soft, kittenish voice made his heart jolt.

"Ooh... is it another bride?"

"I don't think so, Miri." This voice was soft as well, low and husky—almost a moan. "Look at its cock."

"Brides can have cocks, Yalren."

Two humans crawled into view. Crawled. Like animals. One had long, dark hair that hung like curtains around her narrow face, her skin a deep bronze that almost glowed in the fading firelight. The other had wavy red hair down to her shoulders, and slightly paler skin the color of mahogany wood.

They both looked exhausted. They were both dressed like barmaids, but if Nanne's dress had been a bit scandalous, these two were positively lewd. Their tops were more like lingerie than anything, and their frilly skirts were diaphanous and concealed almost nothing.

They looked up at him, sitting up in his chair, and licked their lips.

"I think he's a boy," Yalren—the dark-haired one—moaned, locking eyes with Alrek. Her eyes were a dull pink, like the shadow of Nanne's. "Aren't you, hon?"

Alrek stared at her. Those pink eyes made his breath catch in his throat.

"Is that true?" cooed Miri—the redhead—as she climbed up from the other side. She crawled onto his lap, and was joined a moment later by Yalren. Alrek was helpless to object as the two brides of the goblin maid draped themselves around him, cooing and moaning, even as the firelight grew dimmer and dimmer.

"Get off," he whispered, even as his cock throbbed. His voice had no conviction whatsoever. "I n-need to get away... need to... to..."

They looked down at his cock, then back at him.

Coy smiles appeared in unison.

"New groom's having a nightmare" sang Miri softly, descending down towards his cock. "Let's send him back to sleeeeep."

"No..." Yes, his cock cried, as hot breath wafted over it.

"Need to be nice and sleepy like us," breathed Yalren, taking a candy from the bowl and holding it teasingly close to his suddenly dry lips. "Nanne loves her happy, sleepy brides, doesn't she, Miri?"

"Mm," Miri agreed, as the redheaded barmaid began tenderly kissing his cock. Alrek was panting, gasping, whimpering. She wasn't sucking him—she was just kissing it, over and over, right on the tip. Such small, dainty kisses.

"She's already kissed him," Yalren purred, trailing her fingers over his skin, tracing the lipstick marks. "Marked him as hers. So lucky..."

And then the candy was in his mouth, and he was staring up at Yalren in horror, sinking back down into the chair's soft warmth, and Yalren and Miri were wrapping their arms around him to hold him steady for their attentions...

"Now, now, girls," called Nanne, her voice smug. "You mustn't wear out the groom on his wedding night! You can enjoy our honeymoon later, I promise."

"Yes, Nanne," the two brides said meekly. And as the brides happily hopped out of his lap, he looked up blearily and watched Nanne saunter back over, hips swinging rhythmically, and hop up onto his knee.

She had in her hand a little glass bowl of fudge. As careless as anything, she set the bowl of candies onto the floor—he heard excited noises, then wet sounds, as her brides presumably began to indulge—and replaced it on the stool with the bowl of fudge.

"Open wide," she cooed with a girlish giggle.

Her voice tickled his brain like a feather. He trembled with effort, struggling to resist her hypnotic eyes, the lingering pleasure on his cock...

But in the end, it was his exhaustion that undid him. He only realized he had slipped halfway into sleep, and allowed his mouth to slip open, when he heard Nanne exclaim, "Good boy!"

She plucked a single piece of chocolate fudge out of the bowl. Alrek smelled all sorts of wonderful scents from that bowl—caramel and strawberry and peanuts and so, so much chocolate. His mouth watered. He whimpered, staring deep into Nanne's beautiful pink eyes...

She brought the fudge towards his lips, giggling with glee. "Here it comes," she cooed, as her other hand reached down and started to lightly stroke his cock with a single finger. "Here comes my lovely husband's very first yummy..."

But at the last second, she paused, pulling the fudge back. Alrek closed his mouth, realizing he'd been leaning towards the treat. He was sweating. His cock was twitching like beneath her dainty touches.

Nanne was staring at his right hand, where, he realized, he still held the pouch.

Oh.

Oh, no.

"What's this?" the goblin maid whispered, reaching down and plucking up the bag. She opened it and stared inside, then reached in and drew out a little lump of what looked like glazed maple candy.

She stared at it, looking quizzical, then gave it a curious lick.

"Ooh!" Her eyes lit up, and she looked at Alrek with a sinister smile. "My husband has brought me a wedding present, has he?"

She licked her lips, looking over the tasty treat. Alrek panted, watching her lips move closer and closer.

Oh.

Oh, please.

If only she'd... she'd...

"Boop!" Without warning, she swiveled her wrist and popped the candy right into his open, panting mouth.

She started giggling like mad as his eyes widened. "Oh, my silly boy. Did you think you were going to have a little game with me?" She leaned in close, forcing his mouth closed with her little fingers. Her pink eyes bored into his, and as he felt the sugars beginning to melt on his tongue, a peace began to fill him. "A goblin maid," she purred, "cooks for her husband. Not the other way around!"

She rose up slowly, and he whimpered helplessly, the drowsiness making his head buzz and spin even as her pussy lips wetly 'kissed' the tip of his cock. Still her eyes held him. "A goblin maid," Nanne cooed, "keeps her husband nice and sleepy."

And the chair started to rotate, slowly, as the brides below began pushing it. The chair was wheeled, he realized, as the fire drifted back into view. Designed to spin. Designed to hypnotize. The pink flames reinforced her eyes, drowned him in dazing lights. Once again, the darkness was closing in. All that mattered was Nanne.

And the fire.

"And a good goblin maid wife," Nanne said sweetly, "makes him feel so good, he never, ever has time to want anything else!"

And she plunged down onto his cock.

Alrek moaned and whined as pure, wonderful bliss filled his mind. His will was melting from the heat, burning away in pink flames, drifting into the endless forest fire of her eyes. Her pussy contracted and milked his cock sweetly, sensuously, eagerly, even. He struggled to keep his breaths even, struggled to—

She started bouncing in his lap.

"MMMM!" He bucked mindlessly as bliss exploded inside his head. Her pussy slid over his cock like butter around a knife, tight and wet and slick and... ever-so-perfect. He marveled at how easily she rose and fell atop, this curvy little maiden with those beautiful eyes, those plush, kissable lips...

And then she was kissing him with those lips, kissing his neck, his cheeks, planting tingly lipstick mark after mark on him. "Mm—good boy—my boy—such a sweet, loving h-husband—" She was gasping, her voice breathy and weak. She gyrated her hips, wriggling her whole body, practically thrashing as she bounced and bounced and bounced.

Her dress still concealed her lower body, but now her tits were spilling out, and Nanne, panting, guided his hands towards them. He felt her place his hands over her breasts, felt the firmness, the perkiness of each nipple. So soft. So firm and... jiggly.

His cock throbbed, bathed in pleasure beyond his every fantasy as her pussy suckled and squeezed. She kept burbling and cooing in his ear as she bounced faster and faster, her taunts getting more and more gasped, more and more dirty.

But she was running out of breath. And it wasn't long before she was just crying, "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!"

And with a squeal, she came. Her pupils visibly shrank, and as more pink crowded his vision, Alrek came to her screams, to her quivering and shaking. The air left his lungs. In a lusty frenzy, he squeezed her breasts, bucked up into her hot, dripping cunt.

Pleasure practically poured out of him, and her eyes squinted in utter bliss as she clutched needily at his muscular form.

Lost in passion, Nanne grabbed him, gave a little possessive growl that made him feel weak, and seized him in a soul-shattering kiss, her tongue thrusting into his mouth, moaning against him, practically devouring him—

She stopped.

He stared weakly into her squinting eyes.

She blinked.

"Mm." She pulled back, putting a hand to her lips. Her eyes were sparkling. "What did you... ah..." She swallowed. "What..."

He reached up, hand tingling, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, trying to dispel the lingering tastes the molten treat had left on his tongue.

Meanwhile, Nanne's eyes were turning a soft, mellow hazel. She stared at him blankly. So, so blankly. "I... I d-don't..."

"A-Amber Tombs sugar lump," he gasped, bucking one last time into her (eliciting a squeak of arousal from her). "It... melts slow."

"I don't. I don't. I don't." Her breaths were coming in low, labored. She squirmed atop his cock, eyes wide. "I don't understand."

Alrek stared back at her, unsure. She was starting to smile widely, staring at him with big, glazed eyes.

"Well," he said, swallowing, "I d-don't—"

"I love you!" she squealed, and she leaned in and kissed him. But this was not the dominant, devouring kiss of a would-be wife. No, this was the messy, clumsy, desperate kiss of a young lover. She clutched him, kissing him again and again, breathing heavily as she sucked and nibbled his earlobe. He gasped as the tingling of her lipstick covered his skin. He realized, to his humiliation, that he had to be covered in her kiss marks right now.

He was reeling. What was... what was... was this what the sugar did? No wonder that succubus had been so—

"Love you!" the little goblin burbled, bouncing in his lap faster than ever. "L-love—love—laaaah!!" Her tight pussy physically vibrated around him as the orgasm was wrenched out of her. Alrek felt her sticky juices dribbling down his cock.

Alrek was overwhelmed by her desperation. And strangely, his cock felt like it was hardening, growing, throbbing more intensely than ever.

"S-stop—" he gasped, heart pounding. "C-can't—"

"Ooh, yes, my love!" she cooed, hopping off his lap and coming to kneel straddling his legs once again. Her pussy gave a long, wet sound as his cock slid out of her.

"O-okay." Alrek was struggling to breath. His head was spinning. He knew this was better than brainwashing, but.. "I need... I need you do..."

Nanne beamed at him as she leaned down, her face descending down towards his cock. "Does my love want a sucky instead?" she whispered. "Just a little one? I've made him all messy." She gave his cock a loving little peck. Then another.

Then, before he could even muster a response, she took his cock all the way in her mouth. She gave a moan, not even gagging as she deepthroated him, her plump lips sliding up and down his shaft with smooth, easy motions that made his heart flutter and his mind sputter.

Alrek gasped. He stared at the goblin maid in shock, then, unwillingly, let out a moan.

He was too tired, and she was moving too quickly for his slow, sleepy brain. The little goblin maid was sucking him like a professional, moaning like an incubus, eyes heavy-lidded and fluttering like a fleece sprite's.

She stared up at him with those bedroom eyes, and gave an inquiring, "Mm?"

He stared at her, lost in those sweet, hazel eyes, and the wonderful things she was doing to him.

And he came into her mouth.

He heard her squealing in pleasure, and the lust took over in his mind completely. He lay back in the chair and bucked upwards, crying out in ecstasy as she drank down every drop with almost rapturous glee.