Hearthside Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so lost in afterglow, he didn't notice at first when she pulled off and started licking. "Clean you off," she whimpered softly. "I made you all messy again..."

This continued for what felt like hours, as the fire burned lower and lower. He could do nothing to stop it, and he wasn't sure he wanted to.

It was a vicious, delicious cycle. The mindless goblin maid, totally infatuated, would suck him until he came, then lick him until he came on her face, then her mouth would hang open and she would docilely begin sucking again.

After a while, he found himself going along with it. "Good girl," he whispered, as she kissed his cock head with those plump, wonderful lips, leaving lipstick rings all over it. "Th-that's a good girl."

She looked up at him, batting her eyelashes coquettishly, and began sliding those lips up and down his shaft once again. Her head bobbed, but she continued to stare into his eyes, full of pure adoration. And he came again.

Alrek lay back in a constant half-dreaming state, pleasure assaulting his weak, drowsy mind, keeping him docile and calm and happy, and allowed Nanne to be a good girl for him.

He lay there for some time, lost in drowsy bliss, until the fire began to sputter and it began to grow cold. Slowly, wakefulness returned to him, and the constant pleasure—while intoxicating—started to be joined by an awareness that he could not stay here forever.

Even if a part of him wanted to.

He sat up again, watching numbly as Nanne's head bobbed in his lap. Her eyes were closed in radiant bliss.

Alrek hesitated. For a moment, he considered leaning back down. Nanne—this new, obedient Nanne—would attend to his every need. She would pleasure him. Bathe him in her love. Keep him fed.

He licked his lips.

She let out a loud moan, as he reading his thoughts, and ran her tongue over his cock lovingly.

"Nanne," he said weakly, "g-get... get off."

She pulled off his cock with a slick sound, and stared up at him, pouting her luscious lips, batting her eyelashes. She slowly hopped down onto the floor and knelt down before him.

He looked around. The two 'brides' lay alongside one another nearby, loudly sixty-nining. The bowl of candies was empty. The bowl of fudge, he noticed, was not.

"Okay," he said, grimacing. "I... okay."

His head was clearing. Mainly because it was getting cold. He forced himself to his feet and walked over to his pack and coats, inelegantly tossed to the side by the table. He still heard the blizzard raging outside. Most likely, it would continue through the night.

He turned back to Nanne, who stared at him and slowly smiled.

"Nanne," he said, swallowing, "your... brides."

"Yes?" She glanced happily at the two hungrily licking barmaids. "I love them!"

"Okay. So that's how this works." He nodded. "Uh... if I tell you to do anything, will you do it?"

"Anything," she breathed. And she meant it. The candy she had eaten was meant to bind ancient demons, not unethical mortals.

"Great." He chewed his lower lip. "Then you're gonna stop giving them the chocolates and candies. Stop giving them drugged food. Feed them normal stuff. Same for anyone else who lives here." He paused. "Including me."

She nodded, seeming totally delighted at these requests.

"And... uh, you're gonna treat them like they're in charge." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Until they're back in their right minds. Make sure you do everything they say."

"Of course, my love!" she sang, as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm leaving in the morning," he said firmly. She nodded encouragingly, overjoyed at his decision. "But I have to stay the night. So... I'm gonna take one of the bedrooms."

"Of course!" She got to her feet. "Would you like me to show you to an empty room?"

"... sure."

Hesitantly, his cock still twitching slightly, Alrek followed Nanne upstairs. He heard creaking on the stairs, but didn't turn around.

They came to a pale wooden door. Nanne procured a key and handed it to him, giving a trusting smile.

He opened the door. Inside was a simple bedroom, consisting of a dresser, a desk, and the biggest bed he'd ever seen. The comforter quilt was a brilliant crimson, as were the pillows. This, no doubt, was where Nanne had played with her unlucky captives.

He sighed, walking inside and to the bed. Funny enough, after the events of tonight, he wasn't even that tired. He sat down on the bed, looking over the sparsely-decorated room, and yawned.

"Heehee."

He looked down.

Three women—two humans and one curvy, hazel-eyed goblin maid—beamed up at him.

"It's okay if you leave in the morning, my love," Nanne said sweetly, leaning in towards his hard, rigid cock. "But my wives still want their wedding night."

Alrek's head buzzed slightly.

In unison, the wives licked their lips.

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks so much for reading!