Heartless Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around and released the bra. She offered no protest and even cooperated in allowing me to pull it free of her arms. Once the bra was clear I immediately laid the palm of my hand flat upon her garment covered breast. The material was very thin and I could feel all of her firm orb beneath. The feeling in my loins intensified. I broke the kiss.

"You like this?"

"Mmm it's nice. Naughty, but nice."

"I think you like naughty Samantha," I whispered in her ear now beginning to move my hand. "I think you knew something like this would happen when you followed me up here. Didn't you?"

"I...I...Oh that feels so nice. Yes! I guess I thought we'd make out...but..."

"Well that's what we're doing Samantha, We're making out," I told her, bringing my lips to hers again.

"This is too easy," I thought, continuing to kiss her I moved my hand to pull up the garment.

"No!" she said, grabbing my hand and trying to pull back.

"Cut it out you little minx. I want to see your breasts."

"No Greg; no; it's not right. I have to leave it on. Please stop."

"No!" I merely replied, grasping bottom and pulling up and over her tits.

"Oh golly; no," she moaned as I looked down to take in her exposed breasts. Her nipples were large, pink and very erect. I had to taste them.

"Your nipples are giving away your true feelings Samantha. I'm going to suck on them now. Has anyone ever sucked on your buds before?"

"No...No they haven't; please don't."

"But you need to experience the sensations it brings a woman Samantha. You gave me that smile and came down to my bedroom alone with me. You wanted some adventure. Some sexual adventure; didn't you?"

"No! I didn't; I promise. I was only being friendly. Please don't," she complained as I lifted her plump orb, ducked my head and sucked one large nipple into my mouth. I began to suckle on it gently, rolling my tongue around it. I felt her back stiffen. I moved my hand and mouth to the other nipple and give it the same treatment. I heard her breathing intensify.

I stood up and looked down see both nipples standing moist and proudly erect.

"You say 'No', but your body says 'Yes' Samantha. You're aroused by this. Don't deny it."

She didn't answer, but again placed her hands on the desk behind her, making no effort to cover her breasts.

I pulled my shirt off over my head and pressed our naked torso's together. Flesh on flesh. I felt no resistance as she pressed her breasts into me. I slipped a hand behind her, flicked the button and unzipped her skirt. I pulled her off the desk and the skirt off her hips.

"No, not that; you mustn't" she said and looked to grasp it.

"Leave it!" I said in a curt, no-nonsense voice. "Let it fall."

She moved her hands away and the skirt pooled at her feet.

"Slip out of those shoes," I said and she did so without bending or protest.

I took a step back to take her in. Slim naked calves and white garment from knee to mid-stomach. Over the garment were some sexy white panties, which looked out of place compared to the rest of her garb. I noted her legs thickened in the thighs and through the hips. She was not a small girl. Not normally my type, but the whole scenario was very erotic. She tightened nicely in the waist and the bonus of large hips was those big, soft hooters.

"Oh those tits," I said, gazing at them with undisguised lust.

This look clearly unnerved Samantha and she brought her hands up to cover them.

"You can turn around if you're uncomfortable," I said in a caring tone.

She immediately turned, still clinging to her breasts. I took the opportunity to slip out of my shorts.

Now fully naked, my cock standing proudly erect, I moved in behind her. I kept it clear of her butt, placing my hands on her hips.

"What are you doing Greg? Look; I think we've gone too far. We should stop now. I won't deny I've enjoyed what we've done, but could we stop now. Please!"

I brought a hand to the long blond hair that fell down her back and pulled it aside. Then I quickly bent my head to kiss her neck.

Her little jump, then slow release of breath told me she enjoyed that. I moved my lips lightly down to the nape of her neck. She bent her head to allow me better access, both my hands now caressing her shoulders. It was all very sensual and non-threatening. I felt her relax further.

Eventually she turned her head searching for my lips. I kissed her first on the cheek and then found her soft lips again. This time she was very willing in the kiss. She tried to turn to face m, but I held her firm. As the kiss continued I raised my hands and gently pulled hers off her breasts. I place them at her side and then moved mine back up to her exposed chest. I wanted to weigh those mammeries.

This time there was no protest. I cupped them both and let my thumbs strum her nipples. She let out the smallest of moans and I took my opportunity to ramp matters up.

"Oh dear," she exclaimed as I pressed a leg between hers and allowed my swollen cock to press against her upper butt crack.

"Relax baby," I crooned.

"Greg I...oh dear," she stammered, knowing full well what was pressing hard against her body.

I moved quickly now, lowering her breasts and dropping a hand onto the front of her panties. I immediately felt the bulging forest that lay beneath the thin cotton layer. I also felt noticeable humid warmth emanating from this most intimate area.

"Oh baby, you're on fire beneath these sexy panties," I whispered into her ear.

"No I'm not. Please Greg, I'm not on fire at all. This is wrong. Wrong on every level," she said, again trying to resist moving to the next level.

"That's not what your body's telling me Samantha; now relax and enjoy,"

I moved my hand more firmly across her pubis. My other hand continued to massage her breast.

"It doesn't feel like two garments of clothing," I thought as I traced her lower lips.

Determined to find out I slipped my fingers under the top of her panty line and immediately felt a dense bush.

"What's this?" I immediately queried wiggling my fingers through her forest. "You've cut a hole in your long johns; for the boys to gain easy access. Are you a slut Samantha?"

"No I am not" she said abruptly, clearly injured by such a remark. "It's for hygiene. A lot of the girls do it."

"Really....for hygiene you say. It might be for hygiene Samantha, but it's also very convenient for activities such as this one," I said, my finger-tips sliding onto her plump, swollen lower lips.

They were saturated; far wetter than they should be for a virgin indulging in such carnal pleasures for the first time. A thought occurred to me.

"I'm not the first person to touch you here, am I?"

"No...I mean Yes. Yes you are."

Now my fingers explored more boldly. She had cut out enough to expose her vulva and some soft upper thigh. I slipped down to touch her smooth hairless inner thighs, but allowed my hand to continually bump her pussy lips.

"Oh no I'm not," I said, now certain that I was on the right track. "Who's been here before me Samantha? Is it Darrin? Has Darrin provided you with a little manual pleasure?"

Now she was gently moving her hips. Whether it was to try and escape the manipulation of her most private area or to search for increased pressure, I couldn't be sure. I got a bit rougher with her breast, tweaking and pulling at the nipple. I returned my hand to her vulva.

"I have... never. It wouldn't be right. It's sinful. Oh God!" she said, attempting to close her legs, only to find my knee between hers.

"Lying's also a sin lovely Samantha. So tell me how many times Darrin has touched you like this? And what else have you done with Darrin?"

I ground my cock into her butt to emphasize just what I thought she'd been doing with her future husband.

"No; not Darrin, he wouldn't go that far," she said now actively moving her pelvis in search of increased pleasure.

"Hmmm, that's interesting. How far has Darrin gone?" I thought.

"Then who? I won't stop until you tell me."

A long silence ensued, as I continued to molest one breast and her lower lips. My cock remained pressed hard into her behind. Then she completely caught me off guard.

"Clare," she gasped breathlessly. "It's with Clare. She's...we've...touched. It's not easy so far from home. We're always together. We can't look at other boy's because I'm secretly betrothed to Darrin and Clare to Tony. So we..."

"So you pleasure each other; you naughty, naughty, sexy girls."

I couldn't believe my luck at this revelation. Not only did it assist my cause, but it made my cock grow so hard it hurt. I pushed it into her backside, stimulating myself on her soft body.

"You can't say anything Greg. Please; you mustn't. Clare would die of shame."

"Tell me what else you two have done."

"Nothing just touched."

"Do you get naked?"

"No; just lie on the bed in our garments. We leave our panties on."

"But you have a hole in your garment. Does Clare have a hole in her garment?"

"Yes...it's for hygiene. For women's..."

"It's so you can freely touch each other Samantha, don't lie."

The vision of Samantha and Clare fondling each other made my balls start to boil. I pulled back to calm myself down; my hand leaving her pussy.

"Just touching nothing more?"

"What more?" she asked, clearly not comprehending.

I decided to show my new Mormon friend 'what more'.

"Turn around," I ordered and she reluctantly obeyed.

I put both thumbs under her panty line and, sinking to my knees, had them half way down her thighs before she could protest.

"Ohh! Greg; please stop," she said, reaching down to grab her panties.

"Leave them," I said curly and she immediately stood back upright, butt on the edge of the desk.

"I'm going to show you something else you can do with Clare," I told her pushing the panties down her calves. "Step out."

She dutifully obeyed.

"Relax and sit back on the edge of the table," I ordered and she immediately complied.

I looked up and smiled as she looked down at me, concern written all over her face. I lowered my eyes, first taking in her breasts, before coming to the garment; with the convenient piece cut out of the crotch.

There, right in front of my face, stood her thickly forested minge. I could smell her arousal. She was pungent. It didn't worry me at all. I loved the aroma and breathed it in deeply.

I brought both hands to her front, spreading my fingers across her hips, while my thumbs parted the thick thatch. I spied wetness on those plump lips and moved my thumbs lightly along them. She gave a small shudder. I continued this play for a while before I could hold back no longer. I darted my head forward to lightly lick her, bringing a gasp from above.

"Please," was all she said and I didn't know if this plea meant she wanted me to stop or she wanted more.

I doubt she knew herself and I couldn't care. I wasn't intending to stop. Slipping my hands around to hold her firmly by her garment clad butt cheeks, I dragged my flat tongue straight up the wet slit and across her bulging pearl. This time there was no doubt as to her reaction.

"Oh dear god," she blasphemed.

The next time I kissed up one swollen lip and down the other, deliberately circumnavigating her bud.

"Ohhh," she gasped, sounding unhappy that I'd not repeated the previous pass.

Now I went to work, with my lips and tongue, alternately locating her inner thigh, lips and perineum. I touched her everywhere, except her swollen bud. Poor Sister Samantha. She'd been given a taste and this delay was clearly proving torturous.

"Please; please," she pleaded, placing hands on my head, trying to guide my lips and tongue to the place she most desired them to be.

I began to very briefly graze it on each pass. I heard her moans grow; her fingers now pressing hard into my scalp. She pushed herself hard into my face

"Lucky the other two are well down the other end of the house," I thought.

When I was certain she was close, I placed my lips over her hood and lightly sucked out the oyster. It tasted divine. At the same time I traced a finger around her entrance.

I was just about to push the digit up inside her, when Samantha exploded on my face.

"Ahhhhhh, faarrrk," she moaned, grinding herself onto my face, her juices flowing into my mouth.

I lapped up what I could of her sweet nectar, while she continued to orgasm. Eventually her grinding began to subside.

I rose to face her. Samantha continued to breathe heavily, her face and chest fully flushed from orgasm. I raised her head and kissed her hard; letting her taste herself.

"You liked that didn't you?" I said breaking the kiss to state the obvious.

"It felt amazing. Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

"You taste like a woman Samantha. All woman," I told her while pushing my cock into her garment covered stomach.

It was clear by the look of concern in her eyes that she felt it.

"Greg...I..."

"It's my turn now baby," I said, taking her firmly by the arm and leading her to the bed.

"What do you mean?" she asked, while I lowered her down onto her back.

"I think you know full well what I mean," I said standing, indicating with my eyes down to where my bone hard cock jutted out from my body.

"Oh no. Not that. We can't do that. I can't." she said clamping her thighs tightly together.

"Yes we can Samantha" I said. "And we will or I'll go out there, completely naked and tell Clare what we just did. And I'll tell her I know what the two of you do together. Now open your legs Samantha."

"Oh no! Please! Your being so mean now," she said, but slightly parted her legs anyway.

I got onto the bed. I ran my hands up her garment clad inner thigh and across her stomach. I took hold of the garment line, intending to pull it down.

"No! You mustn't; not that. We're supposed to leave it on."

I hesitated and looked down at her. Her white top was up under her arms and neck, exposing those bulbous breasts. Her long johns remained on, but the most important part was completely open to me. I decided if she didn't want them off, then they could stay.

"They can stay on if you fully part your legs."

I placed my hands between her knees and pushed them further apart. She didn't resist.

"Move your feet apart," I ordered curtly.

"Please Greg I'm not sure I want to do this. Can't we just talk a while? Or maybe I can...you know...with my hand."

Now that offer interested me.

"Would she know what to do and, if she did know, how had she learnt?" I mused.

"Ok. You pull your legs up and open them wide and I'll only kneel between them. Then you can work me with that lovely delicate hand of yours. Deal!"

"Yes; yes...it's a deal," she said, sounding very relieved.

Samantha pulled her feet up off the bed and opened her thighs, enough for me to fit between them.

"Wider." I said quietly, again admiring her heaving breasts.

After hesitating a second or two, Samantha moved her legs wider apart so that I could look down and feast on her swollen wet pussy. I pushed my knees up to her butt, my erect cock now within easy reach of where she lay.

I bent my head to kiss her and she allowed me to do so, even returning the kiss to some degree; possibly because it delayed matters going further. Then I broke off the kiss and moved my lips to her ear.

"You can start now," I whispered.

Again there was hesitation before I heard some shuffling and fingers lightly gripping my cock.

After a couple of light tugs on it, which pointed toward inexperience, Samantha laid her hand long ways, holding me in her palm. She moved her fingers down to cup my balls; gently massaging them for some time, before dragging her hand back up the shaft. She began to delicately concentrate on the head.

"Oh yessss," I moaned to give her encouragement, her touch delighting me.

"This girl has touched a cock before," I thought.

As she continued with her well-practiced movements I returned a hand to her. She gasped as my fingers again located her wet lips. I began to gently massage her there.

We continued with this mutual masturbation for some minutes, before I brought my lips to close her ear again.

"You've also done this before; haven't you Samantha?" I said, feeling her stop her movements. "Don't stop. Just tell me who with; you naughty girl."

Another extended silence before she sighed, clearly deciding it was futile to withhold information.

"With Darrin," she answered, resuming her actions. "He likes it."

"I'll bet he does."

"He showed me what he likes...am I doing it right? Do you like it?"

"I love it; you're very good," I said, continuing to touch her.

I knew I was having a similar effect on her when I grazed her clit. She sucked in a breath and clenched her eyes shut tight.

"This horny minx is going to cum again," I thought, monitoring her breathing.

She began to circle her pelvis, lifting her butt off the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh," she began to moan as I moved onto to concentrate on her pearl.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she let out as an orgasm enveloped her for a second time in less than 10 minutes.

"Jesus; even Cheryl couldn't manage that and she was a real loose bitch," I thought laughing to myself. "I've got to get inside this horny Mormon."

I began to work my knees back, away from her butt; lowering my pelvis toward hers. Samantha was still in the throes of post orgasmic contentment. Again I whispered in her ear.

"Has he fucked you yet?"

I felt her stiffen at this suggestion. She opened her eyes to look at me.

"No we're not allowed. Not until after marriage."

I continued to lower myself. She still had me in hand. I reached down, took her hand away and replaced it with my own. I directed my cock head to her wet slit.

"Well you're definitely ready to accept a man, so I'm going to fuck you now."

"Oh Greg...I don't know. Please can we just wait...?"

"No!"

I began to drag the head of my cock up and down her. She was saturated.

"Ovulating," I thought, laughing to myself. "This chick is fertile."

I continued my movements up and down her crevice, moving deeper with each pass. She gripped my flank and dug her nails in. It was soon apparent the pleasure she felt was overriding the imminent threat of having a cock inside her for the first time. I located her opening and engaged the head of my cock with her entrance. One small push and I'd be inside her.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Sam; are you alright?" we heard Clare call.

"Yes I'm fine," Samantha answered after a brief hesitation. "It's just Greg's still very upset. Can you give us 15 more minutes?"

"OK," we heard Clare say uncertainly. "But don't forget we have other houses to visit. Don't be too long."

"I won't," Samantha said with a gasp as I pushed, separating her inner lips.

"You sure you're Ok?" Clare called, now sounding very uncertain.

"Yes; yes. You go back to the lounge; I'm fine," Samantha called to her friend.

She looked as if she might moan, so I placed a hand over her mouth. We looked directly into each other's eyes and I pushed again as we heard Clare walk away, back up the Hall.

Her petals fully parted to accept the head of my cock, which lodged against her barrier.

"Hmm, she's been truthful. Darrin might have got hand jobs, but he's never been where I'm going," I thought, poised just inside her.

I waited to hear the Hall door close.

As we heard it bang shut, I thrust my pelvis forward, driving my hardness up through her maidenhead. Her eyes flew wide and she screamed into my hand. I withdrew briefly then pushed again, travelling deep into her tight channel. I slowly withdrew again, all the while watching her wide eyes, before one more thrust had my balls hitting her butt cheeks. I rested and looked to soothe her.