Heartless Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There now baby, it's done. Relax now. It'll be easier. Feels ok, doesn't it? You like a man fully inside of you?" I crooned, removing my hand.

Samantha's eyes went a little less wide and she gave an uncertain nod. I removed my hand from her mouth.

"It hurt a bit, but feels OK now."

I wanted to give her more time to adapt, but I knew I wasn't far away myself. No woman for over a month and now buried inside this warm tight pussy. I was desperate to start fucking her, to feel the friction; to watch her tits sway in time with my pumping.

I began to move. Slowly at first, but with my strokes growing increasingly longer. She shut her eyes tight, dropping her legs a little lower

"Keep your legs high; open your eyes and watch me," I ordered.

With a quiver she complied. I saw her swallow hard and I looked to increase my pace. However, her tight, virgin pussy meant I had to settle for long slow pushes.

Despite this we were soon in a rhythm enough to have those lovely tits gently swaying up and back in time with my movements.

My chunky virgin kept her eyes glued to mine just as ordered, so I could watch her reaction to each thrust. Her discomfort at having a cock working inside her for the first time was obvious. Soon enough, the excitement of the situation and my lack of recent sex saw my cock give a twitch. I shut my eyes for a second in order to control myself. It was a giveaway that even a Mormon virgin couldn't miss.

"Wait! she gasped, pushing a hand against my chest. "You can't finish inside of me. I could get pregnant."

"Damn right you could," I thought, not ceasing my efforts.

"I'm in the middle of my cycle," she said as if reading my thoughts.

"No problem baby. I'll pull out. Just help me along by rubbing those tits of yours for me. Then I'll come right out. Promise!"

Naively thinking we'd made some sort of a pact, Samantha immediately brought her hands up to those gorgeous plump orbs and began massaging them for all she was worth.

"Do it like you love it," I demanded, feeling my balls beginning to bubble at the sight.

"Ohh, ohh, ohhh," she repeated, shutting her eyes tightly and putting on quite a show, for a sexually suppressed virgin.

"She's gooood," I thought, laughing inwardly and increasing my pace; now slapping hard against her butt cheeks.

The sight of my cock driving between her garment covered thighs, while she moaned and molested her own breasts proved too much. I drove one last time and let go.

My little swimmers spewed forth, deep into her fertile womb. She had no idea, merely continuing to rub and moan.

No woman for one month saw me flood her with sperm. It was a huge cum. I jerked to glean those final few pulses, releasing a long breath.

It was at this point Samantha realized that something was up. Her eyes opened questioningly.

"Sorry baby," I said by way of reply to the unspoken question. "Didn't get out in time."

"Oh Greg; you didn't even try. You're still right in me. I can feel you."

"Yeah, it's nice isn't it?"

Now she got mad.

"No it's not nice. You're a bastard. You promised. It's not fair, you promised Greg," she said, tears of frustration beginning to flow.

"Yeah well, it's not as if you haven't had your fun. You got to cum twice and now you've had your first fuck, so you've done Ok out of it, I'd say," I said callously

I bent my head and sucked beside her nipple, before biting with my teeth.

"Oww. Owww; stop it. Get off me," she demanded examining the mark I'd left on her breast.

"Ha ha; sure thing," I said pulling out and propping myself above her, my cock hanging down.

The aroma of sex permeated the room. The odor of womanhood; the smell of fertility. I took my fluid soaked cock and rubbed it back and forth across her, staining the garment red.

"Ewww," she said looking down and pushed me so I rolled over to lie beside her.

She immediately sat upright turned away from me, pulled down her top.

"It's not fair. I could get pregnant."

"Yeah, but you had a good time, didn't you?"

"That's beside the point. You shouldn't have done that Greg," she said putting her bra back on.

"Done what?"

"Ejaculated inside me and then smeared it across my stomach like that. Now I smell of...of sex.

"Yeah I can smell it. I love it. Let's fuck again," I taunted her.

"No way. Now I have to visit houses and talk to people, smelling like a cheap whore," she said, standing to pull on her skirt.

"Yeah, that's bad luck. Hey; did you want to suck my dick before you leave," I said holding my limp cock and waving it at her.

"Oh you're...you're...insufferable. "Your nothing but a...a fucking bastard."

"Did you call me a fucking bastard," I laughed at her. "Surely missionaries shouldn't talk like that, should they?"

Sister Samantha didn't answer me. She merely finished dressing, but her face was smeared with tears of frustration; her lips puffed from our kissing.

"You need to go to the toilet across the Hall first. Your sister lover will tell straight away that we've at least been face fucking and when she smells you, she'll know we've done much more than that," I said smiling broadly up at her.

"A bastard! A heartless bastard," she spat at me, making for the door.

"Yeah yeah. And can you tell my lazy, sad ass mother of mine to get on making my dinner. I've got real hungry from all this sexual activity."

The door slammed behind her.

"Right; that was a nice interlude," I thought reaching over to retrieve my phone. "I'll call Cheryll to say how much I love her and can't live without her. She should be over me fucking her friend by now and ready to get back together."