Hearts Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trouble?" She scoffed loudly. "You must be new here. This isn't an unusual sight."

"Even so." He shifted away once more. Archer's hand lashed out quick as a whip and grabbed hold of his hair to keep him firm. In that very instant, he felt his compassion for her vanish.

"Don't be so scared. If you do a good job, I'll tell you my name." She purred.

"Archer, let me go." His mind was focused and clear. If she was intent on using force then he had no other choice.

"Dana?" She recoiled at his rough tone.

"Now." His voice was low and rough. He felt her release him immediately and he stumbled out of his chair.

"Are you alright?" She took a step back in fear and shock.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner." He said taking yet another step back. "I had a wonderful time."

"But we aren't finished-"

"Yes, we are." He tried his hardest to be firm yet polite. "I don't think I could swallow another bite."

"Oh." She muttered sadly as she pulled her skirt back up. "I'm sorry Dana. I thought, well I didn't know what I thought."

"It's alright. But I'm going to skip dessert if you don't mind and go back to my room."

"I understand." She nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Archer-"

"Amorette." She corrected him suddenly. "My name is Amorette Marjory."

"Good night, Amorette." He sighed as he turned on his heels and started to walk away.

"Will I see you again, Dana?"

"I don't know. But it's a small school isn't it?"

"Yes." She called sadly. "I suppose it is."

He left the dining hall before she could say another word and continued his walk back to his room. He couldn't shake the feeling of sadness that plagued him. He had hoped in his heart that he didn't hurt Amorette too badly. Yet, there was absolutely no way that he would have obliged to her proposal. He was not a man to kiss on the first date nor do whatever it is she wanted. His father may have been the wild bachelor but he swore to be far better than him. To be a gentleman with the emphasis on gentle. If he was going to be romantically involved with someone, then he would do it right.

Of course, that was what his brain was telling him. But his body raged against the idea of taking one step further away from Amorette. He could see the obvious tent in his skirt and feel its stiffness. The hot blood of passion coursed through his veins unimpeded by his own thoughts. He struggled with his skirt and his obvious attraction to Amorette all the way to his door.

There tied tightly around the knob was a bright pink ribbon. He knew what lay beyond the door and braced himself for it when he turned the knob in defiance of its orders and let himself in.

Charlotte and Cosette stood half-naked where the coffee table used to be their hands behind their backs and a look of satisfaction on their faces as Marie and Natalie bobbed back and forth on their hard members. Between Natalie's legs, Jess was lying face up and doing the same to her. The sounds of saliva on flesh mixed with occasional loud gag and ragged breath filled the room until he shut the door behind him.

"Oh, hey Dana." Charlotte called removing one arm from behind her back to give him a quick wave. Marie didn't even stop as she offered the same.

"Hey." He muttered quietly as he crept past them.

"How was your date?" She called to him. He couldn't help but shrug at her question.

"Not good."

"You uh," Her eyelids fluttered as she bit her lip. "don't want to join us, do you?"

"No." He shook his head. "I'm going to bed."

"Good night!"

"Good night, Charlotte." He opened his door before quickly slamming it shut behind him. He didn't bother to get undressed, to undo his hair, or his makeup. He just took a quick leap towards his bed and hoped he didn't miss.

He could still hear them. The dull wet smacks of flesh and the moans of pleasure. He could nearly see it too if he concentrated hard enough. Their bodies glistening with sweat, hands intertwined together, as they gasped together in shared bliss.

He bit his bottom lip as he felt his hand begin to trail south at the thought of the events outside. Moans turned into screams as the tempo increased and curses flew sporadically from high-pitched squeals. If only he could be the one making them scream. If he only he could be the source of that pleasure. He turned quickly on to his back and began to stroke himself.

The bedpost smacked lightly against the wall with his own motions. He could feel the heat building in his core as he worked furiously in pace with the others outside. Eventually, his own grunts joined the cacophony and he felt the heat overtake him.

There was a moment of pure bliss as the heat rolled over him and through him. He let loose a voiceless scream of ecstasy while his back arched, and he collapsed against his bed. He drew shaky breath after shaky breath as the noise crashed back against him. He was alone once more and his head was more than clear.

A wetness began to spread down his thighs and he removed his hand from his skirt to see it slick with his own passions. He let the snow-white come drip down his fingers ever so slowly before turning his hand before it could fall on to the bed. He watched it with fascination and desire. With a disbelief that he had came so quick. Dana rubbed it between his fingers with a small quiet sigh before turning over in his bed.

He could still hear the music of their lust as he closed his eyes and with that Dana's first day at Hearts Academy finally came to an end.

Preview of Chapter 5: Dana has a Heart-to-Heart with Miss Woods and the staff of Hearts Academy.

NEXT TIME: Touch of Midas