All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 06'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
woohoo!

Yay I'm so happy this posted today! Can't wait for the next installment...

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 12 years ago
So Good!

I love how this is turning out!! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Damn it, I didn't want it to end. Please hurry with the next chapter!

MazuriMazuriover 12 years ago

I love how matter of factly Kallum stated they were joining the Praetorians and imagine Mac's headache is about to multiply 10-fold. lol Poor guy, he won't know what hit him and if the pack gets attacked while he's in Scotland...oh dear. He'll have a new reason for Andrei to kick his ass lol

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
I love your stories!

The way you write is amazing. The characters are so entirely REAL. I feel for all of them. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It But...

I thought I would be over it by now but I wish you would rewrite portions of Long Walk Home.Rayne and Gard's story should not have been told with Dayton and Freya's.You did them a disservice.With Gard and Rayne being the oldest of his/her kind they should have had their own story.I would kill to learn more about their past;first hand.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
you ever fail to amaze me

every time i read one of your chapters i wonder just how the hell do you do it you constantly surpass your previous chapter to say this chapter was amazing would do it a disservice it is leaps and bounds better then that you are truly one of the best writers/story tellers anywhere bar none thank you for sharing a small part of your endless talent and entertaining me it always brightens my day to see one of your chapters post

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
Pins and needles...

...waiting for more. Love seeing more of this story, Jaz. We know things are kinda chaotic for you right now and it's not easy to post chapters as regularly as some of your previous stories, but once again, you amaze us. We wait with baited breath for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I bet Mac wants to lick Lily's ass too!!!

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

I love love love it! It just keep getting better and now Kallum is talking about the Varcolac becoming Praetorians, it is getting so good. I will be bitting my nail's just waiting for the next chapter to come out. O I can't wait!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
Loved it

This chapter was the best and I'm glad that Kallum and Lily won't have to hide anymore. Perhaps now their fathers will treat them as adults instead of children. They need to make their own lives and mistakes. Well Done Jaz love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Another great chapter and I love the way Kallum is coming into the story. Want more :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More More More

I can't wait for the Vârcolac to finally show how fast and strong they are! How much more powerful they are than the vampires! It would be funny if Lily could kick her Dads butt just a little bit ;0) hehehe.

You are a wonderful writer and I so look forward to each chapter! I wish we could get them more often, but I know you have a life outside of writing. I just love to read great stories. Thanks so much for your talents!

Nicole

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
so good!

i loved it!!! can't wait for the next one! shoot... i read this one of the first day its out?! idiot! idiot! idiot! now i'm going to be tearing my hair out waiting for the next one!

IsaboeIsaboeover 12 years ago
Nice development!

Can't wait to get to know the new generation of the Armand-Hanlon pack better! And of course I'm also anticipating the eventual Lily-Mac union :)

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistover 12 years ago
Wowza!!

Amazing job - you did really well capturing the character's emotions and really making the readers feel connected with the story. I guess I'm still kind of waiting to get to know the other siblings, because I feel they are just as important as Mac, Lily, and Kallum. Siblings stick together (usually)!

And of course, now I'm a little freaked out that something is going to happen to Mac when he goes to Scotland. KEEP HIM SAFE!! (pretty please?)

Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for the next! Xo, Lily

GerrivGerrivover 12 years ago
Insanely thrilling!

Another delightful chapter....... thrills chills and passion....the depths you take us Miss J are insane...cannot wait for a little more of eveyone.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
WoooHoooo

I totally loved this chapter and most of all i think i just fell in love with Kallum a wee bit more *chuckles* there is nothing more sexxxy then a Alpha Male putting his foot down. Can't wait for the next chapter hun and keep up the excellent work!!

Donna

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
a few thoughts

none of the kids have gained full use of there ablities, as kal said, so what happens if someone or thing piss's lil or the others off could be quite interesting , and in an old refrain, emily needs to fit in somewhere, so much potential due to her circumstances

and on kal, he seems to be your next series and i hope its as good as thois one

chilenita87chilenita87over 12 years ago
Best present ever!

this is the best birthday present i never expected! thank you so much!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 12 years ago
go kal!

wow is that young man going to come into his own! Another great chapter jaz, how do you manage it?! Hehe.

Im really enjoying watching macs attitude slowly change too. And i cant help wondering, if the varcolac are about to step up to the plate, so to speak, will rayne be joining them?

Come to think about it, im surprised she hasnt steped in before now if the children were being so restricted, but benefit of the doubt says she never had that sort of upbringing so wouldnt have been looking for it.

Excuse my babbling, no harm meant, im just very excited to have had a new chapter. Hope you're well and taking it easy xx

iloveawereiloveawereover 12 years ago
welcome back

Ch 5 was so so for me. I really enjoyed this chapter welcome back. I think Liam should go with Mac to Europe. What a great way for him to be an asset by reading the feelings over the pond. I can not wait for the twins reactions when they find out about the kids abilities. Andrei and Alexi will hit the roof. I want more Dayton and Freya my personal favs. Dayton is so troubled an update is needed. Also which of the Alphas kids is hooking up with a Varcolac.

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Thanks

It was worth waiting for. Now where is the next chapter?...(:

Mike from Texas

MissElf1MissElf1over 12 years ago
Kallum development

I really like the way Kallum developed from his youth. He was once a little boy following the lead of his sister and now he really shows the traits of an alpha with confident decision making and the ability to understand the members of his pack. Lily’s story line is great, I just think that Kallum’s development is remarkable and intriguing.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 12 years ago
Sooooo Awesome!

Great to see this next installment! It's made my day! This chapter was just so awesome words fail me, I can't wait for the next chapter! I honestly have no idea where you're going with this and have no clue about any of the upcoming drama (that I know is coming) but that just makes it a more exciting and heartpounding wait for what is about to happen next. Hope your well and enjoying your almost break.

Groupy zooey

sexywheelersexywheelerover 12 years ago
about time

OMG i have been waiting for you to continue this one and its been driven me crazy. you are so good keep it up but plz dont make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better and better!!!

Wow Jaz you do it every time! Love the way the story is going, you are a fabulous writer please publish and make gobs of money!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT

LOVE this chapter and this story ! POST MORE SOON :) 'Course take all the time you need, I certainly understand how life can get in the way. I can't wait to see your stories published ! But as always... I need more instantly !! Keep up the great writing and as always thanks for sharing. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter whenever it may arrive :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love your stories

Hi, I love all your stories, especially the ones about the Haldon Armand pack. Love all the charecters and have not been able to pull myself away from the computer for the last many days. Thank you. Ganna

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

that was one H.O.T. kiss <3 it.

is the scottish situation a ‘red herring’, resulting in a stealth attack on the compound by the rebels? well, if lily can find out about the praetorians then why can’t the enemy? is there a mole within the council? i know so many questions and all will be revealed in time.

Pleeeeaaassseee bring back gard....still want one of my own!

thanks jaz, until next time ;0)

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

ok lets try that again!

that was one H.O.T. kiss <3 it.

is the scottish situation a ‘red herring’, resulting in a stealth attack on the compound by the rebels? well, if lily can find out about the praetorians then why can’t the enemy? is there a mole within the council? i know so many questions and all will be revealed in time.

Pleeeeaaassseee bring back gard....still want one of my own!

thanks jaz, until next time ;0)

sorry if this gets duplicated, all the buttons look-a-like at 3am!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Strangely Enough

This chapter seemed underplayed. Maybe too few reactions after Kallum is revealed. Doesn't anyone else think the parents & Triumvirate would have to be completely simpleminded to never think that the Varcolac "ADULTS" may shadow and wander about...???????? Everyone else in the pack can come and go freely.

Isn't Annie's failure to reveal Kallum's presence a violation of their (Annie & Mac's) trust? She could of sent him upstairs or told him to race home & not ask questions. Dare I argue that dissimulation (hiding the truth from Kal) is different from deceit (not telling the truth to Mac)?

Gard is like 6,000 and Sarayne is 3,000+ yet it wouldn't occur to either that the Varcolac were holding back. Based on the mythology of the previous stories, am I now suppossed to believe that a 30 year old Varcolac is more warrior than the 6,000 Gard. The Varcolacs are "holding back" while sparring w/Gard???????? Come on.

I know that this is just a story & that JazCullen is SUPRA-awesome but these are the reasons that my enjoyment of this chapter was diminished.

But JazCullen never misses a trick or hits a weird note, so maybe I'm missing something here.......?

Overall It is possible that I have subconsciously over-appreciated the honor, bravery and steadfastness (perhaps honesty, too) w/which these characters have moved forward and grown in their own world.

Regardless, Jaz, thanks for the zillion hours of reading pleasure,

A fan feeling a little lost.

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 12 years ago
Thanks for the reminder!

I've been caught up on all the usual writers, and have been reading a lot of "potential". You've just reminded me that there is a big difference between potential and the work of a skilled author. Great chapter! Once again you have artfully woven plot, character development, and a little spice into a tight package. Good to see Kallum. I can't wait for more of him. I wonder how Lilliana's friends in the Praetorians will take to him and the news about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm so excited that the new chapter is finally out. =) A few weeks ago I found and read everything that you've written in this world and it's been soooo hard having to wait for the next chapter. Wonderful job, I think that you're a fantastic writer. I can't wait for the next chapter.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Poor Mac

I can't help but feel for the guy! The only way to truly protect her is to stop the attack before it happens. Or so Mac thinks. And what of Kallum, what is his role to be as things unfold. What will Lily think of his being there?

That you show Annie and Caleb still so much in love just reminds me of all that it has taken to get to this point in your story. Without the two of them, their friends and family this wouldn't be the best story on Lit.

To say I look forward to the next chapter is an understatement!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love love love

please more soon!!!!! This is tooo wonderful!!!!

supercandysssupercandyssover 12 years ago

I love this story as all the rest of your work. I hope things in your life are evening out and look forward to the next installment:)

warmicw30warmicw30over 12 years ago
:-)............:-)

yes it's about time the varcolac meet the praetorians. So love the turn this chapter has taken.keep up the good writing jazz!!

chelo2012chelo2012over 12 years ago
Just another wonderful chapter!

Mean! You are keeping me at the hem of my seat! I cannot wait for the next saga of this wonderful story. The way it flows is amazing!

lena21lena21over 12 years ago
great chapter

Lol loved it cant wait for the next chapter updat soon

LongJohnSilver013LongJohnSilver013over 12 years ago
Another Gem

I am continually amazed at the depth of your characters. They truly jump off the page and implant themselves as distinct personalities in the mind of the reader. For me this is exactly what makes stories worth reading. You explore the emotional depths of your characters, and in turn they bring themselves to life.

Another phenomenal chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED!

I'm so happy you finally updated! I think everyone agrees with me when I say it was about time! LOVED this chapter, especially that steamy moment with Lily and Mac. I can't wait for your next update! Please let it be soon!!!

charligirl30charligirl30over 12 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

This chapter is awesome!!! I can't wait til you post the next... I'm so excited about the turn of events... Please post soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My mind... BLOWN!!!

This installment was so good. The little steam between Lily and Mac had me swooning. You cutting it off were you did was cruel, but i can understand it. The Vrcolac and the Praetorians joining forces seems like its meant to be.

I love Kallum. Even when he was a child i loved him. Him being alpha??? Even better.

Do i see Kothari having a story of his own??? Wouldn't that being a pleasant surprise...(Wink Wink)

You aren't just an artist Jaz. Definitely not. You are an artist because you paint such vivid mental pictures that when I'm drunk you can hear me speaking about my best friends Annie and Rafe>.<

Enough with my babbling. Thanks soooo much for this update:)

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Superb

Wonderful chapter can't wait for Caleb to find out Mac is Lillies mate. LOL Wonder if Annie will tell him that little gem.

KolrinKolrinover 12 years ago
Whooooooooooooooot

100% pure and total awesomeness! Best chapter in a long time! And I so look forward to Karn falling for one of the Varcolac. The setup is just so perfect. Keep it coming, but also keep up the quality. In other words, take as much time as you need, no matter what anyone else says. So please disregard my the next part. Please, Please more!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Fabulous!

I love Kallum's final statement about joining the Praetorians. They have all grown up, they need to stretch their wings. Its time to kick butt and take names!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

third time lucky! that was one H.O.T. kiss. is the scottish situation a ‘red herring’, resulting in a stealth attack on the compound by the rebels? well, if lily can find out about the praetorians then why can’t the enemy? is there a mole within the council? i know so many questions and all will be revealed in time. Pleeeeaaassseee bring back gard....still want one of my own! thanks jaz, until next time ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So awesome!

Love all your stories and can't wait for more! You have a gift of creating a story and drawing everyone in and making us lose ourselves in it. I can't wait to hear more about the joining of the Varcolac and the Praetorians! And also of all the other Varcolac and their beloved parents and family!! woot woot! I hope you won't make us wait too long! :D I just about died this past month waiting for HoW 6! hehe.

Stevens_rockStevens_rockover 12 years ago
Where is Rafe?

I would be amazed if Rafe didn't know about the true skill of the kids, Gard too since he was responsible for training them. But anyways Rafe seems to be skirting his job as an alpha, it is his job to protect the pack. I am just suprised he doesn't seem to be involved in the hunt for the missing member. Which leads me to suspect that he at least new some of what was going on.

And I do wonder what is wrong with anyone who wants to try and fight this group for power. They have 6 ancients (right?), a group of specialized warriors, and two packs of wolves trained to kill vampires. On top of that they have majority support of the council.

lucci53lucci53over 12 years ago
wow

It's been a while since you last posted anything but it was sooo worth the wait. I love this series like crazy, keep up the incredible work!!!!

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
... wow!

When you write an important chapter, you don't do things half-way! That wasn't amazing, it was something more. I'd give you 7 stars if only I could.

KatLadyKatLadyover 12 years ago
It's on!

You go, Kal! We all know parents can be a little too protective but well meaning. This discussion was way past due. Now I'm REALLY anxious to see what the "kids" can actually do.

Great chapter, MEJ

ScoutGirlScoutGirlover 12 years ago
DAMN!

Kal snapped! I guess he really is tired of pulling punches, huh? I can't wait to see where this goes next... but long term I want to know what girl who puts him on his ass emotionally is going to be like :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Amazingly written and I can't wait for more!

BlackwidowBlackwidowover 12 years ago
WOW

everytime I think you cant get better you do...thank you for sharing your enormous talent with us all....BW

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
Love it!!

So glad you updated! It's brilliant!

PreciousTalkPreciousTalkover 12 years ago
Loved it as always

Love love love all of your stories. I think you are a fantastic writer. Glad you seem to be back on track a bit, I hope it's not anything too bad or serious that's kept you from your writing.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 12 years ago
Daaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn

Jaz you just keep hitting us from left field. I love it. Outstanding just doesn't do enough to describe how wonderful your stories are. Thanks for sharing with us and I hope your doing well with the other things in life. Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter :-)

EvililitaEvililitaover 12 years ago

Thanks for sharing your awesome stories w us:)

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75over 12 years ago
Faster

My dear, I'm going through Lily withdraws here. Faster please, after you take care of the RL issues first.

And as always a wonderful read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE FREAKING BEST!!!! I THOUGHT RESCUING LORETTA WAS THE BEST, BOY OH BOY!!!! WAIT TILL THE TWINS GET A LOAD OF THEIR BAD-ASSED BABIES!!! HELL, ALL OF THE KIDDIES MEGA POWERS!!!! OH YEAH!!! Sorry for shouting, I am uber excited. You are a SUPERFANTASTIC WRITER!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. BTW - KALLUM IS HOT!!! AND WELL, PIETRO & KARN ARE SINGLE - OH YEAH!!! AND LIAM NEEDS SOMEONE TOO BECAUSE HE IS LIKE A FOUNTAIN OF UNKNOWN MIND BEATDOWN. JUST WAIT TILL HIS DAD AND AUNT FIND OUT!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! PLEASE NEVER STOP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That twist at the end was so unexpected and wonderful too! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Hurry and update soon! :D

DormDadDormDadover 12 years ago
Rats!

I cannot believe that you left us hanging here. Yeah, I know that makes us want more and I DO!! I have really enjoyed your stories. Please keep up the good work. I hope to see HOW ch 7 soon.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
holy crap what an update!!!!

wonderful build up... It kind of makes me feel weird that its time that these kids are now adults and now have to be looked as adults... time for the real fight to begin!

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 12 years ago
What more do I say?

Simply the BEST. I am humbled each time I read your storytelling. Thank you for sharing your gift. Please continue. LOVE your writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ohmygoodness

Please,please continue this story. I cannot wait to read the next installment(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was a really awesome chapter, I can't wait to read about what happens when they join the praetorians! And just that kiss was so hot, looking forward to what happens when Mac returns :D

Nala6Nala6over 12 years ago
Best Chapter So Far

I'm sitting on the edge of my chair, please don't take too long for the next chapter.

I'm on pins and needles here......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Thank you for all your hard work and time! I absolutely love your stories!

Thank you for another great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

justme713justme713over 12 years ago
Very interesting!!!!

Thank you for posting another chapter!!!

I am enjoying the story and look forward to the next chapter as always!!!

Your a wonderful writer and wish you all the best!!!!

And yes, I am a groupie...I check the sight at least twice a week looking for a new chapter.....shame on you... ;)

Thank you again!!!!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
Excellent!

as usual i loved every word. i hate waiting for each chapter.. please hurry Jazz! Lili's father is going to have such a cow.. lol

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago

Great chapter of a great story....I am glad to see that the Vârcolac have grown up and now are going to hopefully join the Praetorians to keep the next generation with protection. I'm still waiting on Mac to mate with Lily, so he does find out that he is her mate. Keep up your excellent writing, Jaz and I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Welcome back.

I'll miss Mac while he's in Europe. I want him back with Lily where he belongs. I'm not entirely sure Kal can keep Lily in line or if I want him to. That's Mac's job.

Great chapter as always and I'm looking forward to more.

jenni_tujenni_tuover 12 years ago
Great Chapter

I have to echo all those who mention thanks. Your work is always appreciated and this story is so very fun. The writing as always is excellent and your story direction is very enticing.

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyover 12 years ago
!!!

What a way to end it. You just love this don't you? Us all on the edges of our seats, crying out in disbelief at where you've left us hanging. You do know we'll keep coming back no matter what right? Right?!

Loved it. ^_^

kris10ekris10eover 12 years ago
EXECELLENT!

This is becoming a habit, you leaving us hanging like this! Two weeks was torture, but know one month.... At times I feel as if I'm there kissing Mac, struggling through my emotions with Lilie, and watching Oak become the leader he's meant to be. This story is so intense, so moving, so exciting I find myself lost in the words, caught up in the moment, and in the center of passion expressed in every sentence. You are amazing!

nazari2964nazari2964over 12 years ago
yeah!!

I am glad that you are back. Hope everything is ok or on the to being there. Great story as always. Can't wait for Mac to get his ass in gear and take care of Lily. Waiting patiently for the next chp. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!

I've been waiting with bated breath on the next installment!!! Can't wait to read more!!! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now THIS is writing

Excellent job. I love how realistically these problems occurred. Your ability to think ahead and see how a good thing can go bad is impressive. Your plot is sound and exciting. I look forward to the next instalment. As always, speed is appreciated, but not if it sacrifices quality. This chapter was worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was just wondering if you had ever considered writing a story about two men who are Were Mates? I think that if anyone was going to write one, it should be you. You're one of the best. I'm sorry if this offended you in anyway, I was just curious. 

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Stunning

Loved the chapter :)

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years ago
Come on!

Gay weres? Really? Never really thought about. I agree that it might be interesting. If Jaz writes it, I'll read it. TrueJazAddict

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

I've read all your stories from the beginning and at the end of each chapter I tell myself how good it is not to have to wait for the next chapter...and look where I am now, at the last chapter and having to wait. I don't think I'm going to like this very much

:( I'm far too impatient, although on the other hand I might get to sleep at a decent hour...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
desire

please write faster. I cant get enough of your stories. Liliana is the character i empathize the most with, and therefore here story the most alluring. I cannot wait for Mac to get back and turn her world upside down

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!!!

please write...please write....please write....lol Absolutely amazing and I think it's awesome that you've followed up with each character and not left me wondering what happend to the "Varcolac"

Kajia_VeraciousKajia_Veraciousover 12 years ago
Almost Speechless

Jaz Cullen you rock!!! Not many authors -published and not- can weave together intricate story lines, amazing characters & details to unveil an ultimate literary adventure for those of us who crave & need a daily dose of escapism. You left the masses temporarily satiated & yet still wanting MORE!

BlackdramanBlackdramanover 12 years ago
Damn Good Series...

I have waited until I read the entire series before I commented. I love the long and involved tale you are giving us. It has been quite a ride through your world. I am anxiously waiting the next chapter.

LatinaramosLatinaramosover 12 years ago
Love your stories!!!!

I hope that the next chapter comes very soon. I am always checking to see if you have posted a new chapter. You usually post them once a month but I can't wait a month!! Lol. I am addicted to your writing. Please post the next chapter soon!! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This series is amazing - please post the next chapter soon!?

JustTroJustTroover 12 years ago
Haven't been able to read lately...

But it is such a joy to sign on and check for updates and read such a awesome, kick ass chapter. You rock. Keep 'em comin'!

JustTro

apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Loving it. Been missing this tale for a while now, glad you're back!! Now, on to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can I have Kallum?

Please he is going to be a greaqt alpha

Wyld_CatWyld_Catover 12 years ago
wow

loving this series. I left it a while ago when you had a break and reread the series up to here.. Loving it.

Can't wait for Lilly and Mac to finally hook up.. it promises to be explosive.

I also love the way that although the series is supernatural there is still a way to relate to the characters. I totally get how Lilly feels about Mac, and feeling that voice yelling MINE in your ear when you meet someone.

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Great

GreAt chapter I can't wait for Mac and lily to mate and I'm lovin kallum

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!

that was so cool. now the kids will get everthing they need and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweetness.....

If Kallum has a story i cant wait to read it......i also cant wait for Mac n Lily to finally mate.....

xoxo

Aria

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Great Balls of Fire

I haven't had so much fun reading continuing sagas in years. I am so lucky I have found your stories when they have all been completed. But what irony, to be reading on a porn site, and hardly giving a shit about the sex (however glad to see and feel it when it happens). Jaz, you have a wonderful imagination and a wonderful way of putting it down on paper. To those who complain about syntax or grammar, I say "FUCK OFF", you're reading porn, not an English essay in college!

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Kallum

I really think Kallum is going to be the best, wisest, strongest Alpha in your sagas. He is calm and smart and a solid immovable rock at need. I'm half in love with him already.

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
Love this series!!

I absolutely love this story and i agree with Doctime completely. I love the fact that this story is about more than just sex!! I prefer to enjoy the anticipation of it all. Please ignore all of the naysayers because you are doing the damn thing! Great job!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES