All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 14'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I hope the next chapter doesn't take too long. I love all your stories.

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Fine Chapter

Well done, well done, well done

Thank you!

M1

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Great chapter

If she picks on Gard's boy she is in for a shock, I think. He may find her first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

As per normal Mistress Jaz this chapter was hot..hot..HOT!

Looking forward to the next one..

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Hope you are doing well.

Looking forward to your next submission when the fight is on.

Mike from Texas.

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Can hardly wait for the next series. Do you have a name for it yet? How soon will it start? Be a hoot if this Riesa finds her mate in the mix, maybe with a Varcolac!

VjaxVjaxalmost 12 years ago
A nice chapter

Well written and tightly contstructed as always. Felt a little....light on substance, but bridge chapters often feel that way. They are just more noticeable when only a chapter at a time is read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Previous Comments are right on Target and so are you!

I agree with the 7 comments . Glad to read another chapter; can't wait to read another, it was hot; you are keeping the suspense coming along beautifully; Kothi would kick her ass; I am unsure if she should find her mate within the pack/varcolac but then again I really enjoyed Freya's and Dayton's story. To Sum up, You are worth the wait and I hope you are recovering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why?

Oh why do you love to tease us with such an amazing but SHORT chapter after keeping us waiting for so long?

secretitosecretitoalmost 12 years ago
😍

Thanks for the Demetri fix I'll be sleeping happy tonight. Excellent as always👍

pmpktypmpktyalmost 12 years ago

I know I may get some hateful replies but this is my opinion. I really do like this story but there is so much bouncing around in it. Demetri and Mara had their story and while its great to be updated on them I was really hoping this chapter would reveal more of whats going on. It feels like we are in the same spot but the only difference everyone is in the same country now. I know things can't be rushed but this is just my opinion on the story.

VjaxVjaxalmost 12 years ago
@ pmpkty

I don't think you'll get hateful replies. I think it is more the context of how people read stories here. You get a chapter a month (Way less if you read me unfortunately :-) It's hard to read a chapter then the next with such a long pause between them, it breaks the story flow. It's a difficult balance to write a multi-chapter story and have each chapter be its own self contained story while moving the overall story along. When this story and many many others on this site are finished and your read them start to finish with no pause, you won't even notice the lull that this chapter supplies. Not ragging on you at all just my thoughts.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Love

Jaz, please oh please let Pietro find his mate and in doing so find the love he deserves. He has given so much and feels so bad that I think only a mate can truly bring him back to the confident man he was. And speaking of love, where would Demetri be w/o the love of Mara. We saw just what he's capable of at the Council meeting and I truly feel sorry for anyone who makes him cross that line again. And poor Andrei is still missing Lily. His love for his daughter tugs at his heart.

As always I want more but am so happy to get this that I won't complain for at least a day or two..hehe-he And I can't forget to say Thank You again for sharing your wonderful storys.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
reading this my comments are

With all of your stories each villian has a deep rooted cause for why...maybe I'm that asinine but I wonder what her point is on going on this suicidal mission wich could lead to her death?

And?

Grear read!

nicintasnicintasalmost 12 years ago
Mind control ???

Is Reasa under mind control herself? For a brief second it was like she had a lucid moment and questioned her actions, but with a sigh she stops thinking about it? Maybe someone is useing her and making her think she needs/wants to do this. I bet she's Pietro's mate and he'll be able to snap her out of it... Maybe.

Also, as much as I enjoyed an update on Demetri, I was hoping to learn more about the Varcolac and their individual talents strengths desires... I was hoping to get deeper into their stories.

Well, I still enjoyed it and love your writing! Can't wait to read more!!!

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely to see you back!

Your absence has made me appreciate you all the more! Some have said that this chapter felt thin, but I think that you are preparing the scene for what's coming. I felt so emotional when you were describing Pietro and his fragile mental state. I so hope he recovers and like MizT said that he finds the love he needs. If there's one thing I'm almost certain of, you will do it!

The 'evil' at the centre of this story though, has me concerned. For our band of warriors, this poison and the perpetrators are ones to annililate with as much efficiency as possible. For the perpetrators (at the moment Reasa) it is only a 'good' thing that will come from destroying the 'abominables', even at their own demise. With such a strong belief, I'm concerned that the only way this story can go is that one or some of our band are going to be killed, and I'm going to weep badly! Please prove me wrong!

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 12 years ago
poor Pietro

I feel so bad for Pietro. No one should feel like a newborn baby as he stated. Also I hope that shedevil gets what she deserves. And with any irony maybe she'll meet her mate in one of the "abominations." That'd be something to see right there.

As always...loved loved loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this :D

Thanks so much for including Pietro in this chapter.

I absolutely love his character.

I am super anxious for the final confrontations between Reasa & the "abominations".

I really hope Kothi kicks some major butt.

hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So good

Reading your stories is like drawing in a deep breath of freshly baked apple pie on a crisp autumn evening! All my senses are embraced, stoked and my interest in captured and securely held.

I have to wonder at the mindset of someone who so blindly believes that killing one, two or all people who don't fit in or conform to their way of thinking will solve anything. As long as there are any beings left, there will always be more of the very people/beings that are being persecuted and eliminated. What says there can't be more births among were/vampire matings? The hunters and destroyers will not be seen as heros, never mind saviors, but as vile heartless monsters with hatred and prejudice running through their veins. Its just a waste.

I hope Reasa comes to her senses, sees the error of her thought process, and can help those in Europe see more clearly too.

I also hope there is someone amongst our beloved characters who knows of this rare Romanian plant and an antidote!

steelerfan58

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Woot!

Keep 'em coming... Love this stuff.

Hope Kothi gets a chance to kick her ass.

ChurosChurosalmost 12 years ago
^0^

Pietro's chapter! Great to see other characters here. Nothing much happened but it's necessary to get inside the characters' heads. I think this is the calm before the storm.

Thanks for updating.

I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw that you posted this chapter, wahehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

As always, you're a brilliant writer, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Can't wait to see what happens next. I truly hope that Pietro gets to meet a lovely lady who will help heal him.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Wow

What is it that compels any person to do something evil, something that they know is wrong? Maybe she'll find a Varcolak true-mate. That might slow her down. She seems so twisted that I'm not even sure Annie can help her.

Pietro needs to find his true-mate in order to heal. But not too soon, he needs a little time first.

KarnasKarnasalmost 12 years ago

Excelent as always jaz!

The unquestioned arrogance of the vampires is amusing, never doubting that because they are part wolf the Vârcolac are somehow weaker. Looking forward to seeing the kids cut loose.

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Yaaayyyy!!!

So glad you're back and posted a new chapter. A new update from you always brings a smile to my face. Now onto business:

Wonderful update, I was reading the section about Pietro through the tears in my eyes. My heart was just breaking for him. I have suspected since the first chapter of this story that you plan to reveal Pietro's mate at some point and that there is a good chance his affection for Loretta and her children means that his intended mate is somewhere amid the Armand-Halon pack, perhaps even one of the Varcolac, although now I'm inclined to think that she's more than likely a were unless it's one of Alexei's daughters. I really hope my assumption in this case is correct, because I really want Pietro to be able to once again find some inner peace, and I don't think anyone or anything short of finding his true mate will make that possible. I was surprised to find out that Pietro seems to yearn for children as well as a mate, which makes me even more hopeful that he'll find his mate among the pack females and that he'll be able to open his heart enough to let her in.

Now as for this Reasa woman, I hope that someone turns that awful poison she's developed on her and makes her suffer an agonizing excruciating death on par with the torture that Pietro suffered. I'm all for the redemption of certain misguided characters in stories, but this woman does not inspire any kind of sympathy in me. I'm hoping that the council and the triumvirate make an example of her, along the lines of what was done to Roberto and Daniel, especially when/if Caleb finds out about the hunting and killing if Werewolves and Werecats in Europe despite his express outlawing of such actions. I just hope no serious harm comes to any of the Varcolac or any of my other beloved characters before she is caught.

I hope you're able to update again very soon! I will be anxiously waiting for your next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Demetri

He is and always will be the very best. Thanks for another session with the God like creature :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

You have away to keep a reader in the middle of the story and counting the days until the next chapter is released. There are so many twist and turns, I have a feeling that Europe is going to be blown away by the power behind the council. I maybe wrong but I think both Pietro and Reasa will find their mates within the Vârolac ranks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
alas such along time from uuu......

a very good chapter again......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Update. Love Me Some Demetri!

Good update, thank you. I think Pietro should find a were mate and Reasa (a character of racial diversity) should be the mate of Kallum, the next alpha. That will get her good!

I initially thought Reasa and Pietro should mate up, but think of the surprise and horror when Reasa finds herself drawn to "the abominations"!!!

Or, even better, let Kothari find her first and they realize the mating bond after throwing each other through trees and dodging poisoned bullets.. Oh the fun!

nazari2964nazari2964almost 12 years ago
WOW

I love seeing that you posted another chapter in this great saga you have going. You're awesome and so are your stories. can't wait to read more.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Catch That B**** !!!!!

She needs to be put down. It is not good to be an easy chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This trick.... SMH

I think it only fitting that Kothi destroy her asap! Another great chapter though. Thanks for the update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT STORY

MY EM IS PHPHRED3@AOL.COM I STARTED WITH THIS SERIES AND HAVEV FINALLY FINISHED THE "LONG WALK HOME" SERIES. MASTERFULLY DONE I, I HAVE A ANCESTRAL FEELING TO THESE STORIES AS MY MOTHERS FAMILY ARE KNOWN AS TRANSYLVANIAN SAXONS. I GREW UP TO STORIES OF THIS NATURE AND WHILE STORIES OF VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES ARE OF MYTHS AND LEGENDS, I BELIEVE THAT THERE HAD TO BE SOME SORT OF TRUTHS TO THESE STORIES. GREAT JOB, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE " HEARTS OF WARRIORS" SAGA CONTINUE TO A GREAT FINISH.

Mega15Mega15almost 12 years ago
Wow

Reasa seriously needs to get a mate from the Were side or a hybrid, that'll teach her for being so under minded, evil, and disgusted about something ridiculous. I loved this chapter, but I do like it more with Lily in them, but it was very nice to see some of the old gang back, I hope you post very soon! Your an amazing writer, like usual, keep up the great work! -Mega

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same Situation, Different Species

I love this story because it deals with racism. No matter what color or in this case species you are, hatred for someone who is different is unacceptable. I hope she gets hers or in the very least, finds a mate in the Varcolac-maybe Kothi!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another varcolac

Just got a feeling she is another varcolac. It willbe very intresing to follow the next chapters on why she is so eager to kill them.

Masterly written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love it absoutely can not wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have a feeling that one of the Varcolac will change her now 'evil' thoughts..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love ya

Please publish your work. I would buy all your books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me too! I would buy ALL your books, even if I already read them in Lit

Great chapter. But what happen to Mac's and lily's story? Not that I dont love to read about Demetri and Mara (love Demetri) but Mac & Lily's story felt like it was hijacked . More , more, please and faster :)

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyalmost 12 years ago
chapter 14...YEAH!!!

wow, she is hardcore. poor demetri, he is getting pulled in all directions at once. and pierto the poor, sad man i do hope that you have a wonderful perfert female wolf or one of the other hi-breed girls for his sweet soul, that will help him! do post soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Wow she is dead set on taking out the hybrids hopefully she gets taken out I think it would be too nice for her to get a changed view so easily even if she.feels bad about.attacking vampires but she shows no remorse in killing weres ... And hopefully pietro can find some inner and outer peace while being in the pack mabey being around Andrei and Loretta will help him ... Hopefully

nicintasnicintasalmost 12 years ago
Just wondering

I went back and started reading from the beginning about all these wonderful characters and it crossed my mind when I got to the end of Freya's and Dayton's story... Why didn't we read more about Freya's pregnancy and what had to be an interesting delivery (with the Alaxander family hovering). I know Andrei was the first modern day vampire to have children, but Freya is the first modern day vampire to get pregnant, grow a child within and go through the birthing process. I don't know which of Rayne's parents was a vampire, so Freya may be the first female vamp ever to give birth. I think it would have been fun to read her reactions and Day's interactions as well as his families silliness.

I think Freya deserves a short look-back chapter to honor her uniqueness.

I'm just saying....

Thanks

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Doesn't sound like you're finished with these guys anytime soon...

I haven't been on here for a while so it was great to come back and read a few chapters at once. Based on certain revelations (obvious and otherwise) it sounds like there's going to be at least 3 to 4 more stories....unless you block a few together. This one is Mac and Lily. There's bound to be one about Karn and Elle. Then there's Koti's mysterious lady. And I have an assumption (I'm never right thought) that Kal will become an alpha....Mac and Lily's alpha. Then again...maybe that's too obvious. Plus, you've talked about it so much that I think it would be cruel not to give Pietro a mate. The poor guy deserves it!

Take how ever much time you need. Your stories reflect that time and I like them that way.

(I've momentarily forgotten my login information and this isn't my computer....anonymous I am!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting in Anticipation!

I come in EVERY day looking for your name by a new story. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories. I don't know how many times I have read them. In alphabetical order, chronological order and going back to chapters for a fast read. Please post more chapters soon. Did I mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I dont kn how many compliment i have left in me me to describe this awesome, breathing taking and captivating characters n plot or how to say you are an outstanding writer cz now im totally in love with all the characters......I also felt Pietro's pain n the love that Demetri had dat he didint even kn existed for him.........I wonder if Pietro is Ressa's mate cant wait to find out :) or i hope he has a story where he finds his mate........ btw im totally in love with Demetri i wish i could find a guy with half the character as him im not even askin for all.....(If wishes here horses all beggars would ride) lolzz it funny cuz its true :)

xoxo

Aria

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!

I started reading two years after your first story, so I have had a fun time of not waiting as I read book after book, and chapter after chapter. Now what the hell do I do? Oh well, it is probably good for an Alpha male to learn a little patience." ........................OK, that's time enough, post the next Chapter, NOW!

BoundlifeBoundlifealmost 12 years ago
LMAO

I hear you Doctime...I sometimes wish I could wait until a story was finished, but when I see a new post I practically do a little happy dance :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Best

I have read hundreds of stories on this site and you are the best, Jaz. It is so hard to wait for new chapters since I have read and reread all your stories. I hope Pietro finds a mate and that nothing happens to my favorite characters, Demetri & Mara. I hope this Reesa finds her mate in a wolf and doesn't hurt anyone. That would teach her! Fantastic job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Its hard to wait

It's so hard waiting for the next instalment of any of your stories. It's so bad I've started to re-read the earlier chapters. More please soon ....

MordicusMordicusalmost 12 years ago
Breathtaking

I love your stories and i have read them all over an over again. I cant wait until the next chapter. Lol. I would love to read more about Kothari and his abilities. I hope its not to long before i can read some more of your work. Keep writing. :)

brwynnbrwynnalmost 12 years ago
Awwwwwwwww really?!?!?

I just read the entire FTI series only to discover still writing it. You are a very talented writer and I find myself hooked! Please give us more soon!

rhpbfhrhpbfhalmost 12 years ago
I enjoy your work!

Thank you for posting your work! I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories and will reread all of them while anxiously waiting for the next chapter of "Hearts of Warriors" to be posted. I am curious about the gratuitous use of the "f" word in the "Hearts of Warriors" series. I didn't notice it so much in the earlier series. Is it because the story has moved forward 25 years in time and you feel the frequent use of the word is correct for that timeframe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
O.M.G.

You really know how to tell a story! I started reading FTI less than a week ago, and I can't seem to get enough... I thought you were pretty good from the start of the series, but your writing has improved so much over the course of this story - the transformation is truly amazing! I will definitely be pissed if you don't finish this, but as long as you keep posting regularly, you can keep the story going for the next 50 years if you want ;) I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times, but seriously, you should be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more....

Please may i have some more of this story? hopefully all is well and u will continue soon. patiently waiting on next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You Jazcullen!

I am so very very very EXCITED that you are releasing a new chapter!!! I am gonna read over "Hearts of Warriors" while I await ch.15. I sure hope it's published this week! Did I happen to mention how very very very excited I am?!

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff.

Excellent plot, great erotic scenes, awsome charachters. Love it. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and write faster please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is She BrainWashed ?!!!

I hate fanaticks & all of the fanaticks I have ever read abowet terned out to be vilent sieckose hoo neded to be poot douwen.Reasa sowens like she was brainwashed in som cult, melatairy fashin.She dusint seem to have the hated & rage most fanaticks seem to have.In sted she gits a sik feling witch cood be a cobination of her condetioning & her contins.Som of the commenters think shes eather a hydride or mint to mat a hybride or a were,ether way it sowens like she was brainwashed by somone evel.I can onley hope nowone dies befor she snapes out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story so much but....

Am I the only one who had a damn hard time making any senseof this last comment? WTH?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what...

Its just the literal way of saying Rease can't be differentiated from good orbad. She seems to be very soft-hearted like the way she pities Pietro, but also ruthless and cunning at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
um

speak english person three comments below me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this story!!! But about that comment...

Wow... I mean you have to really try in order to spell that bad. Geesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
back off...

those of you who are critical, how about giving your time to Jaz to help her spell check...i think she was in a hurry to post so we could all read it....despite the errors, i can still understand and follow the story...it's an unpaid post after all...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Ugh..

First off, seriously you're going to complain about this phenomenal FREE story because of grammar and spelling??? It's not like she's using Spanish words rather than English words...Seriously lube up the plug before you stick it in next time....some people

Back to the story...those bullets sound rather disheartening..I hope no one I like dies..though I guess it would be like history repeating itself if the king and queen die to be reborn again later

redwings1994redwings1994over 9 years ago
2 comments below me

There not complaining about the authors spelling. There talking about the Anon who wrote the bad comment about her story that literally spelled almost every single word wrong. Great story by the way good twists and turns to keep the readers very interested.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

I'm a bit confused. This girl was saying she was sad to see another Vampire killed in order to collect data and she agreed with the mission but didn't agree with kiling other vamps. Now a few days later, she's prepared to shoot ancients and has created her own delivery method? did she test it? It seems like she's going off the rails a bit. that seems like a tough thing to make on your own with supplies in some little room you're holing up in. Also, what the hell is up with these wolves? come on, the pack needs to work on their shit if they can't scent some vamp right above their heads. I'm embarrassed by them! Whose pack..it was Jarad's protecting Demetri's house. Jeez! And how about not talking about plans while in human form! Glad they kept shit close to the vest and better not spill the triumverate to any regular wolves b/c they're really acting like ameteurs. They have a leg up on the vamps by not being hurt by the amort or being fodder for her mind invading crap, but she must be good if she's willing to go after the damn ancients. Wow, these guys need some Gard training or something. lol

I wonder why everyone isn't on higher alert about Reasa? Why wasn't Demetri the first call about the fact she was on his scent which meant soon? They all seem to still be operating under the 'we have time' theory. Annie needs to put some fire under their asses if they are gonna stay safe. Didn't the Pietro thing make this real yet?

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 5 years ago
Pietro might need glasses, too

A Mclaren F1 has 3 seats: when he got in, he'd be sitting slightly behind Demetri and to one side. If he was even slightly conscious, he'd be saying "Wtf, dude?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6489 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES