All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 15'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

i absolutely love all your stories in this series! i only wish that each chapter could be longer and that you'd submit your stories faster! oh well, everything is great the way it is either way, keep on writing! don't leave us hanging like some other authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE MORE

MORE MORE MORE MORE.................... I JUS CANT GET ENOUGH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You Jazcullen!

I come in every day for more of your stories. You are AWESOME! you never fail to deliver a good story and still keep us wanting more! I said it before and I'll say it again "Jazcullen you have an AMAZING STORY TELLING talent!

VjaxVjaxalmost 12 years ago
Nice

The story moves along, a good chapter. I look forward to more, like Elle finding her mate in Pietro :-)

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyalmost 12 years ago
love love love!

As always, fabulous story - i could never get enough of your writing these chapters! I have so many ideas on whats going to happen to the different characters, that im impatient for the next chapter, and the next, and the next! Keep up the great work and congrats on your 100th story. yay :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more more more!!!

gah! yet another amazing chapter :) i sincerely hope things settle down on the home front and that you are able to once again throw yourself back into the delightful world of FTI. I am also guilty of checking your twitter, blog and lit pages multiple times a day in hopes of finding the next installment. please please please please please keep them coming! you are an astounding writer of limitless talent, and your efforts are much appreciated!

anxiously awaiting,

A

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Hope

Mac gets what Liam was trying to tell him. He lost a human daughter but any child he has with Lily will have both his and Lillies strength. Food for thought.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
first of all congratulations!

Your 100th post is truly a chapter for the ages. To see their lives in the struggle just trying to live and love is a lesson that all of us can learn that we can do no matter what the circumstances are. I truly believe in the darkest times love will win in the end.

This has been 1 wild ride, JazCullen...and I feel humbled that you have blessed us with your wonderful words. Keep doing what you do and may all you touch or speak be blessed.

THA DARK PHOENYX HAS SPOKEN....

TalieTaliealmost 12 years ago
Begging on my knees here...

I know these comments are probably annoying but I cant help myself. Pleaaaaase don't make us wait so long for the next one. The person inside me realizes you have a life outside these stories, but the rabid fan can't quite grasp that concept. No pressure, as I have no problem reading the entire series from start to finish for the 100th time, but I'm dying to know what happens.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
speechless

i can not believe how well you imparted the pain that Mac and Lily are feeling . i loved this chapter but i feel so bad for the two of them and i hope that Mac listens to Liam's advice i can not wait for the next

MazuriMazurialmost 12 years ago

You know I love ya and the twins are still my favorite but Liam is such a sweetie. If I can't have an Alexei and Andrei sammich, can I get a Liam for a day or so? :D Great work as always, dear.

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 12 years ago
Jesus woman!!!!

You know you have a damn good chapter full of emotion when you coax tears from a guy. Even with that being said, awesome as always dear!

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

When will the others find their mates?will it be in another sequel?

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

mac is hurting so much... hope what liam said will make him see things in a different light *crossing fingers*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Awesome Jaz. I needed that.

mangosmangosalmost 12 years ago
Wow...

The story only gets better and better~

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 12 years ago

Damn, my heart hurts. Like really REALLY hurts. I kept wiping at my eyes so I could finish reading till the end. Been a long wait, but I find that it's sort of worth it. God, I just wanna hug Mackenzie... <3 and HELL YEAH!! Your stories have been AWESOME. I mean, when I first came upon Fighting the Inevitable, I was hooked. I admit it was sort of my horny mind getting me hooked (scene on the rug, and yes I remember.. he wouldn't take her to his bed cause NO ONE goes there.. the good that rule did him) anyway, yeah.. your stories were amazing from the very beginning. I can't believe you thought it was a fail from the start (and her best friend with the alpha was hilarious... in the kitchen, yes.. I sadly remember that too). -sigh- keep em coming! xo

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Maybe....

one day Mac will wake up understanding what Liam truly meant and that Lily will get to become a mother afterall.....I'm looking foward to the next chapter of this amazing story!!! :)

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 12 years ago
Yeah

Lovely to have a new chapter.

I do believe Mac will have another daughter and be a wonderful father as Lily will be a wonderful mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mac needs to talk to loretta

Freya explained the whole taking hybrid kids for granted thing years and years ago. :-)

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

on 100 chapters to the F.T.I. Series. I have read and enjoyed each and everyone of them. So really I want to thank you for the hours upon hours of enjoyment that I received from you sharing your stories.

This chapter was still so tuff to read even after I had read the teaser. I hate the pain that Mac is going thru and poor Lily. I'm hoping that they both see this as a healing time. Mac hopefully will come to better terms w/his lose and Lily will find out she is already pregnant from their time together. Ok so maybe I'm rushing alittle but I want them both to be happy......Anyway I hope the wait for 101 isn't to long, but in the mean time I will be waiting for your next tease.....

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Very bittersweet...

First off, Congratulations on your 100thface chapter!! That is quite a milestone!!! Clearly you underestimated your talents as a writer and a storyteller, not to mention the popularity of your subject matter. I have neen going through a very difficult time in my life over this last year, and you should know that being able to lose myself in the wonderful world that you have created with this series of stories has been a godsend to me. You have a wonderful gift!!!

Now, as for this chapter, my heart just broke for both Mac's loss and Lily's devastation after learning about the tragedy that led Mac to becoming a vampire and realizing that he does not want to have any more children. It was wonderful to get a glimpse into Mac's human life.

Loved the way Lacey handed Karn while Lily and Kal were sparring. I love the way you write her with such quiet strength. Mac's conversation with Liam was also very well written. I hope that Mac is able to take to heart just what Liam was trying to tell him in order to allow himself to open his heart snd mind to all of the possibilities his mating with a Varcolac will provide him.

As always, I will anxiously await your next update and hope to see one very soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rayne & Gard

Rayne & Gard fell pregnant right away without knowing until annie pointed it out. What's to say Lily isn't already with child?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give it time

Mac still doesn't believe himself worthy of love. He keeps hurting his mate and, ultimately, himself as punishment for that long ago "failure". When he truly trusts Lily's love for him and believes in his right to happiness, I think that he will become a man of such fierce passion and love for his new family as to rival the great Andrei.

Probably surpass...

Right now I think Lily, in all her chaotic glory, is holding it down for her and her mate. She has worked through a lot and forgiven more when it comes to Mac. He owes her that strength and fierce dedication in the future. I can wait while, like a true woman/wife/mate, Lily weathers this storm, saves her mate, and her little family.

Thank you for creating such complex characters and for providing delicious distractions from my homework. You're my guilty pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congrats!

You've a fan for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Job Eh

Jaz thank you once again for another installment, I really enjoyed the way you showed how Mac became the eat he is, I can't say I like how he became that way but the way you told all of us was awesome.. Good Job Eh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Story

Congrats on your 100th posting! It shows what a great writer you are that you have so many people waiting for new posts and reading them the first day they are posted. Great story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Jaz.. you are a sincerely talented writer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I early await the next installment of Hearts of Warriors.

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
Obviously a great chapter...

but you suck. Waiting month after month is agony.

I don't know if you just don't have the time or you get off on the vampire like pain you put upon us but it would be great if you could give a little more. LOL, isn't that what everyone wants?

Thanks for this. Great story. Waiting to see what you are going to do here but I see Lily having a child as this new race seems like it will be fairly invulnerable, which is the hint given by Liam.

That chick vampire, poison afoot, is in for a bit of a surprise it seems. She is smart to fear.

Rob

JoliepetitementeuseJoliepetitementeusealmost 12 years ago
:)

You chapter was amazing I literally check your page everyday to check for a new story I can't wait for the next one!!!!

nonnienonniealmost 12 years ago

Loved it loved it loved it and I hope the talk the two men had helps Mac see a little light at the end for him and Lily :)

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 12 years ago

100 chapters -.congratulations! Here's hoping for 100 more ;)

This was another great chapter - so pleased Mac was able to tell his story. The spoilt brat part of me wishes it had been longer, but that was only to be expected lol!

Hope you're ok and enjoying the story as much as we are. Thanks for sharing!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Congrats on your 100!

I think Mac has his head up his butt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE...!!!

CONGRATULATIONS for 100 chapters

hope to read next chapter soon..

ChurosChurosalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

Happy 100 ^-^

Nice chapter btw.

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
A worthy

100th chapter, well done Jaz :D

Thank you,

M1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well...

I cant sign in right now so ignore the anonymous. Congrats on the 100 chapters and I loved this chapter even if I wanted it to be longer it just wasn't enough for me!!! I need more. I hope Mac can work out his problems with having children with Lily because she is part were and has to have kids! And I hope Lily is truely as understanding as she seems. Please for the love of anything holy update again this month. I'm dying from the lack of posts.-Mega15

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you cant write anything bad, even if you tried

I'm sure that you cant write anything bad, even if you tried!

Another gr8 chapter. How many more chapters to FTI 6? Not that I want it to end .... But i am also eagerly awaiting for stories on Karn +Elle/ Kothi and his angel ( is it Dara.) / and Kallum.

Congrats on your 100 chapters and may you write 100 more, only faster.

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 12 years ago
I don't know about anyone else

but I laughed when I read your prelim comment, Jazz. As far as I'm concerned, you're one of the best authors on Lit... you're certainly among my top few favourites.

Congrats for the 100th post, may there be many more to come! Sooner would be better, though.

sol76sol76almost 12 years ago
:0)

Wow is it really 100 posts ago since we fist chatted :0)

Fabulous chapter more please pretty please :0)

It has been way to long hun an I love your writing so much- whens the book coming out?

Your friendly stalker xxxxxxxxxxx :0)

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 12 years ago
Out of this world

Jaz you just keep creating these outstanding chapters and stories. You are a wonderful and talented writer. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us.

Congrats on your 100th may you have many many many more to come,

boneamsboneamsalmost 12 years ago
Simply amazing

Jaz, I agree with the rest of your fan club. You are by far the best author on Lit. to say we love you is an understatement. YOU ROCK!!!!!!

KiwiKingKiwiKingalmost 12 years ago
Congrats on 100th post....

FANTASTIC chapter yet again Jazz! I've been itching and checking daily for this post. I jumped for joy when i saw it was up. It was heart-breaking to finally hear Mac's human life, but I know he can overcome it to become a fantastic father....lol

I can't believe you've only been posting since 2010. It feels like I've been waiting and reading you for many, many years. You have an amazing talent that is unlike anything else. You are my ABSOLUTE fave author on Lit, along with one or two others.

Please keep up the awesome work coz I am now officially waiting on pins and needles!

Nicci

Likes2ReadEroticaLikes2ReadEroticaalmost 12 years ago
Character arch-types

The story and plot are awesome but your characters are, for the most part, one-dimensional.

With the exception of Kothari, your male valcorac are emotional, empathetic, level-headed and mature beyond their years.

Your female valcorac are strong-willed, empathetic, and generally in pain because of those around them.

Your male vampires all use course language, are slow to come to emotional understandings, are dominant, over-bearing and have alpha personalities.

Your male wares are all empathetic, caring, quick to realize their mistakes, patient...

Your female wares are all sassy, self-assured, confident yet they swoon at a moment's notice...

There's no variety or spice in your character make-ups. You've essentially written the same characters over, and over, and over again... While their story and circumstances are different, the personalities always remain the same.

I've said this before but I'll say it again: These individuals have walked the earth for centuries so there should be more depth of character with all of the experiences that should be coloring their personalities.

Caleb wasn't always the oldest vampire, the twins weren't always council members/enforcers, Jared wasn't always an alpha, etc. etc. etc.

You've nailed plot, you've nailed continuity, you've nailed the emotions both happy and sad, now it's time to give your characters some depth and idiosyncrasies that are all their own.

example: Caleb likes to express his affection for Rhianna by pulling her into his lap and kissing the top of her head or hugging her from behind and kissing the top of her head but so does Rafe and Demitri. What if Rafe did the lap thing (it's kind-of paternal) and Caleb pulled her into his chest from the side (more romantic/affectionate) while Demitri did something more silly/playful like pick her up and spin her around or hug her tightly and rub his cheek into her hair? He'd still be transferring his scent and messing with Caleb but it would be unique to him.

That all being said, you're easily one of my top five favorite writers on this site and I appreciate you taking the time to share with all of us (for free) when you didn't have to. When it's finished, this will make a great series of books that I'd go out of my way to buy.

blacgoldblacgoldalmost 12 years ago
😃

Despite having to admit the truth in the previous post I am hooked on every word you've written. Without question you are the best author I have encountered here and one of the best I've ever read. If you added the little details that would individualize each character you'd have to put the stories together in a real book. I am grateful to have had the chance to read each post and I look forward to each new one. Congratulations on reaching 100 posts. Thank you for sharing them with us. I look forward to reading the next 100.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitalmost 12 years ago
Omg!

Wow that was so emotionally heart breaking I actually felt a tear go down my cheek! When Mackenzie told Lilly his history it was like I could feel his pain! I kinda understand where he is coming from no, I have never had or lost a child,but my dad had a cat that found him in our neighborhood. Mr. Jitters, became part of the family. The day before mother's day he was accidentally killed by the lawn mower. My father felt and still feels so guilty he also didn't eat for 3 days! I don't know if he will ever have another cat in his life just like I don't know if Mack will have another child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Woot, finally!

...but it sucks we have to wait so long for a filler. There was nothing new covered in this chapter and you're just drawing things out. How 'bout expanding the plot and getting back to Reasa and how that whole arc concludes.

nicintasnicintasalmost 12 years ago
Liam ???

Could gentle Liam be the new Alpha ???

secretitosecretitoalmost 12 years ago
🎂Happy 100th!!!🎉

Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement and another amazing chapter. I can't believe I've been reading you for a year now and loved every minute of it. Keep em coming and you will always have a loyal stalk...er....fan here :-)

So in honor of this milestone, I guess I'll read FTI all over again and go back into hermit mode. Only this time I may consider putting it down every once in a while to get some sleep lol. Here's to a hundred more or better yet getting published, cheers🍸

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Woohoo 100

Way to go and wow!! I have no caught up so am hungry for more as usual lol Brilliant as always too Way to go Liam.... but is it Kal who is the mystery Alpha or is it Liam?? No Liam is too empathic but may Kothi?? Nah Kallum hehe can't wait to find out and way to go Liam but will that logic sink into Mac for him to realise that there are second chances in life?? Can't wait for more and boy I hope you do a series on Kothi because you have made him into a mysterious wonder and who is his angel?? One of the sisters me thinks.... can't wait to find out so will stop now lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

You have me somehow walking this line of feeling complete and utter sympathy for the pain and suffering Mac has been through and why he is so protective of himself... and wanting to ring his neck for hurting Lily in such an emotional way. It takes talent to make readers be that connected to the characters you have created. Congrats on another wonderful post, and I am looking forward to reading your next 100!

bad_monkbad_monkalmost 12 years ago
Thanks....

I so love being in your world! Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination, and allowing us to be there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Don't ever stop writing. I'll be fan of yours for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

Absolutely love it!!! :D can't wait for the next one

GerrivGerrivalmost 12 years ago
100 amazing stories

Jaz congrats on another amazing chapter ... All I know is that I can re-read all the chapter s over and over again and never tire...each one captures a different emotion. You should be proud of your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My favorit author!

I cried, I laughed! I love your stories. I was lucky to find you after you had written so much that I had a good time reading all your back submissions. Now I have to wait like everyone else. And I am always waiting impatiently for the next submission. I am especially interested in what Kothari will do in the near future and who he is interested in. My theory is that it is one of Alexis daughters.

So sorry if the spelling or grammar is not as it should

be, my native language is not English. Thank you. Ganna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This an absolutely great story! I have never cried and laughed so much while reading a story. Its amazing how you took words and made it into a wonderful series of stories. I want to ask you a question though- are you thinking about writing a story about Pietro and what happens? Keep writing this wonderful stories and I look forward to reading each and every one of your upcoming stories.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Jaz, Congratulations on C

I can't believe I have had the pleasure of 100 chapters of your wonderful "wordsmithing". What fun and pleasure! I hope things will start being better in your life. Put your Varcolac panties on and kick ass, then write more, more, more!

TreyboTreyboalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME

PLEASE hurry and write more, it takes tooooo long for your chapters to get finished.

nicintasnicintasalmost 12 years ago
Human mates ?

Hi, I was wondering if a Vârcolac finds his/her mate in a human, what will the human change into once mated? Will they be wolf, vampire or both? If they become both, will they be just as powerful as a born Vârcolac?

Are there answers to this in the sci-fi world or is it up to the individual authors?

Thanks again Jaz for another great chapter!

Cheers,

Nicole

foxithngfoxithngalmost 12 years ago
GREAT as always !

Love this story and waiting on tinterhooks for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
100 WOW

Its been a roller coaster ride so far loved ever single chapter cannot wait for the rest not to mention the other hybrid children's stories kothi in particular he sounds so intriguing and mysterious PLEASE don't keep us in suspense to long!!! Its killing me! More more more!!!!!!! Hehe

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Congratulations on reaching your 100th posting milestone Ms Jaz!

I've been reading you for almost two years now and I celebrate this great accomplishment with you! Thanks for your superb writings that I have enjoyed so much and will continue to enjoy reading for many more years!

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

have to say, being a long time fan of yours HoW is the longest wait for the story...that being said, it's the most exciting too since it's featuring the varcolac generation already...congratulations on your 100th posting and hopefully your muse visits you and stays for a longer period this time so we can enjoy more of the varcolac series faster LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

You should have your writings published. I would buy your books new, and I rarely buy new books. *smiles* You really should consider it. Thank you for sharing here in this medium. Be Blessed.

KrazyWhiteBoyKrazyWhiteBoyalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

You never disappoint! As upset as I get waiting for your next chapter, you always impress me with your writing. You are a truly gifted author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
suffering here...

I am currently suffering from a rare virus known as "JazCullen withdrawal". The only cure is more HoW!

NONHUMANLOVERNONHUMANLOVERalmost 12 years ago
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE UPDATE MORE OFTEN. THE WAIT IS TORTURE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

should be published!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great as always

An awesome chapter as always. I'm loving your world of vamps and weres, and the emotions you portray in your characters.

You write some of the best non-human work around, and some of the best romance on all of Literotica! :D

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
One of Many

Now i'm just as bad as the rest of your devoted following. I'd read a couple of your stories many months ago, but shamefully only recently read the series. I'm such a glutton for reading 4 stories in a row without pause, this waiting thing won't be fun.

Your writings are magnificent. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
jaz NOoooooooooooo

Seriously jaz, iv spent the last 5days lost in ur fantacy world and I find the journey stops here, well for now anyway... Please make it quick, if not for ur love of pleasing ur fans, for the sake of my sanity... Wow I'm blown away, are u sure u dnt have any magic abilities of ur own... One of ur biggest fans man.......kk

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2almost 12 years ago
shucks

sigh....choopse (caribbean slang 4 shucks) well jazz, we're waiting..trying 2 hang in there but u have us suspended,, sigh again..like where's the rest? its hard 2 find another author like u. ty 4 the fantastic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You got me!

Well I have spent the last few days constantly reading all of your vamp/were stories. I am hopelessy hooked on your every word! Thank you so much for taking the time to brighten our world. I look forward to reading the next installment with quivering anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
guesses, guesses........!!!!!!!!!!

i m gettin d feeling dont know why bt reading this whole series thrice i hve a feelin that reasa is liam's mate............

waitin fr there story and of karn and elina

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alpha

Kallum's gotta be Mac's Alpha!!! Love your work!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
Can I just say to anon

Duh!! Of course it is Kallum, he is the protector of the hybrid children, Mac I mean, why Andrei didn't click I don't know, but I have no doubt we will find out but then there is Kothi. The mystery man... he is not Alpha material but there is something there that is going to shake them up... okay no more guessing onto reading :)

GrelkGrelkalmost 10 years ago
Flashback

During Macs flashback coffe was mention but I'm assuming considering his name he's scottish and I don't think they had coffe in Scottlad 1000 years ago.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

GO LIAM!!! I can't wait for him to be all he can and try to use that ability to help rather than hide from it and let it take him down.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 8 years ago
Chronological Anomaly Alert!

Love the story!

One anomaly you may want to fix before publishing, is the time period for Mac's human family. From memory Mac's about 1500 years old, but Mac's human story reads more like 18th or 19th century. For example, Mac would have worn a tunic rather than anything resembling breeches, and bankers also didn't really exist in Mac's human time period.

As usual though, you got the emotional feel of the story right, although it does seem a bit strange that Mac would have wanted to die before at least trying to seek vengeance.

FriskyFknKittenFriskyFknKittenabout 8 years ago
Wrong time period

usually the small details and inconsistencies don't interfere with the story you are telling. In this one, however, I just can't get past the time period issue. Mac is supposed to be aroubd 1500 years old (he's known Karn and Andrei and Alexei for 1000 years).. that would put him in Europe probably and definitely not North America. The time period described in this chapter and way of living is more of 100-150 years ago.. certainly not 500 AD... That being said, the emotional portion of this chapter is right on, you write love and loss and relationships so well!

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 3 years ago

So I’m reading the stories and it’s clearly a chick story - I keep envisioning that Fabian dude that posed for the covers of romance novels in the nineties (I think). Almost all of your male vamps fit that mold. You do a great job (I think) with that typical story - you know - strong tortured gorgeous male taught by pretty girl (a they are almost always girls except for perhaps Freya) I’ve avoided commenting until now because I’m not gonna criticize someone who shares so much of her wonderful work for free (and my criticism would mostly be railing against the genre, not against you as a writer). But finally I’m compelled to offer what I hope is constructive criticism - the flashback gets many things wrong from a historical perspective - culturally it’s wrong and I’m certain humble farmers on small holdings did NOT have China that they pulled out for guests -not a thousand years ago they didn’t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6498 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES