All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 17'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
nonnienonnieover 11 years ago
Really??!!

Your killing me here woman I mean you go and literally give us a cliff hanger! I cant wait for the next chapter I am hanging onto your coat tails and every word but your really killin me over here!

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208over 11 years ago
@#*@*!$#*(%!*!#$%!$()!#&

JAZ!!! come on! That was NOT nice at all... seriously. That's the worst cliff hanger yet... pun not intended... :P *sigh* you know I love you though... #hugs

It is good to see more of Kothi and see what has made him who he is.. so good!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

You are correct, I hate you!!! Lol.

What a cliffhanger! Hurry please and write fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what the hell....

you really left us with a cliff.......hanger!! I was happy....now I'm crying! I can't wait for more. You're killing me!!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 11 years ago
Dear Anon......

Really REALLY bad pun. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

Talk about leaving us hanging!!! That is cruel and unusual punishment! 5 stars

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
Arrrgghhh!!!!!

Jaz you are so evil to leave it like this!!!

But i do understand.. i will be on pins and needles until the next chapter comes out!!!

Keep up the excellent work.

Donna

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingover 11 years ago
Mean mean mean mean mean

I hope you're happy now with an ending like that.

I also hope we don't have too long to wait for the next installment

ChurosChurosover 11 years ago

Kothari and Dara ^3^

Poor Kothi though...

How come she doesn't know that Kothi is her mate?

This is the Varcolac x Varcolac pairing I am waiting for.

Well. Mackenzie won't survive if she and baby don't. It happened once and you are not that cruel to make him suffer again. Hihi. Love the cliffhanger. Lol.

Thanks for this chappy. I need more Kothi x Dara, Kal x ?, oh, Demetri! Lol. He needs a cameo. Ahaha. So Karn and Ellie would meet again? XD Ah, I need another chappy lolol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well..

What more can be said so I'll just say read the other comments below completely agree with them

Evil pure evil, now Ill be checking every minute of every day to see if there is a new chapter up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Umm....

Did you mean to say a 180? Cuz a 360 is a complete circle back to the original point vs a 180 which is an about face.......

(still can't wait for the next chapter!)

~hz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Jaz

You are a truly sadistic author...and we your readers masochists because we will be back for more.

Finally some insight on Kothi...so he's not as cold/arrogant as he presents himself. Nice to know its a carefully constructed wall of defense.

Hurry w/ next ch...we need our next round of "punishment".

~LadySilverNova~

addictedchick4addictedchick4over 11 years ago
I hate you.

Not literally but that's just pure evil. I mean it's just wrong to do that. She better catch a limb or a rock or something cause I will be incomplete if they don't have a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why ... !!!

I have never hated and loved a story so much!! Please don't make us wait and don't let her die!!

BigDog167BigDog167over 11 years ago
I hate you too!!!!

May your panties shrink three sizes with you in them!!!!

Just joking but man what an evil place to end the chapter.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
A wolf and a panther

Love the chapter, but wondering how they could mate. They are two different animals. I mean, I know it can be done, but what kind of kids would Dara and Kothari have?

boneamsboneamsover 11 years ago
I think I found out where pure evil resides

Jaz you know I love you, you're talented. But damn lady! Not even Satan himself would leave readers hanging here. That's not a damn cliff hanger! You left us all stranded on Everest in our underwear! Someone needs to get ahold of Lit control and see about installing that 6th star. Any hackers out there that know how to break into mikothebaby's computer for the next chapter?

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyover 11 years ago

That is so mean!! I hope you are furiously writing the next chapter already! Love it! She wont die as she is too strong and the baby will be fine as well!

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
Jaz

how could you stop there it is beyond evil please post the next chapter as soon as you can.

great chapter loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg

You Jaz are a genius and a killer to keep us all on pins and needles or should i say cliffs edge and rocks. Lord help this psycho Theresa when they all find her. Hope work doesn't keep youfrom writing so we can see the next direction you take us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU WERE RIGHT...

you were right....you are in BIG trouble for leaving your thousands of fans with such an ending. i hope you are furiously finishing the next two chapters and that they will be posted within the week to make up for such cruelty :P

on a side note, i wholeheartedly agree with bonams, 6 stars at the very least and someone must know a good hacker ;) keep them coming jaz!!!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Oh Jaz

this is your meanest cliffhanger yet. I know you won't kill off Lily at least you better not, but what of the baby. Now that Mac feels he can better protect a child and Lily was willing to give up her mate for the sake of their child. A mate she spent years stalking for lack of a better word. To now take their child away would be beyond cruel. And what of Kothari and Cassi? They seem to be attracted to one another. Will Cassi be able to save Kothari from the beast w/in him? And now that they know about Theressa will they be able to find her? And what of her attraction to Pietro?

See what you do to me!!!! Now my brain will be trying to figure out what you will do next as I await the next chapter. You are such a tease.....hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOW DARE YOU!!! D:

You better write fast! >;o

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Nope i didnt appreciate that ending at all Ms.JazzCullen so you better update pronto..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DAMN!!!

Type fast!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh my god

That was the most exciting one yet. I too have so many questions about the characters but can only ask the main one. What the f... just happened? That was so mean to leave me hanging like that. Please oh please finish the rear of this story soon. I Yves been reading this series from the very beginning and it just keeps getting better. I love this series so much so please of you can find it in your heart to continue this current part I would graetly appreciate it. I also missed u a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U rock!

I totally love this and all your stories.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 11 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOH!

You suck! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DUN DUN DUN

You actually had to put them on a cliff for your cliff hanger. Your so bad. You better not make us wait to long or else....

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
@#$%^&*

The least you could of done was change your teaser so I could see what was going on.

Thanks for the entertainment Mike from Texas.

GerrivGerrivover 11 years ago
Oooooo ur in trouble dear!

Jazzy u got some splaining to do! It was insanely good but but why?

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 11 years ago
WTH?

Did someone task you to write a literal definition of the word "cliffhanger"? And you don't even have the chapter 18 teaser up!

Loving this story so please post the next chapter quickly!!!!!!

BTW - love the development between Kothi and Dara... hurry and finish this story so you can start the next one ;-).

jellybeanaddicktjellybeanaddicktover 11 years ago
OMGOSH!!!

Kothi is one of my favorite Varcolac. He is the youngest varcolac, but also the most powerful. When he said "The world will swim in blood", I have a strong feeling that he has the power to make that happen and Dara is the only one that can control him. Your cliff hanger was soooooooo cruel. I yelled when I saw that there were no more pages to flip through. Thanks for another amazing read!!!!

T_ChavisT_Chavisover 11 years ago
That really was mean

But I loved it just the same please hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!! Your stories are the only ones I have every given 5 stars keep up the great work.

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
Bitch

Omg I hate u for doing this to me. Stop cliff hanging me damn it. Oh I love it. You like a man who pulls out before I cum. Please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U are mean

u better not make us wait too long for the next one.............ppl are sitting on the edge of their seats now

baikalisanbaikalisanover 11 years ago
omg!

what a horrible way to end that chapter.. a cliff hanger, literally!

harsh :P

write faster :P

secretsidessecretsidesover 11 years ago

OMG!!! Leave us literally hanging in mid-air!?!?!?!?! Wonderful chapter!!

Love getting to know Kothi and Dara more! :o)

warmicw30warmicw30over 11 years ago
OMG

So mean jazz ,"why" the cliff hanger ,but i love this chapter especially the parts with kothi and his angle being a varcolac yahhhhh.

ps :keep up the good work.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Surprise,surprise..

A cliff hanger, now we get to wait for ages for the next installment. Sigh! I get so bored with constant cliff hangers, like we need it to keep us coming back, when the story itself does that without the need for a cliff hanger!!!

Great ch btw.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Groan

That was just cruel! As if any of us are ever going to get bored with your stories and quit reading them! Enough already!

NekoNekoNekoNekoover 11 years ago
aaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhh

That was just evil. I actually feel sick after that ending... *sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
-.-

BAH NO ONE likes cliffhangers. With this many chapters and stories there is little to no reason to use them, especially with the short updates coming. Will keep checking for new ones but man its no fun waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Devil Woman!

O__O

Don't let her die Jazz! D:

I would love to hear more about Pietro and Kothi.

Thanks for updating us on your awesome story.

I just miss the old days when your chapters used to be longer.

Cheers

<3

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Oh come on!!!!!

I have to agree with some of my fellow readers on this....all the cliff hangers are just unnecessary and a bit cruel if only because you don't post updates as often as I know most of us would like. You are such an amazing writer that frankly and your stories are so engaging that you certainly don't need a cliff hanger to insure that your readers are going to return. I'd think that by now ypu could feel confident that as long as you keep writing we'll keep reading!!!

I am really intrigued about what is happening to Kothari. It sounds just horrific not to mention terrifying. I can't imagine how his parents haven't realized that he has this problem or that it's escaped the notice of Rafe, Caleb, and especially Annie. I do feel a bit pleased with myself that I was right about who Kothi's "Angel" is. I suspected his treatment of Dara was the equivalent of a little boy pulling the hair of the hair of the little girl he likes. What has me a bit confused is thar he knows Dara is his mate, but somehow she hasn't felt the mating pull. How can that be? I thought the that was pretty much the strongest instinct for both Were's and Vampires. It seems odd that Dara wouldn't be aware of it. I felt awful for Kothi when he thought about watching Dara with other men. I hope he finds a way to confide in someone, so he can learn to control whatever is happening to him.

As for the Lily thing, all I'm going to say is COME BACK SOON!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well

As long as your next chapter is a quick follow up I'm ok with this. I find it slightly annoying you use an actual cliff in your cliff hanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Please Please

Post your next chapters soon. I can't wait for Lily and Mac to connect so we can move on to Kothi and Dara!!! Awesome Stories!

Loved_OneLoved_Oneover 11 years ago
:(

Ironic about the literal lift hanger.... But please don't make us wait too long, I know it's hard with your job and stuff. Just don't let it be another opulent of months if you can help it

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
To Ireadtorelax

In answer to your wolf panther mix they would be wanpire, panwire or a wolpanthire what ever they are it will be unique. Hehehehe!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Ooh....I can't believe you left it like that.

Thanks for the warning, though! Without it, there might have been some cursing.

As always, looking forward to more!

TDRobinsonTDRobinsonover 11 years ago
WOW

Talk about biting your nails. I cant wait for Kothi and Dara i just know there story will

be great. Kellum still a mistory but sure will be worth it. PLEASE tell me Mac and Lilla

will make it they deserve it.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 11 years ago
Cliff hanger again? REALLY? Well Mac better know how to fly or learn fast!!

This is how I feel about all the cliff hangers and this chapter :

I gree with some that enough is enough with all this cliff hangers!!

You pulled it almost every stories and chapter that it's not excited anymore just anoyed , unnecessary cruel and bored. Why are you doing this? What's in it for you? More comments from the readers, so you have lots of comments? To keep reader comming back and leave comments asking for update soon? Praises for how well written the story is? e.t.c

What ever your reasons is I hope you update new chapter soon, prefer within one week not months. And if you ever pull this stunt again I'm out (you know, you are not the only one there are other good/great writers on the internet). Coz I am not here for you to torture me emotionally for your own pleasure.

Now about this chapter.

1. I will really be piss if she doesn't fall down and lost the baby!! Why? Well I don't get it how she fail to notice the cliff and when Mac warn her she still keep getting clooser to the cliff and finally fall? Come on it's sooo like a bad b horror movie!!

2. And if you dicide that she will not lose the baby well somebody better know how to fly or learn fast and catch her. Either be her self or Mac or Gaurd!!! Otherwise it just "bad" writing/plot for this chapter couse it's unessarry for this kind of cliff hanger. It will only prove

1. You want to bring out some one's ability to fly.

2. You just get off from all the comments from the readers and enjoy torture the readers with the upset emotions and all the waiting.

I'm not bad at you it's just enough is enough ok? With all the cliff hangers it just make me wondering about what's in it for you. Honestly I rater wait two more months for this chapter and the next and not have this cliff hanger (again) and all the months waiting and wondering if the story will be finish.

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75over 11 years ago
WHY YOU!!!!

You and those cliffhangers of yours or in this case cliff-collapsing...lol Love it as always Jaz, interesting that his eyes changed back too, love that little twist about his grief. Now about the big trouble maker, what exactly is his monster that he is holding back. And If he knows Dara is his mate, why hasn't he tried to act on it or her wolf felt it?

As always dear, HURRY UP WITH NEXT CHAPTER!!!! PLEASE!

Jacan2002Jacan2002over 11 years ago
Too much already.

I love you and the stories you write.But could you please get on with it already.I agree with some of the above comments. You are the best on here. You don't need to leave us like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
calm down other readers

Have you all stopped to think maybe that's just how they right. Everyone has their own righting style and plus you can't get mad at the author when it's THEIR story not yours! Except the cliff-hanger and move on with your life. The worlds not going to end because we don't know what happens next.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
"TIMEOUT"

I love your stories but I do not like to have to wait for the next chapter. I didn't like the movie serials in my youth either (circa early forties). Therefore, I am taking a hiatus. I will return in mid October.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
...crap.

I hate cliffhangers. BUT, I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn You!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved every bit of it. Post the next chapter as soon as possible please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your stories!

Lily is a Varcolac, and her baby is half varcolac. I'm sure between her and Mac's DNA, they have a kick ass baby in there! They BOTH will survive. Sorry...We can't help ourselves... Please hurry with the next chapter! lol

sheanna23sheanna23over 11 years ago
you were right

oh you are in sooooo much trouble

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Please don't take

Sooooo dammn long to post the next chapter!!!

rhpbfhrhpbfhover 11 years ago

Why are there no psychiatrists in these packs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i totally agree

noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your writing but cliff hangers are totally pants (not really, keeps me wanting more:-D) but seriously post soon ok xx oh and what i agreeb on is that there are no psychologists in the pack lol

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
........

In the voice og darth vader....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Now that was evil!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Speechless with pride~

Another great submission, thanks for sharing. I'll be patiently waiting for the next addition!

Temptress Zee~

hotmama20092011hotmama20092011over 11 years ago
Friggin A!!!!!

Wtf?! Love and hate this!!!! Hurry with the next one PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're so evil.

lol. That was great. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn Woman!

You're just plain evil! You best redeem yourself with a quick new post!

secretitosecretitoover 11 years ago
Talk about a cliff hanger *plays her drums-padum pum ching*

Making alot of friends again I see, Jaz 😄 I think you secretly enjoy evil comments.

You would think that after reading you for over a year I'd learn to heed your warnings. I was seriously thinking of waiting until the next chapter was posted, but good little masochist that I am, I simply couldn't help myself.

Oh Ye readers of little faith who think a measly little cliff dive would so much as scratch the poor girl. Let's not forget Lily survived Loretta's shift and beating, as a speck, not to mention the girl kicks some serious ass even when shes holding back her full strength and has yet to fully tap into her magic. She conjures up clothes what's to say she can't conjure up a rope 😂The only thing she hasn't done yet is fly hmmmm....

I get Kothi, that's just him fighting with the mating pull and dealing with not having Dara, what I don't get is her not knowing. It would be kind of sad if he can go so far as to block himself from his own mate.

I really hope you get a little more into Elina and Karn in the next chapter that should be fun.

Fabulous chapter, as always you can do no wrong for me. Keep 'em coming hon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexully fustrated...LOL

I have been following this story from the start. When I saw this chapter being posted I was “ill wait for the next chapter” Demit I love your stories to dame much that I end up reading it.. and now all I can think about is the next chapter(s) WOMEN you are driving me crazy!! Lol. Reading your story is like the fore play of sex (it so wonderfully and you don’t want the feeling to stop BUT at the same time it’s so Frustrating)

I love how your characters develop throughout the story (none of which are boring). Keep the good work and PLEASE pretty PLEASE post the next chapter up ASAP… I’m dying to cum. LMAO!!!! ;D

Likes2ReadEroticaLikes2ReadEroticaover 11 years ago
Dumb

Honestly, this just reeks of try-hard. You couldn't think of a better way to create more drama so you tried to make a 1-dimensional character 3-dimensional while dropping another 1-dimensional character off of a cliff. The plot is there, the emotion is there, the story is there but the characters are not.

This happened because your world is entirely male-dominated while your female characters are all reactionaries. The males act chauvinistic and spoiled, while the females tolerate and except it. "Oh, that's just how they are" seems to be how your female characters accept and then embrace the situation. Not just accept but embrace. "Boys will be boys" is not a fucking character building tool.

I'll give you an example: Rihanna wanted some tactile contact with her brother so she hugged him. Caleb's response is to herd her away. Gard is separated from his mate who is over 3000 years old, has heightened senses, can make herself invisible to all but the oldest and strongest of their kind and he's worried about her?! If anything, SHE should be worried about HIM.

And where the fuck is Freya in all of this? It's why "A Long Walk Home" was as good as it was. I totally skimmed over what's her face and Gard because they were more of the same but Freya was different. She didn't let Dayton control her and Dayton never wanted to. They talked it out and compromised. They live close enough that he can be part of his pack while they're far enough away to suit Freya's need for privacy.

When shit hits the fan, Dayton relies on Freya's strength. When they enter into a situation where Freya is uncomfortable or unsure, she leans on Dayton and his strength. Why can't your other characters be like that? Why aren't your other characters multi-dimensional? Why don't the other mated pairs compliment each other in a similar but unique-to-them manner?

You're easily one of the most talented people who write for this site. You nail so many of the other elements in your stories that watching you botch the characters as badly as you do is fucking frustrating.

If Dara ends up coddling Kothari while whispering: "everything is going to be okay" into his ear as he acts irresponsibly and lashes out, I hope I'm not the only one who pitches a bitch. The boy doesn't need a shoulder to cry on, he needs a kick to the groin. Someone needs to teach the selfish bastard that pain is relative. It's only as bad as you want it to be. Double that for Mackenzie.

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to have to give up on this series and read A Long Walk Home again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lol !!

HaHa !! Calm down woman [Like2readerotica] Its his story... he can do whatever he wants to with it !! But still where was Freya when Nors n Romanovs were informed?? :/ Even shez a fucking Ancient !! :S

VeneziaVeneziaover 11 years ago
Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Need More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry, and Please dont make me wait to long......I might fall off the cliff too.... :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nooooooo

Please don't leave us suspended like this more please soon.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 11 years ago
NOT COOL!!!!!!

Dammit Jaz that is not cool doing that. I am on the edge of my seat and then she falls. Not cool. Great cliff hanger(no pun intended) Hurry need to know what happened. Please let her be okay

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 11 years ago
Are you out of your ever lovin' mind?

Oh, hell yeah, you are in trouble after that literal cliff hanger. Jimminy crickets woman you better already have the next chapter submitted to mike.

VjaxVjaxover 11 years ago
Perfect

Loved the literal cliff hanger, great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lol,

You are an evil person leaving us hanging like this. Love the story, it's great work :-)

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oooooo u bitch..... lol...setting on the edge of my seat!

dragongoddessdragongoddessover 11 years ago
O.O

omg I love this chapter and how you ended it!! I might be the only one who does but then I'm freaky that way lol can't wait for the next one!! I love the entire saga of these vamps/weres/varcolacs!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 11 years ago
Wow

Alright alright. You gave us a cliff hanger. Ok. Better not keep us waiting too long with the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you!!!! Mega15

Horrible person you!!!! You better add another chapter soon or else I will die!!!!!!! But it was very good anyhow she better not lose the baby or I will be very upset. Btw I cant log in so above is my User name

foxithngfoxithngover 11 years ago
OMG

Wow great story, great ending but PLEASE don't make us wait too long for the next chapter !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hey jaz this is zephyr9801

hiya jaz...do read my feedbk i,ve sent to u and i;ll really appreciate if u consider my opnion...thnks..will look forward to ur reply

BoundlifeBoundlifeover 11 years ago

No wonder you said this could get you into trouble...at least you know a literal cliffhanger is evil =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I love you Jaz but you simply can't leave us all hanging like this. You're so evil!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jaz, You're Wrong For That!!!

Dayum! My heart is in my throat right now!!!!! I can't say any more.

kris10ekris10eover 11 years ago
Tiss tiss tiss....Jaz you did that on purpose....

You should be ashamed of yourself for that ending...

For as long as we've been waiting, you would turn and do something like that.....thats just cruel!!!!! Still love you....still mad....still waiting....

kris10ekris10eover 11 years ago
pssss....

Now Lily needs wings.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
R U A RACIST JAZ???

U SEEM LIKE A RACIST JAZ...I SENT U A COMMENT...AND NOT ONLY U DELETED IT U ALSO NEVER ANSWERED MY FEEDBACK...

JazCullenJazCullenover 11 years agoAuthor
To anonymous accusing me of being a racist

Is this the comment you are referring to? The one that is not deleted and is 6 comments above this most recent one? I apologise to the writer of the comment if I am incorrect but the writing style appears to indicate it is the same person.

"hey jaz this is zephyr9801

hiya jaz...do read my feedbk i,ve sent to u and i;ll really appreciate if u consider my opnion...thnks..will look forward to ur reply"

I do not usually respond to public comments, however in this instance I will make an exception purely because this is something I feel very strongly about.

Racism and any form of bigotry against anyone is totally abhorrent in my eyes. To be publicly accused of it for no good reason except someone thinks I should instantly respond to them is totally outrageous and something I will not tolerate.

You really need to go away and think about how offensive you have been. Maybe if you think about it you will understand what you have done wrong, but I have to say I doubt you will. If you had any inkling your actions were even remotely wrong you would never have posted what you did in the first instance.

Please feel free to stop reading anything I write. I sincerely hope you don't decide to read other authors and accuse them unjustly too.

Jaz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to jaz from zephyr

hi jaz

u got it rite..thats me...i am sorry perhaps i came out a little too strong but u gotta understand this that racism is an issue i have dealt with..unfortunately.. and that makes me tad sensitive to it..i sent u a feedback (i hope u read it) only because i appreciate u as a writer..i have been following ur stories right from the beginning...and as a person who appreacites good writing i believed that u would atelast consider opinion of someone who is a great admirer of ur work...irresesptive of my nationality. hell the way u write u cld make big bucks outta it..nevertheless i feel u write coz it gives u joy and i can connect with that sentiment...i was hurt when i saw my comment not only deleted but no response to a feedback that was meant in a good grace.. and i said racism is one issue i have dealt with and sensitive about i saw red and hence that offensive comment and a serious lapse of judgement..(i seriously winced at ur response)so i also apologise to u publicly coz i feel theres no shame in admitting to a mistake and guess i made one about u. so jaz.. dont take that to heart..no blood no foul..just keep writing the way u do...and i will surely continue reading ur amazing stories..my hearts in right place...its my mouth that goes a bit awry sometimes..well i aint no writer like u...so plz accept my apology and lets dump it all

with regret ... zephyr

zeph01zeph01over 11 years ago

and one more thing i have read other authors ...however this was the first time i was making a suggestion or a comment to any author coz i felt that u could potray my suggestion in best possible manner and i would have appreciated if u would have included some character of my nationality...never mind..and jaz..my earlier comment was deleted..

tc

Nemo18Nemo18over 11 years ago
Cliffhanger

That is so cruel!!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
yes Jaz is back!

I almost gave up on this story so when I came back today and found 2 new chapters... it made my month!

Though I have to add that this might be your cruelest cliffhanger yet... talking about cliffhangers what was Lily thinking not looking where shes going!? silly girl. For her and Mac's sake I hope the baby is going to be okay.

Now I'm going to have to keep checking everyday until the new chapter is out :)

zeph01zeph01over 11 years ago
ooopss!! to jaz

sorry... a typing error..for the comment ..to quote

"and jaz that comment was deleted"..sorryy i meant ot write wasnt deleted...my bad

BibFile10BibFile10over 11 years ago
Sooo Not Fair!

I don't think I have found another author on here that I love more than I do you! I have literally spent every waking moment for the past 5 days catching up with this whole series and having to wait for another chapter is going to kill me. Please have the next chapter up soon for the sake of my sanity. :)

ChurosChurosover 11 years ago
Birth Order

If I remember correctly, the order of birth is: DJ, Thorne, Rowan, Lily, Dara, Cassia, Kal, Liam, Elina, Kothari

I forgot the names of Millie's sons. But they are the oldest.

I just feel like listing them since Kothi kinda feels like he is older lol. A wolf thing perhaps.

ChurosChurosover 11 years ago

I forgot Lacey's sons!

DJ, Thorne, Rowan, Lily, Dara, Cassia, Kallum, Liam, Elina, Ben, Aaron, Kothari

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6488 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES