Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "Me, too. I was so disappointed when it looked like it wasn't going to happen." I turned on my side to face him and rested my head in the bend of my arm. "Why did you wait so long?"

His face, in shadow, clouded for a moment. "A sense of honor, maybe? It didn't seem right to get involved with someone I worked with...." His voice trailed off and he sighed, but then his humor returned and he grinned. "I think I applied to about ten different jobs before I learned you were leaving."

"I'm glad you didn't get any of them. This place needs you." I thought back to that first meeting. "So, in the beginning, you said we should stay as far away from each other as possible. What do you think now?"

"Well, Ma'am, now I believe we should stick as close together as possible." Then his lips recaptured mine, more demanding this time, and I rolled back, carrying him with me.

12